• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 19th 2017 *Updated

348 posts in this topic

Posted

Guess my post got deleted for calling them out. Did I hit too close to home? SMH.

Posted

I'm 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999% sure that the original patch we get is ALWAYS https://www.bdoengpatch.com with Kakao EU having the option to do local localization as requested by the community. Which means that yes, it pretty much was. It's a labour of love by someone whose not very fluent in English cause he's Korean.

Ah, I wasn't aware of that. Pretty thrifty?

Posted

One of my character who logged in Florin is experiencing a glitch where I could hear other guild's chat on mine.

Posted

Ah, I wasn't aware of that. Pretty thrifty?

Pretty scummy to rip off the guys work and claim it as your own, but I guess that depends on your point of view ;)

Posted

One of my character who logged in Florin is experiencing a glitch where I could hear other guild's chat on mine.

spy

Posted

The new items were already implemented before the patch because i was looking at it last night like wtf.. No idea what is going on

I claimed my 5k 2 days ago and i am 90% sure it was the same thing... :D But my memory is crap, so in reality it is around half the chance... :D

Posted

So...no Valk shield fix yet? Two weeks already...seriously.

1 person likes this

Posted

fix market place issues with unable to match minimum prices on market due to increase in minimums 

Posted

Dear "Joungf",
This is not normally something that I do but...Your life lesson for today is how to correctly spell the word "loses". It is just that, it is not "looses" which would probably be the opposite of "tightens". Normally I would let this slide by, and even if you do not give a shit, I feel a great service was given here today. Thanks,

The Internet

Dear Internet (Hateborn2017),

thank you very much for correcting me. Because English is not my native language I am always happy if my grammar and mistakes are being corrected by other persons. 

Posted

Why we can't turn in eggs in Florin? is that event ended? if it is ended why did not notify us ? Now i have 200+ eggs of any type

Same here, turned in quest for buff egg excange once and its no longer available - cant excange any more eggs.

Posted

Same here, turned in quest for buff egg excange once and its no longer available - cant excange any more eggs.

Go to page 10, and see where I quoted/replied to her. T_T (Selective reading at it's finest!)

Posted

So where do we find these new majestic tier 2 elephants?

Posted

Ameno....Omenare imperavi anemos
Dimere Dimere.... matiro.....
Matiremo
Anemos. 

Posted

Well, that's neat.

Posted (edited)

Do you not partake in the MANY login reward and token turn in events that people take for granted far too often? I have a small army of FREE penguins amassed from those alone, and plenty of other types of pets, all mostly purchased via SILVER off of the in-game marketplace. 

I play for a month. There were zero pets so far. Neither they can be purchased off the market - you can try it yourself. I heard it was possible when there was captcha (before new year?), but right now it look like the devs just gave up on bots. So I have 0 pets and no desire to pay $30 for auto-loot. And I thought that StarWars game was bad because they've asked $5 for helm hiding function...

BTW EU servers are dead after maintenance, cannot play for more than 5 seconds before disconnect (NA servers are fine) - which is somewhat disappointing because maintenance reset daily quest for golden egg (it can be done again today).

Edited by Pasha

Posted

Na servers:

Have not been able to stay connected for more than 3 or so minutes since the patch.  I have been playing a zillion hours in this game for about a year.  Never had this problem.  I live 20 miles from their servers.

Logged off last night.  Patched this morning.  Game loads normal, and then disconnects after a few minutes.  Channel, character, clearing cache, etc... make no difference.

Posted (edited)

The patch content are so poor... do we already have everything kr have for update ? i have somes doubt

daily quest for golden egg (it can be done again today).

That's the only interesting thing that patch gave so far.

Edited by woots

Posted

Na servers:

Have not been able to stay connected for more than 3 or so minutes since the patch.  I have been playing a zillion hours in this game for about a year.  Never had this problem.  I live 20 miles from their servers.

Logged off last night.  Patched this morning.  Game loads normal, and then disconnects after a few minutes.  Channel, character, clearing cache, etc... make no difference.

I'm getting the opposite experience: EU servers disconnect me before I can perform BSpirit game (just a page load + 2 clicks) and NA servers are fine - even though I'm on the opposite side of the globe.

A week ago I couldn't access the game because their trojanware (Xingcode?) kept disconnecting me, now this. This is literally the most buggy game of the decade and "game-breaking bugs" term can be used here without usual sarcasm.

Posted

aw man can't wait t'ill a new wep/premium outfit for sorc comes out

Posted

Wow.... going to release the Kibelious outfit with wings, make a big advertisement on the main site for it and not even update it for the DK. I know PA doesn't want to design new weapons for old outfits but most of us would be happy with just the outfit at outfit cost.....  Most people don't even use the set weapons...

Posted

Can you guys bring Pearl Abyss to look at the potatoes you call server infrastructure?

x2

Posted

"5000 hours reward list has been updated, after maintenance a new item will be added:
- Value Pack (7 Days)
- [Event] Blessing of Kamasylve (7 Days)
- [Event] Sealed Book of Combat (7 Days)
- Memory Fragments X5

- Armstrong’s Skill Guide (30 Days)
*Due to technical UI limitations this reward will not be visible in the game list, yet you will receive it."

I did the 5k hours a few months ago, i didn't receive the new rewards. I assume you ment people who did the achievement already would be compensated and also be rewarded this?  

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Who did it better?

NA (Earlier today): 

• When Maehwa equipped ‘Small Drum’ item and falls from a high elevation, the ‘Small Drum’ item will now correctly appear in front of the character.

KR (Just now): ● After mounting a small drum, when moving from a high place, the movement has been improved naturally.

So where are all the hundreds or thousands of other things that somehow still have not made it to NA while we are getting patch changes the same day on things for a few weeks now, and usually of the most odd sort.

Edited by Necro Sanct

Posted (edited)

Because it also covers the awakening weapon this time.

Greedy as F

없데이트

Edited by SakuraS2

Posted

Greetings,
a new voice has been added to the Patch note:

• 5000 hours reward list has been updated; after maintenance, a new item will be added:
    - Value Pack (7 Days)
    - [Event] Blessing of Kamasylve (7 Days)
    - [Event] Sealed Book of Combat (7 Days)
    - Memory Fragments X5
    - Armstrong’s Skill Guide (30 Days)
    *Due to technical UI limitations this reward will not be visible in the game list, yet you will receive it.

Not that I care too much, but ... why wasn't the 30 day skill reset sent to people who already claimed the 5k hour reward?

1 person likes this