• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Urgent Issue] Region Tier Guild Ringers are ruining node wars

405 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Wait guys why can't territory owners just do node wars? 

Oh wait! Game mechanic and system indicates they can't do this because it's not fair. 

But it's better why not think outside the box like thorn pots into wars we're not apart of. Digging without using energy to get hards and sharps. Using med kits on people though we aren't part of war.

Now this is the idea let's just drop from our siege guild to do t1s for pvp I mean we might own a castle but those t1 guilds are pretty great at pvp let's fight them. But wait this is for funsies and they have a chance right? Now let's also get our allies t2 and t3 nodes too while we're at.

I mean it's not a exploit if we can abuse it in game right?

Edited by Bl

Posted (edited)

Wa it guys why can't territory owners just do node wars? 

Oh wait! Game mechanic and system indicates they can't do this because it's not fair. 

But it's better why not think outside the box like thorn pots into wars we're not apart of. Digging without using energy to get hards and sharps. Using med kits on people though we aren't part of war.

Now this is the idea let's just drop from our siege guild to do t1s for pvp I mean we might own a castle but those t1 guilds are pretty great at pvp let's fight them. But wait this is for funsies and they have a chance right? Now let's also get our allies t2 and t3 nodes too while we're at.

most of that is man up. They are becoming a detriment to the game itself. The antipvp guild. They will never admit that though.

Edited by Caldra
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

most of that is man up. They are becoming a detriment to the game itself.

Could you post some evidence of this? As far as I know fractal hasn't dropped on any T1s basically ever.... the only time to my knowledge was the 6 week rollover t1 that had every major guild in the game + drop on that node (a total of 13 guilds).

So why are we being blamed for going to t3s? Just curious as our name keeps getting thrown around with no evidence? Hell as far as I know not even vision's alt guild drops t1s so I'm not entirely sure where this is coming from. Any chance yall are getting dumpstered by people and blaming it on siege guilds without even realizing its not? Yaknow, to have an excuse and all that for losing?

Also, TIL being the best makes you a detriment to the game... huh, who knew.

Edited by Huntler

Posted

Wa it guys why can't territory owners just do node wars? 

Actually the med kit thing was OKed apparently, even though i was against it.The region guilds are not gunning for T1 guilds either, T1 guilds should stay on T1 nodes and not mess with T2/3s until they can field 35-45 regularly with a average GS of at least 450. 

Posted (edited)

Could you post some evidence of this? As far as I know fractal hasn't dropped on any T1s basically ever.... the only time to my knowledge was the 6 week rollover t1 that had every major guild in the game + drop on that node (a total of 13 guilds).

So why are we being blamed for going to t3s? Just curious as our name keeps getting thrown around with no evidence? Hell as far as I know not even vision's alt guild drops t1s so I'm not entirely sure where this is coming from. Any chance yall are getting dumpstered by people and blaming it on siege guilds without even realizing its not? Also, TIL being the best makes you a detriment to the game... huh, who knew.

Fractal(man up) has been handing out t3's to their allies with 50-70 man (plus ally with is usually 50ish) showings for the past two weeks. Fighting in t3's when your main guild is blocked from participating. No other siege guild is bringing near full siege forces. No other siege guild hands over nodes. Vision brings 30man team which is actually pretty fair. there are 2 t3's pretty much every day except sunday. fractal places on one t3 every day to hand off to ally.

Edited by Caldra
1 person likes this

Posted

Fractal(man up) has been handing out t3's to their allies with 50-70 man showings for the past two weeks. Fighting in t3's when your main guild is blocked from participating. No other siege guild is bringing near full siege forces. Vision brings 30man team which is actually pretty fair. there are 2 t3's pretty much every day except sunday. fractal places on one t3 every day to hand off to ally.

