• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Urgent Issue] Region Tier Guild Ringers are ruining node wars

405 posts in this topic

Posted

Have you ever thought maybe the system is designed this way on purpose? This has been a thing for a long time but developers haven't said a word. 

Honestly, these smaller 40 man guilds need to join together and merge, or form an alliance like the old days. People want equal PvP but do not even bring equal numbers. 

2 people like this

Posted

Honestly, the suggestion by the OP isn't particularly damaging to siege guilds. Being unable to rejoin your old guild for 168 hours just means you would be completely unable to participate in siege for that week but that means that siege level players can just do all the T1s they want to repair a damaged ego.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes... and I told you have to fight against it as well. So what is your point? 

I am fighting against it. I'm fighting it by reporting the exploit through the proper channels. This thread was made to bring attention to the current exploitation going on.

Yeah, theres not really a link to a post about this going on, although im interested in where you are "hearing the opposite and how they are getting punished". Although im leaving the game, i am on a discord with several KR players, and i assume a lot of people here who are in big region guilds know of a few as well, and this is pretty standard fare. Although if you are a T3 guild you physically cant drop on a T1/T2 until sunday, at that point it resets and it doesn't matter if you still own a T3 from last week because its back up for grabs. And as it was said before, if you really have a problem with this, get allies and gang up on the larger guild, its what we used to do.

Pretty much: GIT GUD.

I don't think you're understanding the issue at hand. Please take a second to reread the thread from the top.

Posted

Add tier 4 nodes or some sheet that the castle guilds can fight over. Being stuck in a castle with no node war all week and little on siege day is lame, as is being dropped on by a castle guild on a t2. its a design flaw, but with the new mercing stuff coming,,,it may change.

Posted

How much money do you make in a week between region tier payouts and node war payouts?

why do you think we drop to node wars, CLEARLY better pay

why you ruin game for us 20 man guild that want t3's

FeelsShovelMan.png

a king has to keep dominance over his kingdom somehow Kappa

2 people like this

Posted

I am fighting against it. I'm fighting it by reporting the exploit through the proper channels. This thread was made to bring attention to the current exploitation going on.

I don't think you're understanding the issue at hand. Please take a second to reread the thread from the top.

No, I know exactly whats going on, half to 3/4ths of a region guild goes to a alt guild to pay mercs and/or make a bit of extra money/get some pvp because the region PvP scene is dead, and BECAUSE the game incentives you to sit on a region instead of going pillaging, its the only pvp they get (the nodes during the week).

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

WELCOME TO EDAN

Edited by Rahjin
2 people like this

Posted

No, I know exactly whats going on, half to 3/4ths of a region guild goes to a alt guild to pay mercs and/or make a bit of extra money/get some pvp because the region PvP scene is dead, and BECAUSE the game incentives you to sit on a region instead of going pillaging, its the only pvp they get (the nodes during the week).

Right, they're doing that by exploiting the current system.

Posted

how do we know that manup isnt the alt guild and fractal is the main guild

@Roxies can we get some evidence upon this case

b7d[1].png

3 people like this

Posted

how do we know that manup isnt the alt guild and fractal is the main guild

@Roxies can we get some evidence upon this case

b7d[1].png

rf9M1QS.gif

Posted

Node wars should be removed so scrubs start playing the game and take part in castle sieges

Posted

In Vision we have not handed off a node to another guild in like 3 months. There are 20-30 of us that drop weekly because no one has fought us on our region for like 15 weeks now, and we just want to have fun. Say what you want, but no one wants to sit on their region with no fights for months at a time. So the real problem here is that the smaller guilds don't want to merge/come together to knock others off their region.

The actual reality is that if smaller guilds can't get T2's or T3's because larger guilds are always using them as silver farming nodes for their alt guilds -  no one but established siege guilds can ever place for sieges. 

Posted

The actual reality is that if smaller guilds can't get T2's or T3's because larger guilds are always using them as silver farming nodes for their alt guilds -  no one but established siege guilds can ever place for sieges. 

i don't think this is a problem if you look at the map. The OP's complaint is about T1s

Posted

24 hours to re-join another guild is practically no penalty, should be 1-2 weeks

4 people like this

Posted

/SIGNED

Effectively all this ringing is accomplishing is letting over geared people beat up on lesser tier guilds.  Overall this has a negative impact for a larger amount of the BDO player base and causes chain reactions down the tiers.  Guilds that could enjoy a more fair fight over a tier 2 node now get stomped on by an over geared well organized guild with a few less numbers (like this really matters on tier 2).  In turn this causes these guilds to have to drop down to tier 1 nodes to now acquire guild funds.

The most comical part of this whole situation is that the siege guilds say they do this cause they "want pvp" but when it comes to siege wars they never drop in a truely competitive fight.  Not sure if the egos can't handle a loss so they always just talk big and play it safe, I'm not discounting there are really good and strong players in siege guilds but as a whole a lot of them hide in numbers and gear.

The fix is so simple all they have to do is extend the time period from 24 hours to join a new guild to 5-7 days.  Being in a guild should be a meaningful decision as it defines part of who you are in this game and creates a better community.

Posted

ExploitNation strikes again! O.o

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i don't think this is a problem if you look at the map. The OP's complaint is about T1s

All I'm saying is if siege guilds are COMPLAINING about no pvp they only have themselves to blame and they need to join a real guild that plays this game to -----ing obliterate memetic siege guilds over T1's. 

