• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Urgent Issue] Region Tier Guild Ringers are ruining node wars

405 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I feel like a lot of people are missing the point. This is more to do with the player base deterring away from node war if they're just going to run into big guilds that own region in a small tier node war. What this means is they're going to quit the game at some point in time when they get pushed out from the only fun they can have. People are prone to quitting if the game is no longer fun to them. Getting destroyed by top tier guild in the only place that are fitting for them is not fun. If people are quitting, you guys will continue to get your castle uncontested until the game dies and make node wars purely base on sniping. Which means you guys will eventually get bored with node war as well.

I also don't get why you guys won't go and fight each other if you're that bored. Missing out on 100mil for one week shouldn't affect you guys all that badly and if someone were to take over your castle, you guys can go ahead and reclaim the throne. This would also distribute to payouts to other guilds that snipes the castle you guys left and possibly motivate them to actually contest for it.

And siege guilds will quit if they have to sit in the castle getting dodged for months. Why would we just leave something we worked to get or get back and is giving us a monetary benefit? The gear in this game is nearly endless, and not everybody in siege guilds are 300 ap despite what you all seem to think.

Edited by Eadine
2 people like this

Posted

I like how these siege guilds want to pvp so they drop to a nodewar guild.
Then hand off their guild to buddies.
"here's a node for you, here's a node for you"
oxymoron much?

2 people like this

Posted

And siege guilds will quit if they have to sit in the castle getting dodged for months. Why would we just leave something we worked to get or get back and is giving us a monetary benefit? The gear in this game is nearly endless, and not everybody in siege guilds are 300 ap despite what you all seem to think.

pretty sure they said nothing of leaving their region.

The problem is T1 or T2 nodes. They have the option of duking it out eternally in T3 nodes against similar guilds.

PRETTY SURE

IUNNO MAN

SOUNDS LIKE STRAWMANING

1 person likes this

Posted

Eh, I'm in a small guild, and can't agree with this complaint. If anything, they need to add an alliance system. Even if they don't, what these players are doing should only be stopped by fixing the node war system overall. You're gonna blame them for killing 2 birds with one stone by getting PVP and getting paid? It's not like anyone's contesting them, so it only makes sense really.

Just get PA to stop ****ing trying to force such a huge divide in the player base. Put in more incentive to actually work with other people to get things done in an official capacity, and this won't be a problem anymore.

2 people like this

Posted

I like how these siege guilds want to pvp so they drop to a nodewar guild.
Then hand off their guild to buddies.
"here's a node for you, here's a node for you"
oxymoron much?

We (Manup) try to place on nodes we think will be contested by other stronger guilds (Sneks, Vertex, Villain). If we get dodged there is not much to be done. We do not take any enjoyment destroying shitty nodewar guilds in 5 minutes. It is more of an annoyance if anything because you tab in and get buffs up for nothing.

Posted (edited)

Reading this made me want to rip off my own testicles so I cant bring a child into this world.

Simply participating in this thread makes me hate myself a little more, but since I'm here ----- everyone

I can understand the boredom that comes with an uncontested castle, however dropping on lower tier shit really shouldn't satisfy your pvp needs.  If you consider fighting swarms of under geared weak opponents fun, you're pathetic plain and simple.  This applies from siege guilds dropping on t3s/t2s to your small guilds of 20-30 people with modest gear scores that drop on t1's to molest shitters.  

If top tier guilds wanted serious pvp, it would exist.  Its that simple.  Instead of everyone complaining about how there is no pvp, set some shit up. Organize GvG's, tournaments, or go -----ing red.  If siege guilds really wanted a good pvp day you would work something out and all drop on the same node for a weekly cluster -----.  Rules of engagement could be mutually agreed upon by the community, or simpler yet agreed upon by the leaders of said guilds and crammed down the throats of everyone else.

