• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Urgent Issue] Region Tier Guild Ringers are ruining node wars

405 posts in this topic

Posted

Which region holders do t1s?

Still waiting

I heard Kyoukai dropped on a t1 recently.

However, they didn't do it while holding a territory.

Nor are they a siege guild,

Posted

Which region holders do t1s?

Still waiting

I don't think it's an issue of region guilds themselves doing T1's it's region guild mercs joining T1 guilds to go seal clubbing. . 2-3 guys with 500+ GS  can turn the tide of a T1 node, especially Wizards and Witches. 

and to their credit Fractal does T3 Nodes and looks for the fight from what I can tell. 

We need an expanded node war system I think. Maybe change it up a bit to make it a bit more interesting for all parties. 

If guilds can drop guild and fight for T3 nodes without consequence it doesn't really make sense to block them from doing more node wars in their main guild.

Posted

Pretty sure Obama got that title first.  But ya, back on topic.

*popcorn*

Proto over here speaking that good truth.

Posted

Ok, let's put the T1 thing to rest.

Someone PM'd me pointing out a few recent times where vision and ChoNation's alt guilds won T1's.

Vision_1.thumb.png.109e8500eeb1c0ecc09d2
CHO_1.thumb.png.9e42a74c8ab70f26f602d98f

I checked the spreadsheet and verified they're accurate.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't think it's an issue of region guilds themselves doing T1's it's region guild mercs joining T1 guilds to go seal clubbing. . 2-3 guys with 500+ GS  can turn the tide of a T1 node, especially Wizards and Witches. 

and to their credit Fractal does T3 Nodes and looks for the fight from what I can tell. 

We need an expanded node war system I think. Maybe change it up a bit to make it a bit more interesting for all parties. 

If guilds can drop guild and fight for T3 nodes without consequence it doesn't really make sense to block them from doing more node wars in their main guild.

I disagree. T3 nodes are still having guilds build towers only and not showing up at all or guilds that have zero business being on a T3 with 15 people. I know this because this happened on Monday and Tuesday.

Posted

I disagree. T3 nodes are still having guilds build towers only and not showing up at all or guilds that have zero business being on a T3 with 15 people. I know this because this happened on Monday and Tuesday.

That's because of the 90 man guilds placing on T1 ones. It's really a crap shoot lately. A lot of smaller guilds with no funds are placing on T3's gambling trying to make an easy billion because they sometimes run into the same guilds on either node lol.

Posted

Can we be honest. If they truly wanted PvP they wouldn't sit on their region. They would go after other guilds regions. I know many people who were in siege guilds and just left due to the fact siege only was boring and not fun. Don't be in a siege guild if you don't want to only pvp on Saturdays. 

"We want pvp though" Yet you sit on your region week after week you care about funds that's it stfu. Go challenge other guilds holding regions. 

Posted

Ok, let's put the T1 thing to rest.

Someone PM'd me pointing out a few recent times where vision and ChoNation's alt guilds won T1's.

Vision_1.thumb.png.109e8500eeb1c0ecc09d2
CHO_1.thumb.png.9e42a74c8ab70f26f602d98f

I checked the spreadsheet and verified they're accurate.

There it is then. Must have been fun for the 4 other guilds there to be smashed by Vision players.

Posted

Can we be honest. If they truly wanted PvP they wouldn't sit on their region. They would go after other guilds regions. I know many people who were in siege guilds and just left due to the fact siege only was boring and not fun. Don't be in a siege guild if you don't want to only pvp on Saturdays. 

"We want pvp though" Yet you sit on your region week after week you care about funds that's it stfu. Go challenge other guilds holding regions. 

^ Exactly.

- "But we want pvp, sitting on castle uncontested for weeks is boring"

Posted (edited)

Recent reports have stated that Exceptional legion have been dropping on T1, need a confirmation on this guild, they might become the next big thing

Edited by Syeong

Posted

The main complaints in this thread is talking about guilds that are holding a region and doing tier 1-3 nodes with alt guilds at the same week to get double dipping into payouts.

"Seige capable" guilds that do not own a region are free to do tier 1-3 node wars as per game design.

Some obvious ringers, few posts above trying to feign ignorance and skirt around the issue (or really retarded) . So let me spell it out clearer.

The main complaints in this thread is talking about guilds that are holding a region and doing tier 1 AND/OR tier 2 AND/OR tier 3 nodes with alt guilds at the SAME week to get DOUBLE dipping into payouts.

