• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Urgent Issue] Region Tier Guild Ringers are ruining node wars

405 posts in this topic

Posted

none of u cucks understand what REALLY GOES ON BEHIND THE SCENES EVERY WEEK

Illuminati paying Lacari rl cash for Serendia? ChoNation begging the Don Chocolate for regions? ManUp asking 10 guilds to drop on a region because they love PVP so much? Really makes you think my dude.

4 people like this

Posted

Illuminati paying Lacari rl cash for Serendia? ChoNation begging the Don Chocolate for regions? ManUp asking 10 guilds to drop on a region because they love PVP so much? Really makes you think my dude.

ONLY 2 OF THOSE IS TRUE PICK 1

Posted (edited)

man digitity is a joke. I just hope the rest of the server wakes up.

Edited by Caldra

Posted

Guys I got it we will form a 10 guild alliance and all place the same node I mean they might one shot 100 players per skill, but hey I mean if we entertain them they might leave t1 nodes alone finally.

A better change would be anyone on a winning guild of a conquest can't fight in node wars. That way they can join all the different guilds they want. But hey they won't fight in node wars now.

Posted

new YUMA video will be out mostlikely this sunday, 

just promoting myself, dw bout it

Posted (edited)

man up/gravity is a joke. I just hope the rest of the server wakes up.

i think they want y'all to wake up as well. Then decide to fight them on Saturday. I could be wrong tho 

Edited by Rilok
1 person likes this

Posted

new YUMA video will be out mostlikely this sunday, 

just promoting myself, dw bout it

WHERE DO I PREORDER SORRY MY CAPSLOCK IS BROKEN

Posted (edited)

i think they want y'all to wake up as well. Then decide to fight them in Saturday. I could be wrong tho 

by yourself or the man digitity alliance

Edited by Caldra

Posted (edited)

WHERE DO I PREORDER SORRY MY CAPSLOCK IS BROKEN

Yuma's PREORDER CHANNEL

s00n

Edited by Syeong

Posted (edited)

by yourself or with 10 other guilds.

I'm not lacari so I wouldn't know. In the past, he's agreed to doing 1v1's verse barcode so I don't see why he wouldn't do the same for other guilds 

Edited by Rilok

Posted

you guys are so hypocritical lmao, if all of you would be holding a region, youd be doing the same shit

Posted

Hi guys, t0 node guild officer here. I saw once before in a video how I could take t3 nodes with no contest because they were in valencia and aids a -----. Now I cant do that because good guilds are EXPLOITING and joining new guilds to contest them. WTF I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE GAME MY WAY.

#shitplayerequality #unmerge #downwithmemeup #wowmyguildsux

Posted

UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO

ᶦᵐᵍᵃʸ
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO
UNO#1 DOWN WITH CHO

Posted (edited)

Hi guys, t0 node guild officer here. I saw once before in a video how I could take t3 nodes with no contest because they were in valencia and aids a -----. Now I cant do that because good guilds are EXPLOITING and joining new guilds to contest them. WTF I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE GAME MY WAY.

fishbotted, exploited node war mechanics, dug with torment and judgement and allied with 10 other guilds, accept rl money for serendia #man digitity

Edited by Caldra

Posted

you guys are so hypocritical lmao, if all of you would be holding a region, youd be doing the same shit

G-guys if you had a position to do th same you would! I mean T3 guilds can't get 2 at the first of the week then again at the end after leaving and rejoining getting 2 more before saturday. Have Saturday as a easy for sure switch back to their main guild.

oh wait, this is strange that would be very similar situation hmmm... why stop at having 2 nodes a week and not 4? Mean technical that's more pvp for them.

Posted

hi guys, fishbot GM here, 420 sales this thursday.

Posted

Honestly barcode was the best thing to happen to this game along with the zerg on manup. Then it got worse and worse because we have man up scrubs in here lying about wanting pvp when they got EXTREMELY MAD (going off your GMs reaction) that they lost valencia to the barcode zerg. If these "competitive" pvpers were so hard charged on fun competitive pvp then why would they try to have the guild destroyed? ( which in fact happened).  Lemmie tell you why. Its not because they got zerged, its because they messed up thier absurd money making. If these true competitve pvpers were actually that, then a 10 man zerg would have been the most fun thing to ever happen. How did that turn out though? Manup almost died because disloyal members were only in it for a paycheck and once that pay check went away so did the members. Lacari with his popular fanbase(why) then made it his misson go destroy barcode. Memes happened and now manup is back on valencia with full unloyal members (duh free paycheck) and dropping to thier alt guild to hand off nodes to thier "allies". 

Wooooo long story kids. Key takeaway is stop the competitive B.S because its a lie. Either stay your ass in a castle because your a seige guild and your getting a paycheck twice a week for being justbthat or drop castle and become a node war guild where you can pvp 4 times a week for fun. Dont go drop into an alt guild which is cleary NOT the way its suppose to be done so you can pvp and hand off nodes. 

Posted (edited)

Honestly barcode was the best thing to happen to this game along with the zerg on manup. Then it got worse and worse because we have man up scrubs in here lying about wanting pvp when they got EXTREMELY MAD (going off your GMs reaction) that they lost valencia to the barcode zerg. If these "competitive" pvpers were so hard charged on fun competitive pvp then why would they try to have the guild destroyed? ( which in fact happened).  Lemmie tell you why. Its not because they got zerged, its because they messed up thier absurd money making. If these true competitve pvpers were actually that, then a 10 man zerg would have been the most fun thing to ever happen. How did that turn out though? Manup almost died because disloyal members were only in it for a paycheck and once that pay check went away so did the members. Lacari with his popular fanbase(why) then made it his misson go destroy barcode. Memes happened and now manup is back on valencia with full unloyal members (duh free paycheck) and dropping to thier alt guild to hand off nodes to thier "allies". 

Wooooo long story kids. Key takeaway is stop the competitive B.S because its a lie. Either stay your ass in a castle because your a seige guild and your getting a paycheck twice a week for being justbthat or drop castle and become a node war guild where you can pvp 4 times a week for fun. Dont go drop into an alt guild which is cleary NOT the way its suppose to be done so you can pvp and hand off nodes. 

40 billion per week payout you mad kid?

Edited by Eadine

Posted

Is don choco giving you guys extra incentives to spend your whole day arguing here or what

Posted

most of that is man up. They are becoming a detriment to the game itself. The antipvp guild. They will never admit that though.

1nhq9a.jpg

Posted

Is don choco giving you guys extra incentives to spend your whole day arguing here or what

HAI DOMO VIRTUAL YOUTUBER KIZUNA AI DESU

Posted (edited)

40 billion per week payout you mad -----got?

not mad at all my friend. I have more money and im more geared than 80% of your guild i chose not to join a seige guild because i actually wanna pvp 4 times a week. Goddam i must have hit a sweet spot. Come here sugar.

Edited by Plats_

Posted

1nhq9a.jpg

Except we fought your hero guild Barcode several times and made them disband. You are next kid.

Posted

FML still does this ask them for tips