• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Urgent Issue] Region Tier Guild Ringers are ruining node wars

405 posts in this topic

Posted

Also note there are no compaints against FML or Vertex who are geared enough to rival the current region holders 1v1 as they do node wars without holding any regions

IMG_0550.thumb.PNG.63ad560f9b1b1363fcba7

Posted

Don't kid yourself.

lmfao this guy makes me laugh. Average top tier geared 251 ap witch. Almost everyone in FML and Vertex has this or better gear. Stop thinking so highly of yourself bro.

Posted

Its these topics that slowly ruin the game. You get enough people to cry, something will go down.. Lets thank all those people who made the PEN XP go away from pvp.. O wait.. They dont play the game anymore thats right.. SMH

Posted (edited)

And reposting, could you please provide examples/evidence to when region guilds have dropped t1s? Don't worry, I'll wait.

Heh it doesn't happen guys a swear trust me I'm a member of a siege I would KNOW if it was happening and you can't prove it is!

FRIG off kuntler you whiny betafuccboi. 

Edited by LoganTHM

Posted

Tbh I really don't know why people are blaming ManUp for the stale PvP scene.  It really isn't their fault.  If you're gonna toss blame around(not that blaming will ever solve anything) then you can look no further than Gravity.  These guys, who consider themselves "TOP" PvP players, took the easiest way out of a real chance at PvP one could ever think of.  They bent a knee to their biggest rival after going toe to toe for months? because they simply couldn't handle a couple of losses.  The type of players, some of which I know personally, that were in this guild are the type that just can't accept not being at the top of the totem and when they feel they are falling short they jump ship.  I'm not trying to ridicule anyone for having this mentality when gaming but to suggest you actually "want pvp" is a fallacy and a joke.  Man Up should NEVER be to blamed for stale pvp because they simply take advantage of the situations that are presented before them(as pretty much ANY competitive guild will) and run with them.  In this case it was Gravity being...afraida of not being the best?

It's like if Redface and MangoBay would have allied or merged on Edan back when they were both still powerhouses of the server.  It's utterly disgraceful and while its certainly within their rights as players, it should be frowned upon.(Kevin Durant)  It's a shame that OG Edan Players have fallen so far just for an easy win.  I'm not gonna sit here and act like we had any real morals as a server but jesus what the heck happened to that competitive spirit? That fire?.  OG Edan was a fcking blood bath and every top guild had a chip on their shoulder and something to prove.  We would have never dreamed of allying with our biggest enemies(save GateKeeper, that guild jesus) for one second.  Alas that Edan and the current shell are not the same players, and definitely not the same mentality.  

I don't blame those guys for chillin in their castle making bank, only a moron wouldn't take advantage of that situation and having a second guild really isn't and EXPLOIT but rather a shitty mechanic, as the game allows for it.  Then again I personally don't think digging players should have been permabanned either(since the same thing happened in KR and they werent PERMAbanned) but that's just my own opinion.

-Washed Up Edan Player.

4 people like this

Posted

let's not try to fool each other here and make sure we all understand that in bdo "being the best" just means being the bigger zerg 

Posted (edited)

Heh it doesn't happen guys a swear trust me I'm a member of a siege I would KNOW if it was happening and you can't prove it is!

FRIG off kuntler you whiny betafuccboi. 

Way to skirt the issue, still waiting for someone to provide some reasonable evidence, shouldn't be that hard if its so common. And at least for Man Up, yes I would know if its happening. I can't speak for other region guilds, but like I said, if its so common just SS the players you guys know are doing this, its easy. Seems to me, at least on the "t1" issue is that people are making up excuses for them losing. Did we really just forget the massive thread of people complaining that this is happening because region guilds are going for the title? It took 4 pages of idiots from that thread (miraculously a lot of the same names here) before you people even realized you can't get the siege title from node wars. 

lmfao this guy makes me laugh. Average top tier geared 251 ap witch. Almost everyone in FML and Vertex has this or better gear. Stop thinking so highly of yourself bro.

b8Ph2EE.gif

Edited by Huntler
1 person likes this

Posted

Honestly. Siege should just be removed from the game. This would solve everyone's problems c: 

No longer anyone QQ about Region holding guilds swapping guilds to do node wars.