Posted (edited)

a62d4877bf8f075f0486349378c245cb_-imagej

Edited by Risor

Posted (edited)

Recent reports have stated that Exceptional legion have been dropping on T1, need a confirmation on this guild, they might become the next big thing

Not sure if a joke or not, but ExceptionaLegion belongs on t1.

Unless they got massively stronger in a month or so. My guild went against them and tied, and we were t1 strength at the time with like 22 people that showed up.

Edited by LeWaffles
Weird things post 3 times

Posted

Some obvious ringers, few posts above trying to feign ignorance and skirt around the issue (or really retarded) . So let me spell it out clearer.

The main complaints in this thread is talking about guilds that are holding a region and doing tier 1 AND/OR tier 2 AND/OR tier 3 nodes with alt guilds at the SAME week to get DOUBLE dipping into payouts.

This retard.

Fractal has never done a payout for any ManUp members that drop to it. In fact, the only time it even takes a node is to recoup silver so that it has the funds to drop again.

The system is broken, that is coming from a Man Up officer. But, it is still the system so don't cry about people playing the game the most efficient way instead petition that you don't like the current siege mechanics and maybe then things will be change.

However, spewing obvious falsehoods won't get anything changed.

Posted (edited)

The reasons we see neither Vision nor ManUp drop from their castles to pursue more siege are pretty simple and easy to understand.

1. Passing on that massive paycheck is a stupid move. All you whiners can blame them for being greedy or 'not liking pvp' because all they do is oneshot everyone with their massive gear advantage, but I am pretty sure if any of you were in the same position where you were offered massive payouts + swap guilds for node wars, you'd take it. It is a dream to have.

2. The losing guild disbands. Both Sinisteel and Lacari are smart enough to realize this. Since new world, every major guild who lost has (near) disbanded. Iconic got cucked in the first week and died. Gravity started losing to both BC and ManUp and subsequently died. Gravity+Iconic merged and tried to salvage the situation, lost 3-4 days in a row and died. ManUp got zerged out of Valencia and across the map and would have died if they didn't suck up to their greatest nemesis and merge. Barcode lost and died.

For every loyal core a guild has that sticks together because they are friends and like playing alongside, you have a massive amount of bandwagoners in every guild. The Relevant core is the best example, from ManUp to Barcode to Villain. Barcodes other bandwagoners went to Vertex. Whoever loses dies.

I don't think you can blame the top guilds for avoiding PvP/only doing 'alt guild skirmishes' where they then can chalk it up to luck or 'didnt matter' if they lose. That way, no ego gets hurt and no bandwagoner chunk quits. It is hard to build up a community and it is a fragile thing that can break with just a couple of losses.

I agree dropping to node war guilds is a bullshit mechanic. Region holders should still be able to compete in certain (t3) nodes, preferably a limited choice so they'd have to face another region holder every time they decide to drop on a node. This isn't happening. Vision is -----ing dropping to t2s and claiming its 'good practice' when they mop up much weaker guilds. I was a fan of the idea of  'Fractal' as a Node War guild when ManUp would only go out to snipe their rival in Barcode. Now that this rivalry is gone, it has become a joke. Lacari tries to justify 'we only take 1 t3 node every day mon-thurs, you can go to the other', but if Vision goes to the other, where do mid tier guilds go for good PvP? To t2 nodes where they will get rekt by Cho or whoever is alt guilding now or people like Villain/Vertex who are clearly siege tier in strength yet gotta zerg the easy fights

Lastly, I see all of the siege guild members, no matter if loyal cores or bandwagoners say 'Siege is the most fun thing in the game.' I dunno if by that you mean sitting on your asses in your castle for months, because y'all haven't done much siege since new world merge at all. (exceptions being BlackRose and LotD)

P.S: The real joke in this picture are Vertex+Villain with all the new bandwagoners still dropping on easy t2 nodes for free wins or complaining about getting zerged by guild alliances, then talking shit like 'it feels good to be the underdog now'. Yeah man with all those 510+ GS members you guys are the clear underdogs. In brain cells perhaps.

Edited by CasualNova
2 people like this

Posted

The reasons we see neither Vision nor ManUp drop from their castles to pursue more siege are pretty simple and easy to understand.

