• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Urgent Issue] Region Tier Guild Ringers are ruining node wars

405 posts in this topic

Posted

Digging isn't an exploit either.

diggin was an exploit as gathering was never intended to cost no energy

you're telling me we shouldn't be able to leave a guild ? or to join another one 24 hours later? what's your point, you're being ridiculous

Posted

diggin was an exploit as gathering was never intended to cost no energy

you're telling me we shouldn't be able to leave a guild ? or to join another one 24 hours later? what's your point, you're being ridiculous

Do the designers of the game allow you to build on t3,t2,t1 after you win a region? The node war was designed to keep higher tiered guilds away from lower tiered guilds so they could compete and develop. Droping your guild to get around this is the very definition of an exploit. hope the gms take action against the guilds mentioned

Posted

I would like to apologize then. I didn't realize that I was the one who forced region owners to actively exploit a game system consistently over the past several months. I'm sorry that a majority of the player base are entitled for wanting to play the game as intended.

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM THEYRE USING THE GAME SYSTEMS AS DESIGNED AND INTENDED TO PVP" BabyRage

1 person likes this

Posted

i think @Roxies is not really complaining bout us dropping guild to go to another guild and do node wars, secure allies

but how to make money :thinking: 

Posted

Do the designers of the game allow you to build on t3,t2,t1 after you win a region? The node war was designed to keep higher tiered guilds away from lower tiered guilds so they could compete and develop. Droping your guild to get around this is the very definition of an exploit. hope the gms take action against the guilds mentioned

do the designers of the game allow you to build fs from 0 when you already have a stack? the failstack system was designed to make you use the highest stack before you can start from scratch again. Switching char to get around this is the very definition of an exploit.

oh wait it's actually how the game was designed

1 person likes this

Posted

do the designers of the game allow you to build fs from 0 when you already have a stack? the failstack system was designed to make you use the highest stack before you can start from scratch again. Switching char to get around this is the very definition of an exploit.

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM THEYRE USING FAILSTACKS AS DESIGNED AND INTENDED" BabyRage

Posted

The difference being that (failstacking) is an intended design philosophy.

Posted

"I dont want to make a ticket about a exploiter. I just want to come to the forums to whine about it in a echo chamber" Nothing will get done here. Make a ticket and move on with your life. Chances are, it will be as intended and life will continue on. You keep asking for a link/proof its supposest to be that way. Do you have anything to the opposite?  Also, I have no problems taking T3s normally. The big guilds are normally on T2s anyway. We are a fairly large guild and fight for our T3s most of the time. T1/T0 guilds shouldnt be able to take T3s at all. EVER. Or T2s unless they get super lucky. The problem is the huge zerg guilds full of scrublets who know nothing but ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG. and they do that on T1-T2, although one of the more well known ones is now doing T3s with like 2-3 other friends *cough* Xen *cough*.

1 person likes this

Posted

can you prove dropping guild isnt an intended design philosophy?

the 24 hours cooldown is to keep players from buying incentive from many different guilds, it doesn't have anything to do with node wars.

Posted

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM I USED FAILSTACKS NOW AND GOT A TET ITS NOT EXPLOTING.... BUT THESE MEANIES ARE STILL CONTESTING MY NODES" BabyRage

Posted

✓ Region Holder?
✓ Paying other guilds with T3s?
✓ Pushing T3 guilds down to T2?
✓ 100man guild ?
✓ getting paid alot ?
✓ people getting mad over this ?

than you must be a guild hopping exploiter. 

feels[1].png

1 person likes this

Posted

"I dont want to make a ticket about a exploiter. I just want to come to the forums to whine about it in a echo chamber" Nothing will get done here. Make a ticket and move on with your life. Chances are, it will be as intended and life will continue on. You keep asking for a link/proof its supposest to be that way. Do you have anything to the opposite?  Also, I have no problems taking T3s normally. The big guilds are normally on T2s anyway. We are a fairly large guild and fight for our T3s most of the time. T1/T0 guilds shouldnt be able to take T3s at all. EVER. Or T2s unless they get super lucky. The problem is the huge zerg guilds full of scrublets who know nothing but ZERG ZERG ZERG ZERG. and they do that on T1-T2, although one of the more well known ones is now doing T3s with like 2-3 other friends *cough* Xen *cough*.