No longer will ppl QQ about high payouts

No long will ppl QQ about how they get no PvP because they hold a region.

1 person likes this

Posted

I can feel braincancer growing from just reading this topic.

After all is said and done it feels like guilds at lower end are too stubborn to put in the effort (guild mergers, alliances, pushing their own members) and at higher end just bored and dumb as nails. It's like the worst of the NA community has gathered here to beat the dead horse.

The change is already coming, even tho it is going be a long while until we'll get that patched in.

Now please bugger off this topic or if you must continue this effort in idiocy atleast meme it better.

Posted

maxresdefault.jpg

Posted

Honestly. Siege should just be removed from the game. This would solve everyone's problems c: 

No longer anyone QQ about Region holding guilds swapping guilds to do node wars.

No longer will ppl QQ about high payouts

No long will ppl QQ about how they get no PvP because they hold a region.

people would find something else to QQ about

Posted

people would find something else to QQ about

I'd like to complain about the lack of Cho memes lately. Pls, I need moar!

Posted (edited)

New strat. If man up builds on your node. Do not fight them just leave. Do not give man up any pvp. Boycott them. Join together guilds of NA. Its time to boycott.

Edited by Caldra

Posted

Cho soon going the way of Iconic, after losing a 3v1 against Baka within 30 minutes. I guess merging with Uno wasn't a good idea after all :^)

dogs.png

Posted

pls sir. I just clean the toilets in the guild house. I don't know anything. I'm only in guild because make-a-wish foundation helped me get here

Posted

episode 2 delayed indefinitely 

Posted

Tbh I really don't know why people are blaming ManUp for the stale PvP scene.  It really isn't their fault.  If you're gonna toss blame around(not that blaming will ever solve anything) then you can look no further than Gravity.  These guys, who consider themselves "TOP" PvP players, took the easiest way out of a real chance at PvP one could ever think of.  They bent a knee to their biggest rival after going toe to toe for months? because they simply couldn't handle a couple of losses.  The type of players, some of which I know personally, that were in this guild are the type that just can't accept not being at the top of the totem and when they feel they are falling short they jump ship.  I'm not trying to ridicule anyone for having this mentality when gaming but to suggest you actually "want pvp" is a fallacy and a joke.  Man Up should NEVER be to blamed for stale pvp because they simply take advantage of the situations that are presented before them(as pretty much ANY competitive guild will) and run with them.  In this case it was Gravity being...afraida of not being the best?

It's like if Redface and MangoBay would have allied or merged on Edan back when they were both still powerhouses of the server.  It's utterly disgraceful and while its certainly within their rights as players, it should be frowned upon.(Kevin Durant)  It's a shame that OG Edan Players have fallen so far just for an easy win.  I'm not gonna sit here and act like we had any real morals as a server but jesus what the heck happened to that competitive spirit? That fire?.  OG Edan was a fcking blood bath and every top guild had a chip on their shoulder and something to prove.  We would have never dreamed of allying with our biggest enemies(save GateKeeper, that guild jesus) for one second.  Alas that Edan and the current shell are not the same players, and definitely not the same mentality.  

I don't blame those guys for chillin in their castle making bank, only a moron wouldn't take advantage of that situation and having a second guild really isn't and EXPLOIT but rather a shitty mechanic, as the game allows for it.  Then again I personally don't think digging players should have been permabanned either(since the same thing happened in KR and they werent PERMAbanned) but that's just my own opinion.

-Washed Up Edan Player.

In case you didn't know. Both Manup and Gravity were dying. FML left Gravity and Relevant left Manup.

Edan players have been fighting for too long. Need a rest. Some people are burnt out already.

zzzzzzzzzz

Posted

-Washed Up Edan Player.

it's a shame that guilds that are competitive and could be great choose to abandon half their members and merge with another guild instead of building up their strength as an individual guild to attract strong recruits. The ones who should be merging are the 20-30 active player guilds, not 100 man powerhouses. 

this kills the server.

2 people like this

Posted

In case you didn't know. Both Manup and Gravity were dying. FML left Gravity and Relevant left Manup.

