• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Urgent Issue] Region Tier Guild Ringers are ruining node wars

405 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

No alliances? no politics? So you won't contact opposing guilds every single node war and convince them to 3v1 the strongest opponent? Then spam memes and talk trash after you 3v1like your good? 

Seems a bit far-fetched.

You know we have no allies.  What we make on the battlefield is only temporary.  Call it strategy. We don't bend the knee.

http://i.imgur.com/r9AaRhl.gif 

Edited by Sarevok

Posted

if u dont have over 80 ppl u should be going to a T3 if u dont have over 50 dont go to a t2 and t1s are for 30 and below man guilds thats how it should be

Posted

This thread is so funny, lmao.

"We can't take losing to a stronger guild; so please stop the stronger guild from fighting us!". Is basically what the snowflakes in here are saying. LMAO. 

1. They can only join node wars 2 days per week. WTF, can't you go to other nodes?

2. They can field 40-60 ppl. Can't you ally against them?

LMAO

This is what makes shit guilds actual shit guilds, lol. Crying about losing.

Posted

Stop trying to make it sound like these people are cheating. The system is stupid and prevents the most avid pvpers from PvP. Fix the system, don't get all butt hurt that people want to play the game.

Here's a solution that solves your problem and doesn't screw the people who play more.

1. Let region guilds plop on other tiers.

2. Players get a scaled debuff based on the highest tier node they won in the last week. You won a T3 with some guild this week? Cool, you get -40% AP/DP if you participate in a T1 war.

Then who cares. If you still can't beat them when they're scaled to your GS then you're out of excuses. I'm in a siege guild and I'd be fine with this if they get the numbers right. Despite what you think, most of us don't give a crap about payouts. We just want a decent fight.

Posted (edited)

First, the NA community can ----- all they want and nothing will change. Garbage servers since release should be a perfect example of this. It's like you can't help but slam your head against the wall for absolutely no reason.

Anyway, take your shitty 10-man guild that gets mudpuddled and merge with another guild, and another guild and another guild until you're at a point where you're happy. If you're getting thrashed by any guild and you're not okay with it, get good.

It doesn't matter where these players come from. They're on your node and they want to take it, whine all you want but it isn't going to change a thing. Use the options given to you through the mechanics of the game to play it - that's what we do.

Reach out to these guilds maybe? Speak with them? If you're a small t1 guild you aren't on our radar, I wouldn't be opposed to letting you know where we plan on plopping for the night so you can avoid us.

Edited by SaranWrap
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Posted

link me a zerker that streams that doesnt have a tet liverto and a tet blue awakening, thanks

You know we have no allies.  What we make on the battlefield is only temporary.  Call it strategy. We don't bend the knee.

http://i.imgur.com/r9AaRhl.gif 

sarevok, youre trying to hard lol, fml is already a meme, you cant undo what has been done, go back hopping channels and having go on his phone from work to scream at you guys to not feed kills LUL

Posted

link me a zerker that streams that doesnt have a tet liverto and a tet blue awakening, thanks

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸ CATCH ¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸
¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸ THESE ¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸
¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸ HANDS ¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸

Posted

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸ CATCH ¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸ THESE ¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸

_6bb457b1d6db45e8faaa59929cc5963c-png[1].jpg

Posted

Let castle owners place on other castles but not balenos or serendia

Posted (edited)

FHOW MANY HAS FML SACRIFICED
MHOW MANY HAS BAKA SACRIFICED

LHOWMANY HAS MOISTBOBO SACRIFICED

-HOWMANYWILL I SACRIFICE

IHOW MANY IS A SACRIFICE

SSACRIFICE HOW MANY IS A

-A IS SACRIFICE HOW MANY 

TMANY HOW A IS A SACRIFICE

APROTO IS A TAINTED LEADER

IFML IS TAINTED

NSACRIFICE IS SACRIFICE

TSACRIFICE THE FML NOWWWWWWW

EHOWMANYIS FML

DHOW MANY WILL WE SACRIFICE TO THE LORD CHO

take the 1st letter of that cancer shiter storm and youll be able to reveal the truth about fml

Tainted indeed. 

1WwFtw9.gif

Edited by Proto

Posted

I agree with the original post. 6 day cool down on doing a node war when joining a guild should be implemented. Loyalty to a guild should be rewarded and people who flop guilds for a payday is a horrible system. You all might get rich, and congrats on manipulating/ taking advantage of the system, but it removes fun for many other people who actually stay in one guild. I know all the people who will put this point of view down don't care.... but I would like to see a change to the system.

