• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Urgent Issue] Region Tier Guild Ringers are ruining node wars

405 posts in this topic

Posted

1/3 the kids in castle guilds are the plebs at grind spots, keep sitting in your gear zerg pretending you're good

wow gear matters in a gear based game?! who would of thought

Posted

damn, you must be smoking something great, snekguild and fractal fought not 6 days ago. Is that the "coordinated avoidance" you are talking about?

Accidents do happen I suppose.

Posted

Accidents do happen I suppose.

tinfoil is strong with this one

Posted

wow gear matters in a gear based game?! who would of thought

yeah it hides your lack of skill congrats!

Posted

If these people who keep making these posts actually cared about PvP they wouldn't care. The only true reason to make said threads is because they want an easy payout at an abandoned T2/T3 node. 

How dare they not want to fight region-tier guilds on T2 nodes.

The main complaint is not being able to do those T2/T3 nodes and get free money is that their guild can't progress. Last I checked this game has stuff put in place for guilds to make money, they are called guild quests and killing those ocean monsters. Do these people who make the QQ threads actually do them? No. They just want free money, not any sort of PvP. 

Yeah cause 500m a week from T2s is money you can totally get by doing guild quests.

Then most of these same people are in guilds with less than 50 members and don't want to go to bigger guilds because "everyone in here are good friends" which isn't true. Guilds break up, guilds merge together. 

How dare people want to play video games with their friends.

With your insane cooldown people who actually want to PvP won't get that opportunity. 

With the current system people who want PvP against non-region guilds don't get that opportunity.

It's not like he'll tell everyone what guild he's in because he knows dec's would be coming in and he'll get his fake wish, PvP.

Biggs literally told you what guild they are.

I've never seen a post be so wrong.

1 person likes this

Posted

yeah it hides your lack of skill congrats!

sounds like you should get your gear up before you talk then! See you in 6 months kiddo

Posted

sounds like you should get your gear up before you talk then! See you in 6 months kiddo

Could probably use Spirit Legacy on this guy and die.

Posted (edited)

And the plot thickens.

med.PNG

The plot?...

We have never given Audacity a node ever (and isn't that why you are complaining the NODES, and not the castle).  They went and got their OWN t2/t3 nodes each week to drop for us. We gave up a 6 or 7 week castle (I forgot) as payment to them for dropping each week.  That must be an "exploit" too right?

Question.jpg

Edited by ImDaTruth

Posted

As a member of ChoNation, this post is very inaccurate the truth is every week WolvesofWar manages to steal half of ChoNations members through cunning and deceptive methods however at the end of the week ChoNation manages to steal them back and the cycle repeats.

9 people like this

Posted

The plot?...
We have never given Audacity a node ever (and isn't that why you are complaining the NODES, and not the castle). We gave up a 6 or 7 week castle (I forgot) as payment to them for dropping each week.  That must be an "exploit" too right?

Question.jpg

I'm complaining about people utilizing an exploit. The same one you admitted that you and your guild used.

Posted

I'm complaining about people utilizing an exploit. The same one you admitted that you and your guild used.

So who does the picture of mediah have to do with this "exploit"?

Posted (edited)

So who does the picture of mediah have to do with this "exploit"?

That was a segway directed at a post someone else made. I was merely correcting your post to better reflect my position on the subject of the exploitation.

Edited by Roxies

Posted

Roxies my dude what guild are you in? I'll coordinate so none of the 30 man siege guilds drop on the nodes you wanna fight in and you can have ethical PVP against equally geared and skilled players.

Posted

Roxies my dude what guild are you in? I'll coordinate so none of the 30 man siege guilds drop on the nodes you wanna fight in and you can have ethical PVP against equally geared and skilled players.

My pal, this doesn't fix the exploit, though I appreciate the offer.

@CM_Aethon @CM_Kabz @CM_Oli @CM_Praballo @CM_Serenity @CM_Tytyes @CM_Yukimura 

Posted

My pal, this doesn't fix the exploit, though I appreciate the offer.

Your obsession with "fixing the exploit" is extremely short sighted.

Lets say the devs manage to "fix the exploit", what exactly do you think is going to happen next?

Do you think the siege guilds are all going to quit the game? I find it far more likely that they are just going to stop taking castles, and just live in T3.

Using the current "exploit", siege tier guilds are unable to participate on Sundays and Fridays due to guild quit timers. If you take away their reason to spend two days a week on those timers, then you will have to fight them on T3 nodes six nights a week instead of four.