Edan players have been fighting for too long. Need a rest. Some people are burnt out already.

zzzzzzzzzz

I think he meant Edanese "elite" pvpers got their arses handed to them by Uno boys one time too many and they needed to hide behind the greater numbers.

ManUp's ex-gravity shot caller had one thing to say for this aswell:

0adc0ffc0583037e59e6c5b5102061ff1f1ef01c

Posted

@Roxies MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, MAN UP IS RUINING MY T3 EXPERIENCE FOR MY 20MAN GUILD 

BabyRage

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, MAN UP IS RUINING MY T3 EXPERIENCE FOR MY 20MAN GUILD 

BabyRage

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, MAN UP IS RUINING MY T3 EXPERIENCE FOR MY 20MAN GUILD 

BabyRage

Posted

Personally, I don't really give a shit about the whole guild hopping thing. Siege guilds should be able to go to t3s and the should bring back region holders being able to place on another region imo. The payout money doesn't really matter to me either, an extra couple hundred mil a week is a drop in the bucket once you start hitting around 500gs, but I can see how some people who see 150m (ie 350-400gs t1 fodder) as a ton of money might have an issue with it.

What I do find to be an issue is feeding allied guilds nodes for their help during siege. Suppose a siege guild and their ally place on a node with 3 other forts. It doesn't automatically become a 2v3, but rather starts out as a 2v1v1v1. Ad hoc alliances take time to form and the alliance can usually take down or almost take down one of the other three guilds in the first 20 minutes or so while people are still scouting and trying to figure out who the siege guild ally is, or if there even is one. Facing this situation and ultimately losing can demoralize guilds into bumping themselves down a tier, which causes a trickle down effect down all the way to t1s. If you take a look at the nodes right now, guilds that previously went for t3s are going for t2s, some guilds that previously held some t2s are exclusively going for t1s, while some of the guilds that hold t3s that aren't siege alt guilds most likely got them through sniping them (basing this speculation off roster size and gear reqs). Basically, guilds are dodging nodes that they have the capability to contest in order to try to avoid potentially unfair fights.

Before you guys ask, the 2v1v1v1 situation I described literally happened on a non-backed up t2 node a while ago when a territory alt guild decided to feed a smaller guild a node. But whatever. Node wars are still lit, even if we see the occasional guild that should be going for t3s from time to time. 

I don't think whining about this on forums is gonna do much but defending the current system is also stupid. Saying that you only hop from siege guilds because you "love pvp" is hypocritical when feeding your allies nodes is what is causing the complaints about the current pvp scene from the top down. Even more so when the purpose of securing these allies is to have them place on your region in order to help defend it. All that does is deter others from placing on your territory, giving us the currently stale siege situation. If I were in manup when that 8v1 barcode zerg happened, playing dynasty warriors that day would have been the best day of my life. Instead, you guys got salty and ddosed the servers in response. :^)

There's nothing stopping you from joining a non-siege guild with similarly high requirements like FML or Vertex if you want to node war every day, except for the payouts, which is probably why people are accusing you of being greedy shits.

Ultimately, its up to the devs to implement something that will fix the underlying issues. Maybe the merc system will do something that lets guilds pay others without these dumbass premade alliances on nodes. I dunno.

TLDR: Alliances are gay. Territory holders placing on t3s and t2s are causing other guilds to dodge nodes they would usually go for, causing a trickle down effect where some guilds get boring, easy fights, and lower payouts, and smaller/newer guilds get stomped for daring to place on a t1. You're also a -----ing idiot if you think that the current system is absolutely fine as is.

5 people like this

Posted

I kinda like running into siege guilds occasionally, lets you see your war strength vs theirs.  Ran into SnekGuild last week at equalish numbers (they had a low turnout, assuming it wasn't mandatory) and it was really fun...didn't go all that well for us but we did ok and it was fun so ----- it

that being said what I think is the ideal fix for this situation is a 4day cd on quitting a guild to join another AND removing the 1 territory rule, let the top guilds fight each other again

need both or neither imo

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Could you post some evidence of this? As far as I know fractal hasn't dropped on any T1s basically ever.... the only time to my knowledge was the 6 week rollover t1 that had every major guild in the game + drop on that node (a total of 13 guilds).

