• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 19th 2017 *Updated

348 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings,
a new voice has been added to the Patch note:

• 5000 hours reward list has been updated; after maintenance, a new item will be added:
    - Value Pack (7 Days)
    - [Event] Blessing of Kamasylve (7 Days)
    - [Event] Sealed Book of Combat (7 Days)
    - Memory Fragments X5
    - Armstrong’s Skill Guide (30 Days)
    *Due to technical UI limitations this reward will not be visible in the game list, yet you will receive it.

wil the players that got the reward already get the other items aswell ?

Posted

Lock post for no replies.

These are informational not a rant area.

Posted

7 hours for a patch, and useless

Posted (edited)

No fixes to server stability

No improved graphical optimizations 

No Ninja or Valk buff

6+ hour maintenance for guild elephant  

RIP

Edited by Easytos

Posted

Greetings,

• 5000 hours reward list has been updated; after maintenance, a new item will be added:
    - Value Pack (7 Days)
    - Memory Fragments X5
    *Due to technical UI limitations this reward will not be visible in the game list, yet you will receive it.

How about those of us that already received the 5k hours rewards previous to the change? Will we be getting any of the rewards or what?

Posted

the "Piano" is a bit too small you dont think? how about adding real cool housingstuff? Like a REAL Piano?

1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings,

- Value Pack (7 Days)
    - Memory Fragments X5

I just realised there's a CM called Yukimura. <Breathes heavily>

Posted

When will we ever get those servers fixed? Most of the channels 1,3, and 5 of all the servers are unplayable. Rubber banding, teleporting and disconnections are ruining the game experience.

Posted

Your missing the optimization they added, was it Windows 10 creators update optimization OR Nvidia PAscal GPU graphics fix? because this is way different & better than pre patch

Kr had Windows 10 creators update optimization.

Posted

Because it also covers the awakening weapon this time.

I'm a wizard, and I'm not seeing this "covering of the awakening weapon". (Mainly because it seems like they forgot wizards. O.o)

Posted

Wait what... Just sow there is no free pet with 5000h achievement? Why!?

Posted

475 MB? I just downloaded 690Mb. Some people downloaded over 700Mb. Does that mean that there were additional changes? Or just that we might have had corrupted files or something?

exactly, mine said 600mb then I got blasted with a "corrupted file." lol. there was no corruption last night when I shut it down before sleep. >.>

Posted

690.4 mb patch here

Posted

I'm a wizard, and I'm not seeing this "covering of the awakening weapon". (Mainly because it seems like they forgot wizards. O.o)

When it was released in Korea neither Witch nor Wizard had their awakening, so they missed out on it. It's odd as to why Witch got it, but not Wizard, especially since their weapons also look very similar.

Posted

Could we get a new functionality cash shop item, say 5000 pearls and I can get time stamps on my chat logs?

Posted (edited)

PLS STOP EDITING MY POST AND FIX DISCONNECT SCREEN PLS  PLS STOP EDITING MY POST AND FIX DISCONNECT SCREEN PLS 

PLS STOP EDITING MY POST AND FIX DISCONNECT SCREEN PLS  PLS STOP EDITING MY POST AND FIX DISCONNECT SCREEN PLS 

PLS STOP EDITING MY POST AND FIX DISCONNECT SCREEN PLS  PLS STOP EDITING MY POST AND FIX DISCONNECT SCREEN PLS 

Edited by -Mordechai-
because you should really fix the disconnect screen.

Posted

aaaaand 3 mins in, disconnects start already. why o why am I still surprised. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

And yet they still haven't fixed the disconnect screen so that we can just click start and enter the game again. Nope they'd rather you have to load the entire -----ing program again...........................................Not only that they have taken a liking to deleting my posts that ask them when they are going to fix it............... Obvious answer is never

Edited by -Mordechai-

Posted

Maybe you could add a pearl shop item that fixes server stability? Then you could money grab and we could play at the same time. Win Win

Posted

server infrastructure?

You shouldn't use terms you don't know much about.

Maybe you could add a pearl shop item that fixes server stability? Then you could money grab and we could play at the same time. Win Win

what most people experience as "Server Stability" is really shotty network configuration endpoints.

Sounds like you need to fix your home networking. You'd be surprised how many endpoint issues could pertain to your particular situation.

Posted

When it was released in Korea neither Witch nor Wizard had their awakening, so they missed out on it. It's odd as to why Witch got it, but not Wizard, especially since their weapons also look very similar.

That's sad :(
I mean, they literally could just copy paste the item's appearance. I'd still be happy. xD!

Posted

Thanks for wasting our time, you clowns.

Posted

So, when you accept the quest for the elephant/ship, the rewards only show elephant..how do we get the ship?

Posted

Greetings,

- Value Pack (7 Days)
    - Memory Fragments X5

i think i missed sth................. so whats with ppl who already got their rewards for 5000h ?

its only a change to the list ingame ?

or its a change to the list + recomensation for others who already got those 5kh rewards ?

Posted

i think i missed sth................. so whats with ppl who already got their rewards for 5000h ?

its only a change to the list ingame ?

or its a change to the list + recomensation for others who already got those 5kh rewards ?

Those of us who already claimed were supposed to get it by mail today.

Apparently it's tomorrow now.

Who knows what it'll be tomorrow.

1 person likes this