• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to gain EASY fail-stacks past 30

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

People complain about not having an efficient way to fail stack past 30.

Heres a guide consisting of pictures only

2017-04-18_257860981.thumb.JPG.83728bae32017-04-18_258905127.thumb.JPG.8a9eccf3a2017-04-18_260841219.thumb.JPG.82de7d399

2017-04-18_262480730.thumb.JPG.7153e70f82017-04-18_262489488.thumb.JPG.93ca54e59

Easiest 5 fail stacks of my life.

Edited by Priscilla
1 person likes this

Posted

Not even maxed stacks.
And not to mention it's pretty normal to fail that much in a row, why even make a post about it?

Posted

Not even maxed stacks.
And not to mention it's pretty normal to fail that much in a row, why even make a post about it?

Idk, 30 stacks for DUO attempt on blue quality accessory is pretty standard. 

Posted

daggers bring badluck

Posted

you didn't even fail them in a roll lol, I found it really funny when people think they can just 1 shot accessories. so funny and dumb

Posted

From 30 fs (by reblath, tho usually stop at 27) i fail on armor or weapon, usually on tri attempts. Sometimes easy tri on 30-41 fs, other times an easy route to tet stack

Posted

Got PRI Red Coral Earring without fs, come at me bruh

Posted (edited)

Idk, 30 stacks for DUO attempt on blue quality accessory is pretty standard. 

no, 36+ is if you're a normal person and not one of these Lucky McLucksters

Edited by iller

Posted

1 shot duo tsb and duo serap on 30stack / 33stack

very easy to succeed

Posted

From 30 fs (by reblath, tho usually stop at 27) i fail on armor or weapon, usually on tri attempts. Sometimes easy tri on 30-41 fs, other times an easy route to tet stack

YouI get 27 fs on reblath???

Posted

YouI get 27 fs on reblath???

yes, ofc i fail too but i can get it consistent enough to b the optional method

Posted

yes, ofc i fail too but i can get it consistent enough to b the optional method

Damn cant get past 21 on most occassions so I just go ham on my hards :/...Dont mind me I m just tired of going Tet at a bare minimum of 95 fs 😠

Posted

Damn cant get past 21 on most occassions so I just go ham on my hards :/...Dont mind me I m just tired of going Tet at a bare minimum of 95 fs 😠

yes i used to do that too, being scared it would go up. But really just keep going, it will hit 27+ n that will save u enormous amounts of money in the long run if u stop that bad habbit. Even smashing shards from 21 should have a higher success rate even.

Posted

no, 36+ is if you're a normal person and not one of these Lucky McLucksters

35 is max.. so...

Posted

Got PRI Red Coral Earring without fs, come at me bruh

Had 10 mark of shadow in storage. YOLO'd them together with zero fs and end up with 2 duos.

Posted

Had 10 mark of shadow in storage. YOLO'd them together with zero fs and end up with 2 duos.

Don't say that.. i was so happy i got PRI without fs ;(

I NEED CONFIDENCE

Posted (edited)

uff max fs ... ok guys. (Not like you have a sorce from the game)

You never have a 100% success in enchanting, it can always fail.

Try out a Gold/boss gear part and go +12-+15. You can stack here much easier to 45.

Edited by Blacksheep

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0