• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Urgent Issue] Region Tier Guild Ringers are ruining node wars

405 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This thread is slander a huge cry out in order to entice and encourage lots of people with inferiority complexes to upkampf the original post.

haJotlU.png

A lot of people enjoy being leaders; leading, inspiring, encouraging and using the power of Vision, they create an environment where the collective furiously and vigorously pursues a goal with bananas efficiency.

Furthermore it's not an "issue that's being abused.", if it's an issue, it's an issue, it's not being abused, what's happening is lots of lazy individuals with inferiority complexes are getting upset that absolutely no one is standing up and leading while they-- they being those who do not play with others fail to understand that they're the problem and they need to fix their social and people skills so that they may be capable of being good for groups of people-- Ergo, guilds.

Because the rest of the server doesn't group with multiple allies and exploit node war mechanics to pay them they don't deserve to partake in node wars?

the man up elitism is staggering 

Edited by Caldra

Posted (edited)

i mean, anyone could download discord and join the Edan Information Exchange Network© (EIEN™) and set up who gets what node 276375324634251264.png

ᵛᶦᵖ ᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵗʳᵃᵈᵉ ᵗᵉʳʳᶦᵗᵒʳᶦᵉˢ

Edited by moistbobo
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just stop complaining about loosing t3 nodes in a 30 man guild with no alliances. Just looks silly.

Furthermore it's not an "issue that's being abused.", if it's an issue, it's an issue, it's not being abused, what's happening is lots of lazy individuals with inferiority complexes are getting upset that absolutely no one is standing up and leading while they-- they being those who do not play with others fail to understand that they're the problem and they need to fix their social and people skills so that they may be capable of being good for groups of people-- Ergo, guilds.

This is true.

Its also true that the game designers need to address balancing castle guilds not bored during the week with low power guilds being pushed to far down the rung in node war.

Edited by Paladonis

Posted

IMG_0863.thumb.JPG.4f649d3ca990a8ad477fe

1 person likes this

Posted

IMG_6540.PNG

Posted (edited)

Just stop complaining about loosing t3 nodes in a 30 man guild with no alliances. Just looks silly.

This is true.

Its also true that the game designers need to address balancing castle guilds not bored during the week with low power guilds being pushed to far down the rung in node war.

Land shark,let's get back on track. The issue has never been losing the war/node. We lose lots of wars. Pvp in t2/3 was been very good until fractal decided they would start pushing around smaller/newer guilds. The payouts on anything other than regions are pretty low. We are looking for good pvp on these nodes.

The issues is region guilds who are supposed to be locked into regions exploiting the node war mechanics and dropping to lower tier nodes and double dipping into the rewards pool. I agree regions need more stuff for them to do. However, partaking in lower tier pvp should not occur unless they are displaced from their regions.

anyways this issue has been past on to the developers per our cm's I'm confident that this will be fix in the near future. I've heard that Kama Sylvia has a 48hr cd for guild dropping according to a few earlier post in this thread. Which will be better for the game. Hopefully it will end the era of 10 man alliances for regions as these guilds will not be able to be compensated . This will open the door to new guilds to partake in region wars.

Edited by Caldra
1 person likes this

Posted

Uh no.

You hand off T3 nodes or uncontested T2's to Audacity (your puppet guild) and your leaders coordinate with ManUp to avoid one another throughout the week between Fractal and SnekGuild. Lets be real here. Your leadership doesn't want PVP or to lose face at all and thats what it boils down to.  Your members might want it, but they have no say until people just start dropping off like flies and quitting the game or the guild.

This is false information. Audacity does not get anything from Vision in terms of help for any node wars. We are not Vision's puppet guild. We are just currently allied. 

Posted

People in this thread right now when they lose t3:

Posted

This is false information. Audacity does not get anything from Vision in terms of help for any node wars. We are not Vision's puppet guild. We are just currently allied. 

correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you guys let vision farm you guys for titles? Sounds like a puppet guild to me...probably why a lot of your members left recently. 

2 people like this

Posted

actually kr devs said, they're looking to implement an alliance system

just look at that thing where they announced striker

Posted

That's impressive to do off your knees considering your mouth was a hostler for gravity's dong for so long... I bet the taste still lingers even after all this time

aaaa.png

I see you know how to use Google to ensure you're correctly using such an oh-so-difficult word. Perhaps you could start utilizing it to fix your elementary school spelling mistakes. Hostler ≠ holster.

Capture.PNG

Posted

actually kr devs said, they're looking to implement an alliance system

just look at that thing where they announced striker

which is a good idea. This way pa can place limits/controls.

Posted

I see you know how to use Google to ensure you're correctly using such an oh-so-difficult word. Perhaps you could start utilizing it to fix your elementary school spelling mistakes. Hostler ≠ holster.