This is likely to push a few guilds back down a tier or two since they simply cannot compete. At this point, the forum threads start up again, complaining that siege tier guilds are still ruining T3 and why are the devs not doing something to fix it.

What exactly are your suggestions to fixing the underlying issues, and not the symptoms.

Keeping in mind that the NA team has no actual ability to modify the game systems, let alone completely redesign the siege mechanics. Every single change not related to fixing something they themselves broke, or a translation, is coded by the company who actually produces the game, and not the very, very small localization team who maintains it.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Your obsession with "fixing the exploit" is extremely short sighted.

Lets say the devs manage to "fix the exploit", what exactly do you think is going to happen next?

Do you think the siege guilds are all going to quit the game? I find it far more likely that they are just going to stop taking castles, and just live in T3.

Using the current "exploit", siege tier guilds are unable to participate on Sundays and Fridays due to guild quit timers. If you take away their reason to spend two days a week on those timers, then you will have to fight them on T3 nodes six nights a week instead of four.

This is likely to push a few guilds back down a tier or two since they simply cannot compete. At this point, the forum threads start up again, complaining that siege tier guilds are still ruining T3 and why are the devs not doing something to fix it.

What exactly are your suggestions to fixing the underlying issues, and not the symptoms.

Keeping in mind that the NA team has no actual ability to modify the game systems, let alone completely redesign the siege mechanics. Every single change not related to fixing something they themselves broke, or a translation, is coded by the company who actually produces the game, and not the very, very small localization team who maintains it.

They wouldn't because, they want the payout.

Let's face it, no matter how much "we're the victims here!!" shout out, it's blatantly false.

How do we know? because we're had 1year of history under our belt to see this. Seige guilds currently and in the past regularly collude, dodge, trade, lie, and generally used every trick in the book to make sure it was an unfair fight.

And for what? The payout, the mighty payout, nothing but the payout, and publicly announced it so, with all the seige guild drama along with it.

There never was a "Its for pvp". If it was, they wouldn't have been in these guilds, because let's face it, the history of almost every one of these guilds was anything but "fair fights". You can even tell from the way the act in the overworld outside of seige.

Edited by Kuu
1 person likes this

Posted

ManUp officer here.  We're sorry that you think our guild bonuses have caused an unfair gear advantage.  The reality is the majority of our members get about 100M per week, meaning 400M per month, or a single Tri Crescent attempt.  If you think 400M per month is a massive progression advantage, you are not progressing your character at a pace that would be able to compete with top players regardless of guild bonuses. To put this in perspective, and help the community compete with us, here are all the different ways you could earn 400M a month.  Keep in mind most top-geared players do either several of these, or a few to a great extent.

Every line is 400M/month:

• T1 Guild Bonus from ManUp or Vision.
  • 10x medium farms, special olive crates with a side of green sunflowers for cooking
  • Calpheon/Balenos Timber crates
  • Bronze/Steel crates (you see I've listed crates 3 times now, yes i make 1.2B per month from Master 2 trade)
  • Kill 3 world bosses a day - average 5M per boss, doable with a tri liverto and full jarrettes accessories
  • Grind 1.5 hours a day (10M per hour)
  • 120 imperial cooking/alchemy crates per day - only about 400M of this money is actual profit
  • Run 15 ancient relic scroll x10 groups.  buying relic shards at 750k and selling everything is 400M profit after 150 scrolls, and takes about 45 hours.
  • 15 Margoria trade runs (about 1-2 hours each depending on sailing level, requires master 8-10 trade)
  • 400 Coelecanths (triple float, channel hop the Epheria hotspots during node war, sell in valencia with m2 buff)
  • Grind another 1.5 hours a day (repeat as needed)
  • Gather 20k sheep blood and sell 25k sinner's blood - even a Valk can do this over a month.
  • Sell all your attendance rewards, black spirit board game rewards, and collect 1M/day fame buff
  • MANY PROPRIETARY SECRETS THAT WILL NOT BE SHARED, BUT KNOW THEY EXIST

Good luck progressing, and we look forward to seeing you in node wars!

Bonus tips!
-reach master 2 trade with 50k junk crates crafted by a Bravant army in Trent, sold in Areheza with max life skill buffs.  Another 150k to hit master 10.
-reach 250 contribution points by crafting Essence of Liqour, using the fruits vendor in Calpheon - or taking your alts through all the Valencia quests
-reach level 60 by ACTUALLY GOING OUT THERE AND GRINDING.  Pop your combat book on a Friday and go hard for 10 days.

