• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[NA] 2Brothers looking for a guild!

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Me and my brother are looking for a new guild. He mains a level 60 warrior with 220AP 300DP (Kutum) 234AP 280DP (Nouver). I main a level 58 Dark Knight (Working towards 59) with 220AP 258DP (Nouver) (Still missing tree armor). We are both in the Military so we are looking for a guild that won't kick us out due to inactivity related to field training obligations. We love doing node wars, so a guild that actually pays out for participation would be a plus. Also, a mature community would be nice as well. I'm not very fond of the COD squeaker type if you know what I mean.

Please respond here if you might be interested in the two of us. If you have a website, link that as well.

Thanks!

Edited by jangalangz

Posted

Hello, Not sure if you would be interested or not my guild currently has two lv 59's we wouldnt boot you from our guild for military reasons were on the border of doing node wars looking for few more active players if you guys are interested in joining a guild that wants to be built up and has teamspeak with friendly community of players will be more than welcome to send you a invite. We hang out on B5 often and we like geting into guild wars my character name in game is Lloydd if you want to send me a message or add me to friends in game if you wanna ask some questions we would be more than welcome to invite you to our family the Awakward_Family !

Posted

if you are looking for a new Perm home look no further we have a few military members within our guild and you two would be more then welcome we are heavy Teamspeak users if that works well for you guys here is some more info about us 

Posted

GUILD.jpg

Posted

Me and my brother are looking for a new guild. He mains a level 60 warrior with 220AP 300DP (Kutum) 234AP 280DP (Nouver). I main a level 58 Dark Knight (Working towards 59) with 220AP 258DP (Nouver) (Still missing tree armor). We are both in the Military so we are looking for a guild that won't kick us out due to inactivity related to field training obligations. We love doing node wars, so a guild that actually pays out for participation would be a plus. Also, a mature community would be nice as well. I'm not very fond of the COD squeaker type if you know what I mean.

Please respond here if you might be interested in the two of us. If you have a website, link that as well.

Thanks!

Hey guys, our guild is pretty chill and mature people are 20+ no squeekers no bs.

We are using discord to communicate and we are also doing node wars. 

Our guild is at 40 people and we are trying to keep it small that way for now. Why you might ask?

Better payouts to everyone that will help players with silver , and a stronger community bond, people actually get to know each and one of the guildies.

You will not be removed if you have field practices so I think our guild would be a good spot for you and your brother.

We are also helping out in all branches starting from pvp going to life skilling.

Please let me know if you would like to join us !

Pm me or quote here :)

Posted

Thanks everyone for all the responses and PMs. We are currently still looking into each of your posts.

1 person likes this

Posted

4KWQ7Qm.jpg

Posted

Hey should look into us as well, heavy PvP focus, lots of perma red appeal to our guild, a flag and kill whoever and a great majority of the guild is active or retired millitary.

Posted

If you like PvP come check us out man. We can get you in discord, see if you mesh.

Msg me in game Snobert!

Recruitment Requirements and How to Apply: Level 57 380+ GS. Exceptions can be made though. Currently looking for Wizard/Witch, Berserker, Warrior, Sorc but if you aren't one of these classes please feel free to apply still. We will always take someone that shares our same mindset, regardless of the class you chose to play. Apply on our forums at; http://naughtynation.proboards.com/ Contact an officer Join Discord and play with the community!

Posted (edited)

message sent. :)

Edited by Deathlok