Not really every day, and they do take weeks off sometimes as well. Makes it really easy for us to cap our T3s that week :^)

Posted (edited)

Fractal(man up) has been handing out t3's to their allies with 50-70 man showings for the past two weeks. Fighting in t3's when your main guild is blocked from participating. No other siege guild is bringing near full siege forces. Vision brings 30man team which is actually pretty fair. there are 2 t3's pretty much every day except sunday. fractal places on one t3 every day to hand off to ally.

Thank you for completely ignoring what I said, I take it that means you have nothing to provide in terms of us dropping on anything other than t3s? Nice deflect, did you even read what I said? Im holding you accountable for quoting someone saying something and agreeing/blaming Manup for it.

We keep hopping between saying siege guilds are dropping on t1s and thats unfair back to how we just drop on t3s :thonking:

Edited by Huntler

Posted (edited)

Thank you for completely ignoring what I said, I take it that means you have nothing to provide in terms of us dropping on anything other than t3s?

no should not be involved in anything but region wars. Your guild is locked into region wars for a reason. You are exploiting a node war mechanic. you should not be in t1,t2, or T3.

Edited by Caldra

Posted

But the 24 hr timer ISNT a node war mechanic, how many times does this need to be said? It was in EVEN before node wars. It was to stop guild hoppers. 

Posted (edited)

But the 24 hr timer ISNT a node war mechanic, how many times does this need to be said? It was in EVEN before node wars. It was to stop guild hoppers. 

The developer created a lock out mechanic. If you place in T3 and win you are stuck in t3s'. If you place in region war and win you are stuck in region war. You have skirted this mechanic by dropping your guild and entering fractal(old gravity guild)to pvp way out side your tier of fighting.

The 24hr drop is irrelevant. Your guild is suppose to be locked out of node wars. Imagine if everyone had an alt guild. How cancerous would this be for new players joining the game? If this is ok and intended for the game it won't be long before every guild follows. T3 guilds with have guilds for t2.

Edited by Caldra

Posted

We would like every guild complaining in this thread to please join together and form an anti-fractal T3 coalition.  Drop 7 20-man guilds on us and lets have ourselves a good old fashioned bloodbath.  With your salt combined, you can be truly great.

Posted (edited)

The developer created a lock out mechanic. If you place in T3 and win you are stuck in t3s'. If you place in region war and win you are stuck in region war. You have skirted this mechanic by dropping your guild and entering fractal(old gravity guild)to pvp way out side your tier of fighting.

The 24hr drop is irrelevant. Your guild is suppose to be locked out of node wars. Imagine if everyone had an alt guild. How cancerous would this be for new players joining the game?

New players shouldn't be on T3s. And T3s are not outside of our tier of fighting, those are siege nodes you need them to siege. No free lunches, earn them. Calling this an exploit is a gross re-defining of the word exploit. You think we should be stuck in the guild, we don't think we should (lol only getting to pvp once a week at sieges being forced would be cancer, maybe try and see it from more than just your singular perspective). Its not an exploit, its a game design disagreement... and as of the game so far (since this is how its been for 6+ months and even longer in Korea, is that it is allowed). Feel free to try and convince the devs to change it, but it is most certainly not an exploit. That is damn laughable.

Why did you agree with the guy blaming us for "siege guilds dropping on t1s"? I'm still waiting for someone to prove that one.

Edited by Huntler
1 person likes this

Posted

I think the answer is to just ban all Manup and Vision members for exploiting ;)  

2 people like this

Posted

The 24hr drop is irrelevant. Your guild is suppose to be locked out of node wars. Imagine if everyone had an alt guild. How cancerous would this be for new players joining the game?

It doesnt effect new players though, no new players should be on a T3, and they dont drop on T1s and only a few of the "seige" guilds drop on T2s. They also help their allies get T3s so they can have allies on the weekend, Since its a necessity to actually place a region fort. Fighting just on sat is cancer, and until its changed, its not a exploit, they are just using the rules of the game. No where in the game does it say that someone cant be a member of one guild on the weekend, and a different guild at night. If you think its so cancerous, get all those baby T1 guilds together form a alliance, or even better, MERGE. Not everyone can be a guild leader, and there are WAY to many 10-20 man guilds floating around because someone wants to be in charge. Joining a already formed guild is a LOT better because it takes sooooooooo much time to grind guild points and to become well known.