3 people like this

Posted

As a member of ChoNation, this post is very inaccurate the truth is every week WolvesofWar manages to steal half of ChoNations members through cunning and deceptive methods however at the end of the week ChoNation manages to steal them back and the cycle repeats.

Since this is a regularly occuring theme you must have an idea of the deceptive methods WolvesofWar is using on Cho members, do you mind sharing your findings?

Posted

ManUp officer here.  We're sorry that you think our guild bonuses have caused an unfair gear advantage.  The reality is the majority of our members get about 100M per week, meaning 400M per month, or a single Tri Crescent attempt.  If you think 400M per month is a massive progression advantage, you are not progressing your character at a pace that would be able to compete with top players regardless of guild bonuses. To put this in perspective, and help the community compete with us, here are all the different ways you could earn 400M a month.  Keep in mind most top-geared players do either several of these, or a few to a great extent.

• 10x medium farms, special olive crates with a side of green sunflowers for cooking
  • Bronze/Steel crates (you see I've listed crates 3 times now, yes i make 1.2B per month from Master 2 trade)
  • Kill 3 world bosses a day - average 5M per boss, doable with a tri liverto and full jarrettes accessories
  • 120 imperial cooking/alchemy crates per day - only about 400M of this money is actual profit
  • Run 15 ancient relic scroll x10 groups.  buying relic shards at 750k and selling everything is 400M profit after 150 scrolls, and takes about 45 hours.
  • 15 Margoria trade runs (about 1-2 hours each depending on sailing level, requires master 8-10 trade)
  • 400 Coelecanths (triple float, channel hop the Epheria hotspots during node war, sell in valencia with m2 buff)
  • Gather 20k sheep blood and sell 25k sinner's blood - even a Valk can do this over a month.
  • Sell all your attendance rewards, black spirit board game rewards, and collect 1M/day fame buff

Bonus tips!
-reach master 2 trade with 50k junk crates crafted by a Bravant army in Trent, sold in Areheza with max life skill buffs.  Another 150k to hit master 10.
-reach 250 contribution points by crafting Essence of Liqour, using the fruits vendor in Calpheon - or taking your alts through all the Valencia quests
-reach level 60 by ACTUALLY GOING OUT THERE AND GRINDING.  Pop your combat book on a Friday and go hard for 10 days.

so what's stopping siege guilds getting all this and  getting that easy 400 for holding a territory. It's still 400m any other guild can never catch up on.

and on a sidnote people saying siege guilds would just drop t3 and right. Well someone has to win territory and if current siege don't own it then another guild can take it and slowly catch up to the pvp standards of gear of siege guilds.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bl... you just completely missed my point. Almost impressively missed it.  At our gear level 400M is a drop in the bucket.  It takes us from 51 to 52 failstacks, and is not the reason we have so much gear.  Our strength comes from having 100 members that all seriously progressed their characters, and they get a nice little guild bonus to keep pushing them towards tet accessory or pen weapon attempts.

Posted

this is pretty much a moot topic. when kamasylve gets here we should also have the update that changes guild participation in node wars to having a 48 hr cooldown when joining a guild, so the only day they could participate is wednesday night node war. once this update comes this issue will be fixed, and was implimented in KR for the same reason as the original complaint was. the fix is coming, just hold on a bit longer.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bonus tips!

Has nothing to do with money, its about karma free pvp for the mass population tard boy

Posted

LOL. 

What's the issue again? Players are doing node wars? 

Are good/geard players not allowed to do node wars?

LMAO

1 person likes this

Posted

Bl... you just completely missed my point. Almost impressively missed it.  At our gear level 400M is a drop in the bucket.  It takes us from 51 to 52 failstacks, and is not the reason we have so much gear.  Our strength comes from having 100 members that all seriously progressed their characters, and they get a nice little guild bonus to keep pushing them towards tet accessory or pen weapon attempts.

if it's a drop in a bucket thn drop territory it's literally preventing you from pvp. Only perk territory has is money and as you said you don't need it.

Posted

I have gear its called lifeskills brah, its not about the money its about a fair pvp fight something you hide from

LOL. 

What's the issue again? Players are doing node wars? 

Are good/geard players not allowed to do node wars?

LMAO

Overly geared players won't fight people on their level

They kill shitters and pretend its pvp