ツ J O I N ツ B A K A ツ

@CM_Aethon @CM_Kabz @CM_Praballo @CM_Serenity @CM_Oli @CM_Tytyes @CM_Yukimura

Edited by LoganTHM
5 people like this

Posted

All I'm saying is if siege guilds are COMPLAINING about no pvp they only have themselves to blame and they need to join a real guild that plays this game to -----ing obliterate memetic siege guilds over T1's. 

ツ J O I N ツ B AK A ツ

Can you repost this only with all of the CM's names in it. I want to be sure that they see this.

Posted (edited)

I actively guild hop to each flavor of the month big guild and always get accepted due to having 230+ AAP and ~300 DP. I probably make ~250M silver (sometimes more) by just logging into the game for like a 30 minutes node war each week then go back to whatever region guild and get my payout for the 5 minute region war since it goes unchallenged.

You are pretty much an idiot if you have 220+ AAP and sit in a guild for "community" that can't win a node war but want to have PvP, instead of guild swapping for personal gain. The big region guilds are retards and actively just take anyone with big epeen numbers. If you don't speak or anything while in the guild they literally have no idea who you are and you still get the payouts. 

Easiest money ever. 

Edited by LockJaws
repeated a word
2 people like this

Posted

I actively guild hop to each flavor of the month big guild and always get accepted due to having 230+ AAP and ~300 DP. I probably make ~250M silver (sometimes more) by just logging into the game for like a 30 minutes node war each week then go back to whatever region guild and get my payout for the 5 minute region war since it goes unchallenged.

You are pretty much an idiot if you have 220+ AAP and sit in a guild for "community" that can't win a node war but want to have PvP, instead of guild swapping for personal gain. The big region guilds are retards and actively just take anyone with big epeen numbers. If you don't speak or anything while in the guild they literally have no idea who you are and you still get the payouts. 

Easiest money ever. 

upboated

Posted

Easiest money ever. 

Honestly people like you are the cancer that plagues this game, you don't even actively play the game and you still make more than me actively fishing for 7 hours a day while I'm at work. If Kuckao wants to maintain a playerbase that isn't part of the 1% they need to STOP people like you immediately.

1 person likes this

Posted

Easier solution, guilds with under 50 members with active contracts can't do node wars. If these people who keep making these posts actually cared about PvP they wouldn't care. The only true reason to make said threads is because they want an easy payout at an abandoned T2/T3 node. The main complaint is not being able to do those T2/T3 nodes and get free money is that their guild can't progress. Last I checked this game has stuff put in place for guilds to make money, they are called guild quests and killing those ocean monsters. Do these people who make the QQ threads actually do them? No. They just want free money, not any sort of PvP. Then most of these same people are in guilds with less than 50 members and don't want to go to bigger guilds because "everyone in here are good friends" which isn't true. Guilds break up, guilds merge together. With your insane cooldown people who actually want to PvP won't get that opportunity. Nobody really gets quality PvP in non-node war activities. Why? Most people will run from dec's when they get one. Others are in guilds whose sole purpose is to grief people negative because they are undec'able. But hey, as long as the OP is happy who cares. It's not like he'll tell everyone what guild he's in because he knows dec's would be coming in and he'll get his fake wish, PvP.

2 people like this

Posted

or... just let region holding guilds contest other regions like before, this situation was created by over restricting region held guilds. and now you want to police them even further? lol. get a grip.

2 people like this

Posted

Easier solution, guilds with under 50 members with active contracts can't do node wars. If these people who keep making these posts actually cared about PvP they wouldn't care. The only true reason to make said threads is because they want an easy payout at an abandoned T2/T3 node. The main complaint is not being able to do those T2/T3 nodes and get free money is that their guild can't progress. Last I checked this game has stuff put in place for guilds to make money, they are called guild quests and killing those ocean monsters. Do these people who make the QQ threads actually do them? No. They just want free money, not any sort of PvP. Then most of these same people are in guilds with less than 50 members and don't want to go to bigger guilds because "everyone in here are good friends" which isn't true. Guilds break up, guilds merge together. With your insane cooldown people who actually want to PvP won't get that opportunity. Nobody really gets quality PvP in non-node war activities. Why? Most people will run from dec's when they get one. Others are in guilds whose sole purpose is to grief people negative because they are undec'able. But hey, as long as the OP is happy who cares. It's not like he'll tell everyone what guild he's in because he knows dec's would be coming in and he'll get his fake wish, PvP.

How does this fix the exploit? The issue is the exploitation. If ManUp, Vision, ChoNation weren't holding regions, they can do T1's for all I care. As it stands, they're abusing an exploit that's been put in place.

or... just let region holding guilds contest other regions like before, this situation was created by over restricting region held guilds. and now you want to police them even further? lol. get a grip.

This would be fine.

Posted

negative. 

At FML we are about 50-55 active members and we can shit ALL OVER siege guilds if we were hit with a straight 1v1. Most seige guilds are on these t1 n t2 nodes to secure them for thier allies just incase people get balls to try and take thier region. People arent in these big seige guilds (manup and vision) for the camaraderie. They are in it for the easy weekly paycheck. I agree that something needs to be done but they also need to offer more options to those said seige guilds. Sitting in a territory is BORING AS FUHH which is why the guilds that can take them out i.e FML, Vertex etc dont do it.

2 people like this