Posted

Nodes/Sieges are tiered for a reason. The Region holding guilds should not be participating in node wars. If you want to participate, drop your castle and f*Ck off to nodes. You are ruining chances for upcoming guilds.

All the -----*bo&s on here saying its ok for them to do it, you just need to get good or go lower tier or gear up are the pieces of shit being payed out by the region guilds so your comments are irrelevant.

Yes the Game mechanics are shitty for people owning regions atm but it does not mean you abuse it.

I watched manup drop on a tier 2 node the other week and wipe out 6 tier 2 guilds lol, well done. *clap clap

What could of been a great fight, turned into trash because the top guild on the server felt like handing one of their Regions other filler guilds(guilds that take up spots of other competitors) the node.

Every time you guys(fractal,WolvesofWar) jump in your node war guilds the other guilds that could possibly go for tier 3's are intimidated and drop to tier 2.

Following that, the tier 2 guilds are now like well fuarrrk the tier 3 guilds are here we have to drop to tier 1's.

And so it was you fuc*#d the node wars and possible competitors that would give you the pvp a chance of actually bettering themselves wether it be through node war experience, gear progression through small payouts, and enjoyment of the game.

Get over yourselves and let other people enjoy the tiers of the game too.

Posted

What some of you are saying is that newer players that come together, make a guild and enjoy the game shouldn't expect to get to have fun in node wars?  That they should spend months gearing up to "git gud" as people who have been playing since launch if they want to enjoy node wars?  Do you want to kill this game? Because monopolizing node wars with top tier siege guilds is how you break the spirit of newer players and kill the game.  If you want PVP, fight each other on Tier 3 nodes.  Fight guilds with comparable gear as you.  Don't shit on newer/lesser geared players to stroke you giant throbbing epeen. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

1ni0lx.thumb.jpg.b4390a772c4e4cda665cfb5

What if...regions were open for battle 7 days a week?  Like, any T2/T3 owner could place a siege castle as soon as they've secured their node for the week, and in lets say 24 hours (arbitrary) they could commence attacking a region castle.  Now, to allow for proper pvp to happen, the region owners would have to get some kind of notification that a "guild has placed in their region and is readying for battle - prepare your guild!"  Now with this warning in place, the region owners can muster their forces and even allies if they need or want, to fight off the invaders.  I'd also say, remove the restriction on region ownership to allow other region owners to contest as well.  Would this not give more PvP for region owners in their own tier instead of having to drop guild and fight in node wars?  Seems ~slightly more realistic rather than having scheduled battles all the time (leave that to node wars only as an alternative for those who need or want a schedule).

Now obviously just to clear something up, that is a very very rough suggestion and certainly needs far more rules details thrown into it.

Edited by flukeSG2

Posted

Eh, I'm in a small guild, and can't agree with this complaint. If anything, they need to add an alliance system. Even if they don't, what these players are doing should only be stopped by fixing the node war system overall. You're gonna blame them for killing 2 birds with one stone by getting PVP and getting paid? It's not like anyone's contesting them, so it only makes sense really.

Just get PA to stop ****ing trying to force such a huge divide in the player base. Put in more incentive to actually work with other people to get things done in an official capacity, and this won't be a problem anymore.

Jesus Bingo Christ.

This.

Posted

Tainted indeed. 

1WwFtw9.gif

Shark memes are my turf bruh......

-Landshark

Posted

7 day cool-down for joining a guild seems appropriate.  I don't see how this change could hurt.

Posted

7 day cool-down for joining a guild seems appropriate.  I don't see how this change could hurt.

Image result for wonewy

Posted

The new faction/ merc system cometh.  May make all this a moot argument, but who knows?  

Posted

Part of the issue is man digitity is even using allies in t3s. They field 50-60 and bring an ally with 50-60. 

My question is this. If all these t3s go uncontested why even show up. Shouldn't your ally guild win by just placing?

Posted

This thread is slander a huge cry out in order to entice and encourage lots of people with inferiority complexes to upkampf the original post.

haJotlU.png

A lot of people enjoy being leaders; leading, inspiring, encouraging and using the power of Vision, they create an environment where the collective furiously and vigorously pursues a goal with bananas efficiency.

Furthermore it's not an "issue that's being abused.", if it's an issue, it's an issue, it's not being abused, what's happening is lots of lazy individuals with inferiority complexes are getting upset that absolutely no one is standing up and leading while they-- they being those who do not play with others fail to understand that they're the problem and they need to fix their social and people skills so that they may be capable of being good for groups of people-- Ergo, guilds.