So why are we being blamed for going to t3s? Just curious as our name keeps getting thrown around with no evidence? Hell as far as I know not even vision's alt guild drops t1s so I'm not entirely sure where this is coming from. Any chance yall are getting dumpstered by people and blaming it on siege guilds without even realizing its not? Yaknow, to have an excuse and all that for losing?

Also, TIL being the best makes you a detriment to the game... huh, who knew.

^^ can confirm fought them last week or so on a t3 in fractal... not a big deal just found it funny illuminati had it passed to them because they were getting carried so politics??? idk why people complain its part of the game if the alt guilds were going for anything less then t3's or t2's that were uncontested for a few weeks,(granted i know people might complain and say they are ruining the "pvp scene") there is guild alliances on na that are 5 guilds of 60+ active members each guild and all they do is drop on t1's??? and they are proud about that, but guess what they could drop on a territory but they don't. People complain about different guilds killing the siege scene in na but why not just fight,(if they kept the old siege system the nodes wouldnt be messed with as much IMO) open world gvg's died a long time ago depending on who you are fighting its become grief grief grief until dec then run away? so i mean tbh people might complain, yeah alot of the ppl want pay but also pvp too.

Edited by SquirlGlider

Posted

Personally, I don't really give a shit about the whole guild hopping thing. Siege guilds should be able to go to t3s and the should bring back region holders being able to place on another region imo. The payout money doesn't really matter to me either, an extra couple hundred mil a week is a drop in the bucket once you start hitting around 500gs, but I can see how some people who see 150m (ie 350-400gs t1 fodder) as a ton of money might have an issue with it.

What I do find to be an issue is feeding allied guilds nodes for their help during siege. Suppose a siege guild and their ally place on a node with 3 other forts. It doesn't automatically become a 2v3, but rather starts out as a 2v1v1v1. Ad hoc alliances take time to form and the alliance can usually take down or almost take down one of the other three guilds in the first 20 minutes or so while people are still scouting and trying to figure out who the siege guild ally is, or if there even is one. Facing this situation and ultimately losing can demoralize guilds into bumping themselves down a tier, which causes a trickle down effect down all the way to t1s. If you take a look at the nodes right now, guilds that previously went for t3s are going for t2s, some guilds that previously held some t2s are exclusively going for t1s, while some of the guilds that hold t3s that aren't siege alt guilds most likely got them through sniping them (basing this speculation off roster size and gear reqs). Basically, guilds are dodging nodes that they have the capability to contest in order to try to avoid potentially unfair fights.

Before you guys ask, the 2v1v1v1 situation I described literally happened on a non-backed up t2 node a while ago when a territory alt guild decided to feed a smaller guild a node. But whatever. Node wars are still lit, even if we see the occasional guild that should be going for t3s from time to time. 

I don't think whining about this on forums is gonna do much but defending the current system is also stupid. Saying that you only hop from siege guilds because you "love pvp" is hypocritical when feeding your allies nodes is what is causing the complaints about the current pvp scene from the top down. Even more so when the purpose of securing these allies is to have them place on your region in order to help defend it. All that does is deter others from placing on your territory, giving us the currently stale siege situation. If I were in manup when that 8v1 barcode zerg happened, playing dynasty warriors that day would have been the best day of my life. Instead, you guys got salty and ddosed the servers in response. :^)

There's nothing stopping you from joining a non-siege guild with similarly high requirements like FML or Vertex if you want to node war every day, except for the payouts, which is probably why people are accusing you of being greedy shits.

Ultimately, its up to the devs to implement something that will fix the underlying issues. Maybe the merc system will do something that lets guilds pay others without these dumbass premade alliances on nodes. I dunno.

TLDR: Alliances are gay. Territory holders placing on t3s and t2s are causing other guilds to dodge nodes they would usually go for, causing a trickle down effect where some guilds get boring, easy fights, and lower payouts, and smaller/newer guilds get stomped for daring to place on a t1. You're also a -----ing idiot if you think that the current system is absolutely fine as is.

Thank god there is another human being who see's this.  Now I don't feel alone in the world.  Hold me.