• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

new westernish class using guns ?

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Since there's no male ranger like class and the game has provided many classes easternish oriented lately since the musa, which begins to be a little overwhelming if you ask me, can we expect some western players love in the future as also some guns ?

I'd like to play a swordman using a rapier and a pistol or a rapier and a dagger with a musket for some skills, in contrary to the musa it could be dedicated to parrying rather than dodging attacks, best attacks could be some kind of artful thrust, awakening weapons could be 2 pistols in dual wielding. It would be great to play as a pirate, a bandit or a jack-of-all-trades mercenary, not to mention it could be the natural male proposition of the ranger, but using guns.

What do you guys think about it ?

Example of outfits :

c879dd15bdedff790dd6c6965601b37e.jpg

Posted

I heard rangers have a shotgun in this game, so why not lazor pistols?

Posted

I heard rangers have a shotgun in this game, so why not lazor pistols?

How about magical pistols that us mana as ammo that would be dope. Also to please everyone they should make it Male and Female and called rune pistoliers or something like that. 

Posted

How about magical pistols that us mana as ammo that would be dope. Also to please everyone they should make it Male and Female and called rune pistoliers or something like that. 

Only if male outfits have no pants.

Posted

09dd439940c9ca26b204d8a3a74259e6.jpg8ff45cc72f8545b40485637935ed1fe3.jpg

Maybe a musket or a hand cannon

Posted

09dd439940c9ca26b204d8a3a74259e6.jpg8ff45cc72f8545b40485637935ed1fe3.jpg

Maybe a musket or a hand cannon

Doesn't look like really western inspired to me...

@ zaghsten : you already hunt with a rifle, there are canons in the game and the awakening berserker use dual wielding canons, so I think you can stop trolling : guns & canons are already in the game.

Maybe such a class could use a falchion or a saber instead of a rapier, but I think a rapier would be best.

Another outfit example :

pirate_icon_by_slamiticon-d5zikt5.png

Posted

Gangplank.jpg

Posted

I cant find the post. But there were some Cowboy'ish costumes coming out for Musa and Ninja.

It had a very similar look to the Karlestein outfit but it had a pistol and ammo belt on it. Could have sworn I saw it about a week ago.

Posted (edited)

go play an First Person Shooter , it's full of guns.

or play a Giant. AKA megaman

Edited by Sizer
1 person likes this

Posted

or play berzerker. AKA megaman

haha. I do like that the bezerker is a cross between a hairy sloth froom goonies and megaman at awakening time. Has anyone died a bezerkers armor to look like megaman?

Posted

Samurai Cowboy

1 person likes this

Posted

I cant find the post. But there were some Cowboy'ish costumes coming out for Musa and Ninja.

It had a very similar look to the Karlestein outfit but it had a pistol and ammo belt on it. Could have sworn I saw it about a week ago.

As already stated in my first post I'd prefer to play a swordman focused on parrying and counter attacks of course, than on dodging (like the musa) and slicing everywhere. hence my western request for not only the outfit but also the style of sword fighting.

I'm actually surprised so many classes quite eastern styled as been added since the musa, whereas the western styled classes was quite predominant at release.

or play a Giant. AKA megaman

I don't quite get the distaste towards guns, especially when there are already in game, nor the ridiculousness of mere shooting with pistols when shooting with a bow raining arrows by hundreds is possible...

Posted

As already stated in my first post I'd prefer to play a swordman focused on parrying and counter attacks of course, than on dodging (like the musa) and slicing everywhere. hence my western request for not only the outfit but also the style of sword fighting.

I'm actually surprised so many classes quite eastern styled as been added since the musa, whereas the western styled classes was quite predominant at release.

I don't quite get the distaste towards guns, especially when there are already in game, nor the ridiculousness of mere shooting with pistols when shooting with a bow raining arrows by hundreds is possible...

I was just posting that to say Kakao was adding a costume that had some guns on it, so maybe they weren't apposed to a class at a later date with guns.

Whatever design it is you want to play, cool.

Posted

----- guns

1 person likes this

Posted

To be truly Western we need a Millenial class whose main weapon is social media and their special attack is invoking privilege.

2 people like this

Posted

THIS 100%

GUNSLINGER WHEN ?

THE NEW TAMER COSTUME HAS A REVOLVER SO THAT MEANS THE "TECHNOLOGY" IS HERE

6C1TcNX.png

GUNSLINGER WHEN ?

7589617bc3.jpg

PEARL ABYSS PLS

Posted

THIS 100%

GUNSLINGER WHEN ?

THE NEW TAMER COSTUME HAS A REVOLVER SO THAT MEANS THE "TECHNOLOGY" IS HERE

6C1TcNX.png

GUNSLINGER WHEN ?

7589617bc3.jpg

PEARL ABYSS PLS

Yup that is the one I was talking about. The Ninja and Musa version look very similar to Karlstein with the cape being the tassled version and also the ammo belt + gun

Posted

I was just posting that to say Kakao was adding a costume that had some guns on it, so maybe they weren't apposed to a class at a later date with guns.

Whatever design it is you want to play, cool.

Fine, hopefully they will not add an actual cowboy focused merely on shooting, I'd prefer a swordmen/duellist able to fence and shooting but more dedicated to shooting than the musa, something inbetween the ranger and the musa would be fine I think.

Posted

Samurai Cowboy

5 claps for you

To be truly Western we need a Millenial class whose main weapon is social media and their special attack is invoking privilege.

Posted

plz no gun classes

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0