• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 19th 2017 *Updated

348 posts in this topic

Posted

So uhh ... Kamasylvia when exactly?

Posted

i think i missed sth................. so whats with ppl who already got their rewards for 5000h ?

its only a change to the list ingame ?

or its a change to the list + recomensation for others who already got those 5kh rewards ?

The new items were already implemented before the patch because i was looking at it last night like wtf.. No idea what is going on

Posted (edited)

It seems that they also made a class balancing. My lvl 49 DK now directly loses 50% of her HP in the first 3 seconds when getting attacked by 3 Sausan guys.

Until today I could manage to kill a group of 8 - 10 different guys (also 1 - 2 axt guys) at Sausan with losing 20 - 30 % HP. 

O.o

Edited by Joungf

Posted

update broke my game .... crashes every 2-3 min I've tried running a repair on it didn't work and all i was doing was trying to make beer. exactly what happens is start crafting tab over look at youtube tab back and game is 0% cpu usage but still using ram and not responding end task start again repair game, run game, 3 min later same thing....

Posted

Greetings,
a new voice has been added to the Patch note:

• 5000 hours reward list has been updated; after maintenance, a new item will be added:
    - Value Pack (7 Days)
    - [Event] Blessing of Kamasylve (7 Days)
    - [Event] Sealed Book of Combat (7 Days)
    - Memory Fragments X5
    - Armstrong’s Skill Guide (30 Days)
    *Due to technical UI limitations this reward will not be visible in the game list, yet you will receive it.

A new voice you say?? Mind explaining why that is a new voice? Can I also get a confirmation on what the actual name of the Animos/Anemos/Amenos outfit is?

And on that note, mind explaining why all patch notes, in game descriptions and tooltips(especially Cash Shop items), and obviously a large amount of official Kakao/Pearl Abyss announcements or responses are all poorly translated and often vague? If there were a list of each time that sort of issue lead to seeming intentionally misleading for another potential cash grab, I imagine that list would be pretty long. That list alone would be long I'm saying. Let alone laziness and/or lack of QA. Yet, that seems to be the expectation from you. With no sign of any intention on changing that. Despite people complaining about it for a long time. Not that they can really expect to have it addressed. I can't really enjoy seeing that as some sort of running joke about this game. There is hidden mechanics and then there's a far too consistent, often problematic and even seemingly shady, lack of clarity it seems you'd like to skate by on and never want to speak about. Even when people just as consistently bring those things up. I'm speaking in reference to both Kakao and Pearly Abyss by the way. Since Kakao gets to have the convenient excuse that they are just the middle man and they just never get to speak to this dark and mysterious thing called the game developers.

I see a whole lot of posts by Kakao on the forum saying that they'll continue throw more things into a growing pool inquiries about info even they'd really like to know. Can you tell me, so far after 1+ year, how many of those things do we now have answered. How many others were given an indefinite, essentially 'no comment right now', sort of response. What's the ratio there? Can we at least know an estimate of when they will get around to giving answers or feedback?

Here's a related question, why did you release the Kibelius outfit set before as a limited offer and not mention to us that it would be missing the awakening weapon outfit skin that wouldn't be available until the outfit set was re-released? Awakening weapon outfits sure do seem to priced much higher relative to what the rest of the entire outfit costs. Guess that's because they're new and we couldn't have anticipated on buying it the second time around because it's been insisted we have the game rolled out slowly towards the current Korean patch? I guess all limited availability and discontinued outfits that didn't contain an awakened weapon skin are just gonna have to cost that much more now? That or the cash shop to auction house pay to win incentive is generating a lot of cash for you right now?

Will you continue always roll things out in this fashion? Would you also mind telling me all the cash walls you intend on implementing? Or is it that you're actually so out of the loop Pearl Abyss only sends you their own broken notes an hour after they already gave you a new patch?

Can this not be the way we have the servers handled either? Just playing the game I see tons of people commenting on 'wtf lag' and 'fix potato servers when?' or something similar has got to be the most repeated thing on the forums. Providing the bare bones then letting the annoyance build just to never address plans to fix it. That sort of way. We're in need for just an outlook on when they plan on doing anything. Even if it turns out they do not ever plan on upgrading servers for whatever reason, maybe the servers seem just dandy to them when it comes to the money we're giving them. Could you at least get them to descend from their tower to announce they won't? You keep us in the dark in a game that is pretty -----ing hard to read sometime$.

One last thing, real talk, was the game and the patch notes translation outsourced on the cheap to like students in english learning/certification courses? I know it could look good on a resume to showcase fluency or as a final project to present.

3 people like this

Posted

One last thing, real talk, was the game and the patch notes translation outsourced on the cheap to like students in english learning/certification courses? I know it could look good on a resume to showcase fluency or as a final project to present.

I'm 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999% sure that the original patch we get is ALWAYS https://www.bdoengpatch.com with Kakao EU having the option to do local localization as requested by the community. Which means that yes, it pretty much was. It's a labour of love by someone whose not very fluent in English cause he's Korean.

