• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 19th 2017 *Updated

348 posts in this topic

Posted

No i just meant that the patch was already done for me and typically it's not done until around the time the servers come up. So I was guessing it was a pretty small patch.

Posted (edited)

Where is mah new patch notes

Edited by Jeziorspz

Posted

Patch notes when?   >.>

(had to be done)

Posted

Patch notes..! Patch notes...! Patch notes!!!xD

1 person likes this

Posted

where be-eth the patch notes for this Wednesday (shutout from auzzy land)

Posted

OMG THEY LIKE JUST NOW DROPPED THE PATCH AND IT'S OVER A GIG!!! Yay...8hr DL for me and i just now get started 17 minutes before servers come up  -_-

Posted

OMG THEY LIKE JUST NOW DROPPED THE PATCH AND IT'S OVER A GIG!!! Yay...8hr DL for me and i just now get started 17 minutes before servers come up  -_-

They dropped the patch around 1 hour ago 

Posted

8hr DL? Would you have better luck stealing your neighbor's internet?

1 person likes this

Posted

u must be using same ISP as Kakao servers use :)

5 people like this

Posted

That's cute, you still have faith they won't extend the maintenance. 

Posted (edited)

That's cute, you still have faith they won't extend the maintenance. 

it has been, it says 1600 utc now . when i try to redeem on the site.

Edited by slater92

Posted

Due to unforeseen circumstances we are extending the maintenance by 1 hour. Sorry for the inconvenience.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blackstone Event !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

FIRST :D

Posted

ITS UP!

Posted

patch notes or nah?

Posted

8hr DL? Would you have better luck stealing your neighbor's internet?

My neighbor's Internet is as bad as mine. I am the unfortunate recipient of the tail end of a DSL connection and it's all i can get where i live  :(

On the up side it looks like it will only be 5 hours q.q

Posted

Where are my patch notes? :/

Posted

I want mah patch notes!!

Posted

My neighbor's Internet is as bad as mine. I am the unfortunate recipient of the tail end of a DSL connection and it's all i can get where i live  :(

On the up side it looks like it will only be 5 hours q.q

Start a gofund for better internet? :P

Posted

notes.png

2 people like this

Posted

am  i  the only person having issues with the game, the game will launch  and get to the start menu when i  click  start the game just crashes 

Posted

A new Pearl Abyss logo and sound effect displays when the game is being started, and can be turned [On/Off] from the game settings. (In Game Settings → Audio → Sound Effects)

Not seeing that setting anywhere in the settings.

Posted (edited)

Not seeing that setting anywhere in the settings

Mmhmm.. somehow my pics don't show up, ooh well.

It's literally Audio > Audio om/off > Sound Effects - on/off

For real if you really cannot find it, i don't think you have the brain capacity to play a game or own a pc. They literally explained it to you in full.

Edited by Naokai

Posted

8 hours to apply the patch and another 8 hours to figure out what they actually patched so they can give us some notes.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Mmhmm.. somehow my pics don't show up, ooh well.

It's literally Audio > Audio om/off > Sound Effects - on/off

For real if you really cannot find it, i don't think you have the brain capacity to play a game or own a pc. They literally explained it to you in full.

so.. you gotta turn off "sound effects"... wouldn't that mean ALL sound effects? Thats not cryptica at all. Perhaps they should had made it clearer on what you're turning off as doing so implies disabling EVERY sound effect in the game.

But thanks for your reply, it was so very welcoming. I am ever so sorry I don't have the brain capacity to GUESS these horrid changes and what they do.

edit: In fact doing so DISABLES ALL SOUND EFFECTS so.. I stand by my point.

Edited by Mirtastic