I was asking for a source regarding what you said with;

You guys know this goes on in KR as well, and has gone on all season long over there right...? If it was a "exploit" it would of been fixed already, just saying. Next season will change a lot though.

I wasn't trying to disparage what you were saying, I was simply legitimately curious as to the official stance on the matter, and wanted to see if you maybe knew something I didn't.

This is a multifaceted community issue. There is no reason not to discuss this in a community forum. As it stands currently, I've yet to see a reasonable explanation as to how working around an intended restriction is somehow not an exploit.

Posted

✓ Region Holder?
✓ Paying other guilds with T3s?
✓ Pushing T3 guilds down to T2?
✓ 100man guild ?
✓ getting paid alot ?
✓ people getting mad over this ?

than you must be a guild hopping exploiter. 

feels[1].png

in a lacari vid?

Posted

Only thing this thread has accomplished so far is convincign me to get onto a castle guild, thank you all 

Posted

As its been said, if the restriction was ment to stop region holders from hopping it would be something much longer, No one knows exactly why they did 24hrs, but, it sure as %%%% wasnt to stop someone from moving guilds often.

Posted

Only thing this thread has accomplished so far is convincign me to get onto a castle guild, thank you all 

Np dude, enjoy your 4 billion a week (according to confirmed le reddit sources).

Posted

As its been said, if the restriction was ment to stop region holders from hopping it would be something much longer, No one knows exactly why they did 24hrs, but, it sure as %%%% wasnt to stop someone from moving guilds often.

Then why put a cooldown at all if that's the case?

Posted

Then why put a cooldown at all if that's the case?

the 24 hours cooldown is to keep players from buying incentive from many different guilds, it doesn't have anything to do with node wars.

You are welcome for reading up 3 posts to find this for you, I know you are probably busy this time of night preparing to be -----ed by a siege guild.

In addition it is probably to prevent flopping for guild wars and final wars, and to add some sort of relevance to the contract system.

Posted

^ This. If you knew what a guilds incentive schedule was ahead of time, you can sneak in and git even a minimum payment then pop out. Its probably there more to attempt to make guilds feel more permanent and to hurt guild hoppers since it gives them a full day between guilds being alone. IIRC, that was there even before node wars, but i didn't play very long in KR and it wasnt TOO early into it so im not 100%.

Posted

Okay so from what I understand:

We should let region tier guilds war in T1 nodes against T1 guilds because they don't want to pvp in the upper tiers, but, do want to pvp with scrubs.

Am I interpreting this correctly or misrepresenting it?

Posted

Honestly being guildless between being a guild hopping "exploiter" is a pain in the ass since anyone can karma bomb you for no penalty since they can't be decced, and they assume you have no ties to the guild you claim to be in. Unless you are a scum karma bomber yourself, then it is heaven.

Posted

Most region tier guilds bring half, if that, to fight for node wars, generally they go for T2-T3s where they will most likely have a good fight, even lose sometimes. Its fairly rare for them to go after T1s. Some people get butt hurt now their T0/T1 guilds cant take free T2-T3s from what i understand.

Posted

@Roxies real talk here, not even memeing or anything, what event or events made you spend this much time crafting this thread to prove what point exactly ?

and even if you win the argument, what can the devs even do at this point ? lmao

this whole thread is just showing the Pros and Cons of being in a castle holding guild.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@Roxies real talk here, not even memeing or anything, what event or events made you spend this much time crafting this thread to prove what point exactly ?

and even if you win the argument, what can the devs even do at this point ? lmao

this whole thread is just showing the Pros and Cons of being in a castle holding guild.

fixed

Edited by Eadine

Posted

I feel like a lot of people are missing the point. This is more to do with the player base deterring away from node war if they're just going to run into big guilds that own region in a small tier node war. What this means is they're going to quit the game at some point in time when they get pushed out from the only fun they can have. People are prone to quitting if the game is no longer fun to them. Getting destroyed by top tier guild in the only place that are fitting for them is not fun. If people are quitting, you guys will continue to get your castle uncontested until the game dies and make node wars purely base on sniping. Which means you guys will eventually get bored with node war as well.

I also don't get why you guys won't go and fight each other if you're that bored. Missing out on 100mil for one week shouldn't affect you guys all that badly and if someone were to take over your castle, you guys can go ahead and reclaim the throne. This would also distribute to payouts to other guilds that snipes the castle you guys left and possibly motivate them to actually contest for it.

4 people like this