• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 19th 2017 *Updated

348 posts in this topic

Posted

- Removed the ability for Valkyrie to use Shilds at lvl 56. 

- staring lvl 56 Valk uses now in its left hand an axe and in the right hand a knife for lifeskills.

Man don't even joke about that, some of us Valkyrie mains are still in the denial stage. Let us cope at our own pace. T_T

2 people like this

Posted

To all who complain about the maintenance time, go work in a game compagny and do a maintenance. you gonna see if its only "adding a new weapon and mount"

9 people like this

Posted

- Removed the ability for Valkyrie to use Shilds at lvl 56. 

- staring lvl 56 Valk uses now in its left hand an axe and in the right hand a knife for lifeskills.

Man don't even joke about that, some of us Valkyrie mains are still in the denial stage. Let us cope at our own pace. T_T

I don't even valk, and the lifeskill gag made me giggle

I genuinely feel terrible for you valks :(

1 person likes this

Posted

7h 7h 7h SEVEN HOURS

For the elephant, he must be huuuugee

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

To all who complain about the maintenance time, go work in a game compagny and do a maintenance. you gonna see if its only "adding a new weapon and mount"

It's not only game companies, man. At least they're ALLOWED to take their servers down. Trying to hotfix a server because the service the customer is paying for only allows for a maximum of 15 minutes true downtime per calendar year REALLY SUCKS LOL.

Edit: It sucks for us on the server-side. It's awesome for the customer, but they also pay an unreal amount for that level of uptime.

Edited by Wafflycarp
1 person likes this

Posted

LFG tool when? Soloing is boooooring (especially when you have to pick up loot manually because auto-loot cost $30).

Posted

Gotta have time for coffee breaks to!! Yay to more pearl items and no game/class fixes (dripping sarcasm)!!

Posted

You realize all this "content" is just old and tried shit that's been on a live server for a while and they're just getting put into our version (at completely random intervals) right? There's nothing magic or mysterious about it.

1 person likes this

Posted

LF Boyfriend, must have pearls and not be a Valk.

3 people like this

Posted

LF Boyfriend, must have pearls and not be a Valk.

Too soon. Too. Soon.

Posted

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Praballo

Hey long time no see, your fav ex moderator here. NOW FIX VALKS. Jesus, But ofc. It isnt sorc with broken DF. Valk the shield class can survive without shield. ye ye ye. Eeeez

Posted

Shards event when?

Blackstones event when?

Metal solvent buff when?

Master Lifeskills fix when?

Whats wrong with Master Lifeskills??

Posted

Yeah exactly i should not whine because i don;t work for a gaming company myselff.

But then again wednesday is my only day off work during the week and every wednesday it's the same bullshit.

Can't remember even 1 day where it didn't get extended.

And then again, 6 hours for 1 maintenance even 7 hours now is just insane. there is no other game i have ever played that goes down for this long DURING daytime.

Aal other games will make sure the maintenance will atleast start during night time.

But Black Desert doesn't care about the players. aslong as they can do their work it's fine.

1 person likes this

Posted

Blue epheria sailboat accessories still not fixed?

Posted

Why are you late? "Kicks rock" :(

Posted

7h 7h 7h SEVEN HOURS

For the elephant, he must be huuuugee

Can be 8h 8h 8h 8h EIGHT HOURS

Posted (edited)

All this time, what about fixing the texture pop-up issue? Before all these updates/patches, we never had this issue before. We can't see fences or walls until we get close to them. Stop making unnecessary updates/patches and fix things that MATTER and don't blame it on the game's engine. That's a load of sh*t. Retarded Kakao. You are just like Microsoft. This game gets worse after every patch, slows down the game, and/or f*cks up the game's performance.

On another note, there's no point in increasing the mob's life. I've notice that was done at least twice. I noticed that when I have significantly more AP after the patches were applied, it takes longer to kill. Before the patches, I had less AP and could kill mobs faster. Seriously, stop f*cking with things and stop making things harder for people. Fix the god damn game's performance (including changing the mob's life back to the way it was as intended before these retarded patches) and then worry about all the other stuff.

Edited by SupaSaiyaJin

Posted

Yeah exactly i should not whine because i don;t work for a gaming company myselff.

But then again wednesday is my only day off work during the week and every wednesday it's the same bullshit.

Can't remember even 1 day where it didn't get extended.

And then again, 6 hours for 1 maintenance even 7 hours now is just insane. there is no other game i have ever played that goes down for this long DURING daytime.

Aal other games will make sure the maintenance will atleast start during night time.

But Black Desert doesn't care about the players. aslong as they can do their work it's fine.

The servers went up an hour early on the DK awakening patch. Gave some of us a fighting chance to get it done before the tidal wave of DK players' alarm clocks went off. :D

Posted

Valks stay strong, we'll get our fix and until then we adapt and learn and build our resources, level to 60 and be ready to ----- some face when we're back to full power. 
This was definitely a bug and is not a feature.
Be patient.

Posted

6 hours of nothing besides some shitty events.

Posted

almost 2 months later and still no expansion, not even a single word about it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Dev team: For every complaint on the forums we add +1min of down time. Rofl.

5 people like this

Posted

Would love some communication on how you nurfed the valk and why you nurfed the valk. It's not a bug it's a nurf if it was a bug they would of said something by now 3weeks later 

2 people like this

Posted

almost 2 months later and still no expansion, not even a single word about it.

Oh they had a word to say about it.

That word was "miscommunication".

2 people like this

Posted

I like that piano