Posted (edited)

New players shouldn't be on T3s. And T3s are not outside of our tier of fighting, those are siege nodes you need them to siege. No free lunches, earn them. Calling this an exploit is a gross re-defining of the word exploit. You think we should be stuck in the guild, we don't think we should (lol only getting to pvp once a week at sieges being forced would be cancer, maybe try and see it from more than just your singular perspective). Its not an exploit, its a game design disagreement... and as of the game so far (since this is how its been for 6+ months and even longer in Korea, is that it is allowed). Feel free to try and convince the devs to change it, but it is most certainly not an exploit. That is damn laughable.

Why did you agree with the guy blaming us for "siege guilds dropping on t1s"? I'm still waiting for someone to prove that one.

It's obvious you have no interest on seeing this game thrive and new members coming into the bdo community. You and man up will choke out every competitive pvper. If they don't join you then you will push them off all there nodes with your mega alliance. Then you will complain that there is no one to pvp. Your only interest is your own selfish self interest. But you cannot see past yourself and that your desire to be the best at all cost will kill the game. The game would be better off if you guys left.

There are 48hr cd on rejoining after kamasylvia

Edited by Caldra

Posted

It's obvious you have no interest on seeing this game thrive and new members coming into the bdo community. You and man up will choke out every competitive pvper. If they don't join you then you will push them off all there nodes with your mega alliance. Then you will complain that there is no one to pvp. Your only interest is your own selfish self interest. But you cannot see past yourself and that your desire to be the best at all cost will kill the game. The game would be better off if you guys left.

You are not a competitive pvper if you are on this forum complaining about this. You want free t3 nodes. Competitive my ass. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You are not a competitive pvper if you are on this forum complaining about this. You want free t3 nodes. Competitive my ass. 

Image result for wat meme

I dunno man I've seen Caldrai 7 man 1 shot a group before. His gear is nothing to sneeze at. Just because he doesn't enjoy the laggfest that is sieges or shoebox pvp in rbf doesn't mean somebody doesn't enjoy tearing shit up in the open world.

Edited by haybreee

Posted (edited)

if competitive is fishboting,exploiting node war mechanics and digging with torment and jugdement and the other gravity members now in man up, then I guess the answer is no.

Edited by Caldra

Posted

There are 48hr cd on rejoining after kamasylvia

Did i say you had to join them? No, join someone else. There are a TON of high tier guilds out there. You dont get something for free in this game. Also, I did a quick search and i didnt see that in any patch notes, link?

if competitive is fishboting,exploiting node war mechanics and digging with torment and jugdement and the other gravity members now in man up, then I guess the answer is no.

IF you see someone fishbotting, record them and report it, SS's dont do shit as ive found out, but taking a video of them actually does something when you report so.

Posted (edited)

Lul, and you are one? You don't even have the balls with your entire guild to fight on your own, ally every merc guild that uses you for payouts, but you're the first ones to cry there's no pvp or real pvp.

its like when someone triggers someone from that ----- guild or alt guild into a gvg, 50 of you deprived gear and paycheck carried plebs blob towards that gvg, then cry again if the 5-10 others from that gvg guild leave that there's no pvp.

this is worse than Tera lmao

Edited by ManlyBeard
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I think its time people see man up for what it really is. That is what happened in Tera when everyone on the server turned against lacari and man up. People should stop allying with them.

Edited by Caldra

Posted

at what point will they take care of the fish botters, or is that acceptable?

Posted

none of u cucks understand what REALLY GOES ON BEHIND THE SCENES EVERY WEEK

Posted

There's currently 5 regions with 2 of the 5 region holders not even dropping to a merc guild during the week. This leaves the remaining player base to deal with 3 region-holding guilds out of how many nodes ? I don't know....sounds like just a few ppl looking to get uncontested T3 payouts 

1 person likes this