Capture.PNG

Maybe his intention was to imply they were well hung? lol

Posted

Today I'm voicing my concerns on some recent occurrences on the NA server. As of late, several Region Tier guilds have taken to dropping their guilds during the week to join smaller tier nodes. While harmless on the surface as they're free to do that so long as they fall within the current guidelines/restrictions, this has become a regular occurrence where specific guilds (I won't drop names here, ??????????????????? though will give guild names to a GM/CM if asked), have taken to exchanging these services as payment for taking up region slots, and this needs to be reevaluated.

There's two sides of this issue small guilds who are scared to band together to take out the larger powers and mechanics of this game that stop you from getting to pvp for being strong. I am pretty sure that if small guilds were getting together each week to get better at the game and take a castle, everyone would be happy about getting to Pvp. What I think the real issue is, people are scared of getting meme'd on. What if theres a video of me losing!?! What will I do!?! What if people see me!?! Stop complaining about larger guild sitting in territories when you are too scared to even look in the direction of valencia. Will it be easy? No.. Will you win? Probably not but quit crying about it being unfair the whole point is to keep the game competitive. Remove the only way for castle holding guilds to get PvP during the week and this game will die. 

The big issue is the fact that there is legitimately no way most guilds can compete vs the upper echelon as they receive significant payouts for regions, and for node wars (heck, one of the region holders cuts himself up to 400 mil a week). Regardless, this is a significant issue and will likely have an adverse effect in the long run. When it happened once or twice, it wasn't nearly as much of an issue but, it's become so frequent, that I've run into these "injected" guilds several times a week for the past month, and it needs to end. If this keeps continuing, I foresee a major drop in participation for node wars among the more casual/medium player base. There's even a region guild that has a dedicated alternative guild that they join during the week to assist their allies for taking nodes as payment.

All that I am reading here is that I don't play the game as seriously as some people and I shouldn't have to fight those people. Well how about this we can set up a nice little territory just for you, you special snowflake. It will be a safe place that you can roleplay with your choppy pet day in and day out. 

Additionally, the idea that "allies" are even a thing directly contradicts the spirit of this game. If the game was intended to force long term alliances, the systems would be in place with it. Instead, workarounds for said alliances are paid through abusing in game mechanics (ie; Handing off nodes, Final Wars, etc).

Its strange you think that this game wasn't intended for allies. Yet next season they announced an ingame system to make alliances easier and incorporate unguilded mercing into the equation. Idk if you forgot your BDO password or something but maybe try this thing called logging into the game before posting on the forums. kthxbabe. 

Some Suggestions I would make would be the following:

• Initiate a seven day cooldown for new recruits. This would work in the sense that guilds would NOT be able to assist guilds during the week, and would effectively deter these actions. However, I don't think a seven day cooldown on joining a guild is necessarily healthy. Just simply disallow participating in any Region/Node wars for one week.
  • limit people's PvP even more than what the issue already is. I am pretty sure this entire post is about ways that you can PvP as little as possible and when you do you want to make sure that its people who also only play 1 hour a week. Go fight t1 nodes or git gud and grow a pair to take a t3. 

• Make dropping for regions more expensive. While I don't like the idea of an expensive drop as it significantly drops the number of eligible guilds for a region war, this will definitely FORCE guilds who do consider allying to determine whether a significant price (say 1 billion) is worth it. Not many guilds are willing to pay 1 billion out of pocket for some alliance/ally, as it ultimately is detrimental, AND it forces a guild to seriously consider their resources and whether or not they're ready for region wars.
  • Limiting siege to less people than the very few who actually attempt to siege. How about instead you use this strong motivation you have to bring guilds together to contest the big castle territories instead of whining and hoping the siege scene dies even more than it already has. 

Again, this has become a consistent issue on the NA server, and is growing by the week. More and more Region Tier guilds are abusing this system, and will only serve to hurt the game in the long run. Please reach out through the appropriate channels and see that this issue is resolved, as I do enjoy the game, and I'm sure I speak for a lot of people when I say their gaming experience is being ruined by this issue. Speaking for other people ? Aka the 10 people that commented on this forum actually agreeing with you whom either don't participate in node wars or have just started playing. 

Below are some screenshots relevant to the above post. They were taken from the time period of 04/12/17-04/18/17 ???????? lol 

Another suggestion is to add a 168 hour cooldown on rejoining the same guild you were last in.

Maybe BDO is just filled with guild hoppers and they just like to change guilds frequently? 

or what if.....

Fa8d9Tk.jpg

?

? ?

? ? ?

? ? ? ? 

? ? ? ? ?

? ? ? ?

? ? ?

? ?

?

inb4 @CM_Aethon tells us to get back under our rocks in the guild section. :)  

1 person likes this

Posted

correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you guys let vision farm you guys for titles? Sounds like a puppet guild to me...probably why a lot of your members left recently. 

...also witnessed them on SnekGuild 2v1 FML on a Mediah node a week ago and then gave the node to Audacity afterward.  But yea, "not puppets". :)

Posted

you're wrong, this never happened.  The rumors you people make up

...also witnessed them on SnekGuild 2v1 FML on a Mediah node a week ago and then gave the node to Audacity afterward.  But yea, "not puppets". :)

That was aftershock not audacity, great reading skills.  Also aftershock were not allied with snek.  They just made the right strategic play. After FML died they beat the 20 snek members in the resulting 1v1.