1. Passing on that massive paycheck is a stupid move. All you whiners can blame them for being greedy or 'not liking pvp' because all they do is oneshot everyone with their massive gear advantage, but I am pretty sure if any of you were in the same position where you were offered massive payouts + swap guilds for node wars, you'd take it. It is a dream to have.

2. The losing guild disbands. Both Sinisteel and Lacari are smart enough to realize this. Since new world, every major guild who lost has (near) disbanded. Iconic got cucked in the first week and died. Gravity started losing to both BC and ManUp and subsequently died. Gravity+Iconic merged and tried to salvage the situation, lost 3-4 days in a row and died. ManUp got zerged out of Valencia and across the map and would have died if they didn't suck up to their greatest nemesis and merge. Barcode lost and died.

For every loyal core a guild has that sticks together because they are friends and like playing alongside, you have a massive amount of bandwagoners in every guild. The Relevant core is the best example, from ManUp to Barcode to Villain. Barcodes other bandwagoners went to Vertex. Whoever loses dies.

I don't think you can blame the top guilds for avoiding PvP/only doing 'alt guild skirmishes' where they then can chalk it up to luck or 'didnt matter' if they lose. That way, no ego gets hurt and no bandwagoner chunk quits. It is hard to build up a community and it is a fragile thing that can break with just a couple of losses.

I agree dropping to node war guilds is a bullshit mechanic. Region holders should still be able to compete in certain (t3) nodes, preferably a limited choice so they'd have to face another region holder every time they decide to drop on a node. This isn't happening. Vision is -----ing dropping to t2s and claiming its 'good practice' when they mop up much weaker guilds. I was a fan of the idea of  'Fractal' as a Node War guild when ManUp would only go out to snipe their rival in Barcode. Now that this rivalry is gone, it has become a joke. Lacari tries to justify 'we only take 1 t3 node every day mon-thurs, you can go to the other', but if Vision goes to the other, where do mid tier guilds go for good PvP? To t2 nodes where they will get rekt by Cho or whoever is alt guilding now or people like Villain/Vertex who are clearly siege tier in strength yet gotta zerg the easy fights

Lastly, I see all of the siege guild members, no matter if loyal cores or bandwagoners say 'Siege is the most fun thing in the game.' I dunno if by that you mean sitting on your asses in your castle for months, because y'all haven't done much siege since new world merge at all. (exceptions being BlackRose and LotD)

P.S: The real joke in this picture are Vertex+Villain with all the new bandwagoners still dropping on easy t2 nodes for free wins or complaining about getting zerged by guild alliances, then talking shit like 'it feels good to be the underdog now'. Yeah man with all those 510+ GS members you guys are the clear underdogs. In brain cells perhaps.

vertex hasn't dropped on a t2 in weeks ya retard

Posted

how is this thread still going on. do people not realize that there's a hard gear cap in this game. 

1 person likes this

Posted

vertex is a tier 2 bully guild that has tons of allies and zergs smaller guilds with 250ap dks and wizards. literally ruining my entire life. please halp me

Posted

why do guilds like Villain/Vertex who are clearly siege tier in strength yet gotta zerg the easy t1 man :Kappa:

Posted

Vertex? You mean Zergtex?

1 person likes this

Posted

Zergtex  a buncha bullies

imgay

1 person likes this

Posted

Someone give RedFace a territory for a week. I heard Bow will suck ----- for a mean paycheck.

Posted

I didn't know having 2 T3's count towards T2's now......

MjAxMi03MDdlNmRjMmM5ZGE4MDdj.png

Posted

I see the bandwagoners have arrived. Maybe you don't do t2s atm but according to Nodewar report you have just 3 weeks ago. Even listed in your own reports. Besides, you're not the only guild I mentioned. Villain drops t2 the majority of their wars (they even dropped t1 not long ago)

There just is something about Vertex that as soon as you get mentioned you swarm the forums to protect your fragile egos. Was the same around the time Iconic died and their geared core joined up and you pretended 'we're not that geared'

Posted

Not sure if a joke or not, but ExceptionaLegion belongs on t1.

Unless they got massively stronger in a month or so. My guild went against them and tied, and we were t1 strength at the time with like 22 people that showed up.

exceptionlegion is strongest guild on the server

why do guilds like Villain/Vertex who are clearly siege tier in strength yet gotta zerg the easy t1 man :Kappa:

vertex CLEARLY wants pvp right. lol atleast manup just drops on T3s LOL

vertex is a joke when they say `we play this game for the pvp u feel`

pvp is a meme in this game

1 person likes this