Posted

Where is my Kibelius? No love for DK again?

wow.. bully much?

Posted

It seems that they also made a class balancing. My lvl 49 DK now directly looses 50% of her HP in the first 3 seconds when getting attacked by 3 Sausan guys.

Until today I could manage to kill a group of 8 - 10 different guys (also 1 - 2 axt guys) at Sausan with loosing 20 - 30 % HP. 

O.o

Dear "Joungf",

This is not normally something that I do but...Your life lesson for today is how to correctly spell the word "loses". It is just that, it is not "looses" which would probably be the opposite of "tightens". Normally I would let this slide by, and even if you do not give a shit, I feel a great service was given here today. Thanks,

The Internet

Because it also covers the awakening weapon this time.

Bring the wings back for a short period of time for those who were not playing back then and I will buy it. :)

Posted

Aw, kind of small patch this week. Was hoping for the new free arena that got added to Illya Island on KR. :o

Posted

Great another new logo.. yet I still cant customise my UI...douchebags.

Posted

So I can't enter the NA_Olvia1-4 channels currently. Anyone else? Reason?

ss (2017-04-19 at 01.18.41).jpg

Posted

Valkyrie awk block you broke 2 weeks ago, is it fixed?

1 person likes this

Posted

So I can't enter the NA_Olvia1-4 channels currently. Anyone else? Reason?

ss (2017-04-19 at 01.18.41).jpg

you only get 30 days on the double xp channels. they are for new players to catch up

1 person likes this

Posted

you only get 30 days on the double xp channels. they are for new players to catch up

Thank you my good man.

Posted

Thank you for the 5000h update, IT WAS REALLY HELPFUL, and if you didn't noticed, that was sarcasm...

Posted

I wonder what is wrong. Patch notes normally is never up before the game is up after maintenance.

Wrong? That doesn't seem like wrong to me. I mean yeah, it's out of the norm, but that isn't wrong at all sweetie.

Posted

Why we can't turn in eggs in Florin? is that event ended? if it is ended why did not notify us ? Now i have 200+ eggs of any type

Posted

Why we can't turn in eggs in Florin? is that event ended? if it is ended why did not notify us ? Now i have 200+ eggs of any type

I read that the event ends on the 29th I believe. Not today that is for sure. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by MekkBengt

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

Found below are the patch notes for this week. Players are invited to join us in the Flondor Goose Egg Event, try out the new Courser System, and we will be applying several minor bug fixes.  This week’s patch is ~ “1.37” GB.

a5Uu1F6.png

89kP5S2.png

[Event]

• The Flondor Goose Egg Event has begun.

• Goose eggs will appear all over in the fields of Balenos, Serendia, and Calpheon. Players can pick up the eggs for a special event quest and reward ‘[Event] Goose Egg All Over the World’, available from the black spirit and turned in to a NPC in the town of Florin.

• An additional event quest will be available once completed in the town of Florin.
      Please note: the repeatable quest triggers a 24h cool down on completion.

• Start: April 5th, 09:00 UTC

• End: April 19th, 08:59 UTC

The golden egg quest carries on for another week.

Posted

Why does the Imperial fish traders stop buying fish for the whole day when there is a patch?

Posted (edited)

No fixes to server stability

No improved graphical optimizations 

No Ninja or Valk buff

6+ hour maintenance for guild elephant  

RIP

I hear ya man. All this time, they never focused on game performance. They never focused on what would make this game BETTER. They need to stop sucking di ck and do what's necessary to make this game great.

Edited by SupaSaiyaJin

Posted

it's funny for you guys, it's -----ing terrible for us people who actually play Valk./ It's been three weeks and we're literally cannon fodder in large scale fights, fix your -----ing game kakao

I wouldn't even mind so much if we atleast had some kind of Audio cue telling us when our guard is broken but the way it is currently I was struggling just to block Kzarka and he's pretty much a Tutorial boss for Valks most of the time ¬¬

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Do you not partake in the MANY login reward and token turn in events that people take for granted far too often? I have a small army of FREE penguins amassed from those alone, and plenty of other types of pets, all mostly purchased via SILVER off of the in-game marketplace

sorry but your post lost the entire credibility at the highlighted part

& @CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @CM_Yukimura @PM_Jouska 5th Pet-Slot like in KR, when?

Edited by Remyra

Posted (edited)

sorry but your post lost the entire credibility at the highlighted part
& @CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo @CM_Yukimura @PM_Jouska 5th Pet-Slot like in KR etc, when?

Some were gifts, and one was the pet included in the version of the game I started with. This is bad, why? :P
Of course, the cheapest pets (when not on sale) cost less than a $10 USD purchase (the minimum payment option offered), but they have gone on sale for cheaper, for example, during the Christmas sales!

They DID announce this. On the initial patch notes and on the event thread. You can still continue to do the Golden Goose Egg until next week's patch, as previously noted! There is also the in-game calendar (which you currently access by going through the "Notice" button - though they really should make a main menu button for "Calendar").

calendar-000.png

calendar-001.png

Edited by Jaqles
Added the Calendar Info!
1 person likes this