Posted

you're wrong, this never happened.  The rumors you people make up

That was aftershock not audacity, great reading skills.  Also aftershock were not allied with snek.  They just made the right strategic play. After FML died they beat the 20 snek members in the resulting 1v1.

Oh my bad. I didn't realize you had more than 1 puppet guild.

Posted

Okay so from what I understand:

We should let region tier guilds war in T1 nodes against T1 guilds because they don't want to pvp in the upper tiers, but, do want to pvp with scrubs.

Am I interpreting this correctly or misrepresenting it?

Reposting till I get an answear.

Posted (edited)

Reposting till I get an answear.

And reposting, could you please provide examples/evidence to when region guilds have dropped t1s? Don't worry, I'll wait.

Edited by Huntler

Posted

feels indian man

95600308cd8d90a4b4bf41d5fd86e864[1].png

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh my bad. I didn't realize you had more than 1 puppet guild.

yea the siege records really support your witch hunt 
med.PNG

keep the tinfoil strong my brother, your baseless accusations make my day 

Posted

imgay

Posted

"We can't take losing to a stronger guild; so please stop the stronger guild from fighting us!". Is basically what the snowflakes in here are saying. LMAO. 

1. They can only join node wars 2 days per week. WTF, can't you go to other nodes?

2. They can field 40-60 ppl. Can't you ally against them?

Nobody is saying that. Chun-Chun, have you ever taken an online autism test? Guilds who hold a node or region are meant to be locked out of battles below the tier of what they hold, it's not about "we want free nodes" as much as it is "These people are clearly exploiting to circumvent the system".

1. They can join as many node wars as they want when their alt guilds are handing off nodes to puppet guilds or when they're injecting multiple guilds at a time

2. They can field 40-60 people with region tier gear on lower tiered nodes where they ally with other guilds to hand the node off. The problem can't just be reduced to member counts, but even then they still have numbers a lot of the time.

Unrelated to that post, the argument of "nodes were going for free before we SAVED THE GAME WITH OUR EXPLOITS" is just as silly since you guys are talking about pre-server merge when Edan had 30 players total.

isn't ITC the guild that messaged the leadership of other guilds while pretending to be Vertex to try and scare them off a node for a free win? That's some real sissy boy shit

LO

How's it going Dead Serious?

Posted

Land shark,let's get back on track. The issue has never been losing the war/node. We lose lots of wars. Pvp in t2/3 was been very good until fractal decided they would start pushing around smaller/newer guilds. The payouts on anything other than regions are pretty low. We are looking for good pvp on these nodes.

The issues is region guilds who are supposed to be locked into regions exploiting the node war mechanics and dropping to lower tier nodes and double dipping into the rewards pool. I agree regions need more stuff for them to do. However, partaking in lower tier pvp should not occur unless they are displaced from their regions.

anyways this issue has been past on to the developers per our cm's I'm confident that this will be fix in the near future. I've heard that Kama Sylvia has a 48hr cd for guild dropping according to a few earlier post in this thread. Which will be better for the game. Hopefully it will end the era of 10 man alliances for regions as these guilds will not be able to be compensated . This will open the door to new guilds to partake in region wars.

I hope it gets settled well...ya right...

...but, this game has politics and alliances kinda built into the whole concept (with further expansion of it in the works supposedly). To disregard this aspect is not gonna work well. Small guilds unwilling to play some alliance politics in the nodes will have a frustrating time with the present rule set.

Now lets get back off track...

slav1.jpg

Posted (edited)

Nobody is saying that. Chun-Chun, have you ever taken an online autism test? Guilds who hold a node or region are meant to be locked out of battles below the tier of what they hold, it's not about "we want free nodes" as much as it is "These people are clearly exploiting to circumvent the system".

1. They can join as many node wars as they want when their alt guilds are handing off nodes to puppet guilds or when they're injecting multiple guilds at a time

2. They can field 40-60 people with region tier gear on lower tiered nodes where they ally with other guilds to hand the node off. The problem can't just be reduced to member counts, but even then they still have numbers a lot of the time.

Unrelated to that post, the argument of "nodes were going for free before we SAVED THE GAME WITH OUR EXPLOITS" is just as silly since you guys are talking about pre-server merge when Edan had 30 players total.

LO

How's it going Dead Serious?

Yes, and those guilds ARE locked. The guild is locked.

Players in those guilds ARE NOT locked and it says nowhere that they are supposed to be locked in the guild that owns a region.

Is manup exoliting by bringing the guild that owns a castle to node wars? NO. They bring another guild. 

You guys are sad, really :) But hey, prove me wrong, show me where does it say that the members of a guild that owns a region are supposed to stay in that guild and not participate in node wars. 

Edited by Chun-Chun
1 person likes this