Lets be real though this likely wont happen because of fragile ego's.  The modern day gamer is a millennial on the spectrum with the mental constitution of a 12 year old girl.  People are afraid of being publicly dumpstered to they point where it deters pvp.  In the circumstances were one guild might have an actual pair of testicles and the rest don't, this is why shit talking exists. If a guild dodges because they don't want to be shamed, shame them openly and harshly.

Edited by Dusty Slippers
3 people like this

Posted

We (Manup) try to place on nodes we think will be contested by other stronger guilds (Sneks, Vertex, Villain). If we get dodged there is not much to be done. We do not take any enjoyment destroying shitty nodewar guilds in 5 minutes. It is more of an annoyance if anything because you tab in and get buffs up for nothing.

Great so.... You're saying region guilds don't go around knocking out T1 nodes? Because if so, this arguement can be done and over with quick.

Posted

ManUp is recruiting 245+ AP Wizards/Witches, contact an officer 

Posted

So your saying those are the top tier guilds ppl should be striving to join if they want 400mil a week payout? O.o

Posted

ManUp officer here.  We're sorry that you think our guild bonuses have caused an unfair gear advantage.  The reality is the majority of our members get about 100M per week, meaning 400M per month, or a single Tri Crescent attempt.  If you think 400M per month is a massive progression advantage, you are not progressing your character at a pace that would be able to compete with top players regardless of guild bonuses. To put this in perspective, and help the community compete with us, here are all the different ways you could earn 400M a month.  Keep in mind most top-geared players do either several of these, or a few to a great extent.

K let's do some simple math. A relatively medium high Life skiller will make around let's say 50 mil a day from life skills. 100 mil a week is basically 2 more days of life skilling. Ok so in a month you're looking at about 8 more days of let's call it "progression". What about in a year? Well that's 96 more days of "progression". I'm only considering it's static and the dude just makes 50 mil a day. Ofc this number can increase but just looking at it statically. So 96 days that's basically 3 months. Meaning in a year you will be 3 months ahead "progression" wise compared to someone who doesn't siege and just life skills at 50 mil a day.  

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I've still yet to hear how this isn't somehow exploiting the current game system in place. What region owners are doing currently is harmful for the greater PvP community in the long run.

@CM_Aethon @CM_Kabz @CM_Oli @CM_Praballo @CM_Serenity @CM_Tytyes @CM_Yukimura

I'll throw another one of these in for good measure.

Edited by Roxies

Posted

hi ex-chofficer and former head of intelligence and foreign affairs of chonation i am also one of the founding members here

UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1 DOWN WITH CHOUNO#1

Posted

imgay

Posted

Lol bullshit.
You place on t3's to hand off to your allies. Must really suck getting all those buffs to die to illuminati.

Posted

I've still yet to hear how this isn't somehow exploiting the current game system in place. What region owners are doing currently is harmful for the greater PvP community in the long run.

@CM_Aethon @CM_Kabz @CM_Oli @CM_Praballo @CM_Serenity @CM_Tytyes @CM_Yukimura

I'll throw another one of these in for good measure.

First off, its like 5 AM where they are and they dont exactly have the best/quickest response time in the world. Second of all, your not the first person, and wont be the last to complain about this. As I said, nothings been done so far, even when its been talked about before, I take their silence on it as "Working as intended" because as far as we know, the 24 hr thing was in even before seige wars, it didn't come as a result of it. 

Posted (edited)

Lol bullshit.
You place on t3's to hand off to your allies. Must really suck getting all those buffs to die to illuminati.

I'm just glad man up is making so many friends. Exploit node war mechanics, guild with gravity diggers, fishbot.

The real question is how much RL cash is lacari getting for this? because  the is no point in having an alliance for uncontested region war.

Edited by Caldra

Posted

Lol bullshit.

Hi Elyah its Shzar i miss you

Posted (edited)

First off, its like 5 AM where they are and they dont exactly have the best/quickest response time in the world. Second of all, your not the first person, and wont be the last to complain about this. As I said, nothings been done so far, even when its been talked about before, I take their silence on it as "Working as intended" because as far as we know, the 24 hr thing was in even before seige wars, it didn't come as a result of it. 

