• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Spring Tulips Screenshot Contest [Winners Announced]

141 posts in this topic

Posted

tulp.jpg

Posted

Posted

I didn't even realize this was going on >_>. I wonder if I could use this..

w5HlsAc.jpg

But it has my stupid fps counter in the bottom there. Guess I should consider something else.

3 people like this

Posted

Some of mine:

2017-04-23_3091645.thumb.JPG.5223483c27c2017-04-24_27942573.thumb.JPG.4ce7344c212017-04-23_4297591.thumb.JPG.4c8133acb872017-04-23_5193523.thumb.JPG.f8829f49f79

5 people like this

Posted

I didn't even realize this was going on >_>. I wonder if I could use this..

w5HlsAc.jpg

But it has my stupid fps counter in the bottom there. Guess I should consider something else.

its a really nice picture too!

Some of mine:

2017-04-23_3091645.thumb.JPG.5223483c27c2017-04-24_27942573.thumb.JPG.4ce7344c212017-04-23_4297591.thumb.JPG.4c8133acb872017-04-23_5193523.thumb.JPG.f8829f49f79

very beautiful and he's quite handsome!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

C-M3AstWsAEtXeB.jpg:largeC-M3bwKWsAAqSHg.jpg:large

C-NNNILU0AAvJV5.jpg:largeC-NNP-5UMAA4o02.jpg:largeC-NNwJiVwAAHIj1.jpg:largeC-NN73AVYAA33fo.jpg:large

C-TalVSVwAAVeNH.jpg:largeC-Ta19bVwAATCAA.jpg:largeC-Ta9qQUMAEGR3M.jpg:large

Edited by Eames

Posted

Cute swiper and the others xD

Posted (edited)

Edited by Shinyou

Posted (edited)

I submitted this...

@CM_Aethon how do i remove watermark from a screenshot? If i changed settings of the watermark, would it affect contest? Are there any requirements for watermark, cause i didn't see any in event rules?

rjZq8bX.png

Edited by Nanimonai

Posted (edited)

I really love taking screenshots in every single game, but since I haven't been able to get a normal pc for very long time I play on my toaster/laptop where my max resolution is 1600*900px. *includes sad panda and hopes these screenshot competitions will be here when she gets normal pc*

Family name: Soulentra
Region: EU

https://twitter.com/Soulentra/status/856985534572482562

https://twitter.com/Soulentra/status/856984595291676673

2017-04-16_94009465.PNG

Edited by Soulentra

Posted

Family name: Dreed
Region: EU

2017-04-26_1156828259.JPG

Posted

I hope I did everything right in facebook... 

IyvuJhx.png

13 people like this

Posted (edited)

Family name: Rilma

Region: NA

Still the 25th for me so idk if I got this done in time ;-;

2017-04-25_638492472.PNG

2017-04-25_636536206.PNG

Edited by Summerstream
Forgot the other picture ;-;

Posted (edited)

I decided to give the infamous RNGebus a shot with this one anyways...!

#BDOTulips2017 Black Desert Online Region: NA Family Name: Jaqles
Here are just a few I posted on the evil that is FB! ^_^

ACK: The forum keeps adding images from another post onto here, even when I delete them. T_T (If you see stupid arse calendar pics at the end of my post, please ignore them with fire!)

15109607_10155241202413185_2665944503454

18157736_10155241199113185_415179251300718119228_10155241240463185_4548198946887

18118722_10155241009793185_9201869787802

18057075_10155241008413185_2387003733314

calendar-001.pngcalendar-000.png

Edited by Jaqles
Added some images! ^_^

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

We know a lot of you enjoyed the previous screenshot contest, so we’re giving you another chance to make your mark on the Black Desert Online game world with one of your very own screenshots on display in-game for all to see!

Hi @CM_Aethon , i was hoping to get more responses from you guys before you started another screenshot contest, and the quote above just feels like you are ignoring 90% of the feedback we have given you. If you read through the comments on the Cherry Blossom screenshot contest forum post, its clear to see a lot of us did not enjoy the previous screenshot contest. 

I made a rather long Constructive Critique  comment on the Patch Notes - April 5th, 2017, about adding a watermark to all our screenshots, that we cannot remove in settings! Forcing me and others, to use programs like Gyazo to take screenshots, to avoid the watermark ruining our personal pictures.

I got a short response from CM_Yukimura "Thank you for your feedback, we will collect it and once we have any details from the developers we will keep you updated. We appreciate your collaboration."  

But I'm pretty disappointed, instead of looking into this, and give an overall response to all the people upset about your winner picks for the blossom event, you start a new event, and the first thing i read is "We know a lot of you enjoyed the previous screenshot contest, so we're giving you another chance ..."   You still require us to post public on social media, and no watermark remove option in the game. I'm trying to stay positive, but it looks more and more like you value publicity of your game, rather than enjoyment for your player base some of us which enjoyed taking screenshots in game, now can't enjoy that because of a logo ruining them. 

I suggested you make it players voting for winners in future screenshot contests, so you could avoid the negative comments, have more time to fix the important things we need improved and be in a more positive light from your community

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon please, answer about the watermark. I dont see any watermarks on current loading screens :( will screens with watermark not be able to win? Vice versa? Or only specific watermark style and position will be eligible? 

Any way, watermark should be mentioned in rules, as it makes pictures look styled differently, and (maybe) wont fit to be a loading screen.

Edited by Nanimonai

Posted

@CM_Aethon please, answer about the watermark. I dont see any watermarks on current loading screens :( will screens with watermark not be able to win? Or only specific watermark style and position will be eligible? 

Any way, watermark should be mentioned in rules, as it makes pictures look styled differently, and (maybe) wont fit to be a loading screen.

Well I would keep it for safety reasons. I'm sure that they will roll the dice again if a picture without watermark gets chosen.

Posted

Well I would keep it for safety reasons. I'm sure that they will roll the dice again if a picture without watermark gets chosen.

you cant remove it from the pictures you take in game, yet. 

Posted (edited)

will they consider pictures taken with external programs (without watermark) violation of "Screenshots cannot be edited in any way in external software outside of the game." rules section? >:))))))))))))

by the way pls no voting - it is soooo always 'whos got more friends' bulls 

and i personally dont think picks are random)) staff just has their specific taste, i think %) u like all blurred glowy model shots, or just nice scenery shots, or ur dear character in action shots, while staff is looking for something else. matter of taste, and yes i say sometimes lame but real ingame textures may look better than overblurred so-called 'quality' stuff..

winners screens got nice atmosphere and match the game overall, they are indeed AMONG good entries, just for you they are not better than some, for someone they are better than some

Edited by Nanimonai

Posted

will they consider pictures taken with external programs (without watermark) violation of "Screenshots cannot be edited in any way in external software outside of the game." rules section? >:))))))))))))

Im not sure about that either, but probably yes, since the only reason they gave us a watermark, is for publicity of their game. I atleast dont see a reason to be reminded what game im playing when i sit and look at my private screenshot folder..  

Anyway :) its to late to sign up to it now, they are gonna announce winners the 28th 

Posted

Will they announce the winners on the Black Desert page/forum? Or do I have to check facebook/twitter? x:

Posted

Will they announce the winners on the Black Desert page/forum? Or do I have to check facebook/twitter? x:

They usually announce it on forums.

1 person likes this

Posted

Where are the winners?! It's been all day for the announcement.