"For good measure" does not = "OMG GM WHY DON'T YOU RESPOND AAAAAH!!!@!!1!11!!one!"

Edited by The Royal

Posted

Lol bullshit.

Whatever you say moron.

Posted

If they're not willing to give it up then they can't argue that it's not their fault for being bored and not having any fights. The choice should be: remain in their castle and not have any fight or go place a fort in another region and pick a fight. There's restriction for a reason but loopholes that shouldn't be there are made to bypass it.

Posted

I think there's a massive misunderstanding about what this game actually is. If your guild as a whole is getting killed by half of a territory guild, then your issue is the amount of time you've put into the game. This game is a serious time sink, and most of these players are starting to hit a gear wall at full Tet boss and Tri accessories. If you're dying to these people at equal numbers, then you all need to put more time and work into the game just like they have. If you're not even matching their numbers, then you should seriously consider gaining allies, or dissolving your guild to merge with others. The point being made about 400 million being a drop in the bucket is correct; If you haven't realized it, they're gaining gear at a snails pace, and if you're actually playing, you will catch up to them in gear after putting in equal work as them. If you're not AT MINIMUM level 59, 200+ap, ~270 dp, you're not ready for PvP, plain and simple. The people you're fighting are pretty much crawling up from around 230 ap, and 290 dp.

TL;DR   Game is time gated, get a better guild, or git gud. 

1 person likes this

Posted

my butthole is on fire from snake venom rn and I like it

Posted

The guy who made this topic kind of sounds like a cry baby, but holy shit the hoops you're all jumping through trying to argue against his points. Talking about "we just want pvp" when half of you are in a guild that has a history of paying dozens of T2 guilds to drop for them whenever there was a fight, or talking about what victims you are "if they didnt want us doing this they should add more ways to pvp", well shit I guess they shouldn't have banned the diggers but instead just added more ways to make money. Y'all are some cowards, injecting shitter guilds so that they can secure t2 nodes and defend your region is some straight up sissy boy shit, as is moving to an alt guild so you can hand off a node in a 2v1 fight against a guild multiple tiers below what you're supposed to be locked in to.

I don't really care if you guys have found a work-around of the game mechanics, and I'm not one to complain about a progression gap widening-- but gosh dang don't pretend this is about how much you "love pvp" when it really looks like your leadership is scared to heck of it.

Half of you probably got boyfriends, and I bet you wont dec on ITC. And that goes for you too, @CM_Aethon @CM_Kabz @CM_Oli @CM_Praballo @CM_Serenity @CM_Tytyes @CM_Yukimura

2 people like this

Posted

The guy who made this topic kind of sounds like a cry baby, but holy shit the hoops you're all jumping through trying to argue against his points. Talking about "we just want pvp" when half of you are in a guild that has a history of paying dozens of T2 guilds to drop for them whenever there was a fight, or talking about what victims you are "if they didnt want us doing this they should add more ways to pvp", well shit I guess they shouldn't have banned the diggers but instead just added more ways to make money. Y'all are some cowards, injecting shitter guilds so that they can secure t2 nodes and defend your region is some straight up sissy boy shit, as is moving to an alt guild so you can hand off a node in a 2v1 fight against a guild multiple tiers below what you're supposed to be locked in to.

I don't really care if you guys have found a work-around of the game mechanics, and I'm not one to complain about a progression gap widening-- but gosh dang don't pretend this is about how much you "love pvp" when it really looks like your leadership is scared to heck of it.

Half of you probably got boyfriends, and I bet you wont dec on ITC. And that goes for you too, @CM_Aethon @CM_Kabz @CM_Oli @CM_Praballo @CM_Serenity @CM_Tytyes @CM_Yukimura

Well said

Posted

Hi Elyah its Shzar i miss you

Oh hey man how u doing?
I've joined the witch side :)