• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Event random boxes...anyone gotten the top item?

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Is it just me but been playing since BETA, are the event random boxes fixed? Has anyone had a guildie get the best item from the game? We all know how DAUM mistreated entire player base on the boss gear box and everyone got Red Nose armor.... but starting to think same applies to all these random boxes. Once again bullsh*t odds and you can never get top end gear.....

Posted

I had a guildie who was new to the game (had only been playing for 3 days) and he got a Kzarka box from one of the RNG boxes.

Posted

Had a guildie get a Kzarka box, and another get the Nouver box. 

Posted

Isnt he talking about the alchemy stone worth 1bn?

Posted

I've got nouver box

Posted

Guildie got a Kzarka last night from the golden egg and a random on EU got a Nouver the day before. I've gotten a crescent ring and some shards :/

Posted

Guildie got a Kzarka last night from the golden egg and a random on EU got a Nouver the day before. I've gotten a crescent ring and some shards :/

I hit the jackpot yesterday and got an armor black stone.

9 people like this

Posted

me no.. but i loose 1 day since fever .. so , perhaps , that day could have been the lucky day!

Posted

i got that jackpot too as well as 2 cron stones :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

me no.. but i loose 1 day since fever .. so , perhaps , that day could have been the lucky day!

Posted

Best I got was ancient seal. Rest was anything  related to stones.

Posted

If you really "Look" at the wheel as it spins, you can clearly see that at least 20% of the spots we can land on while spinning, are Weapon and Armor stones. Like those "Golden Eggs" in Florin for the Easter Event that list about 20 Items, there are still at least 20% of the spots on the wheel filled with stones and pots. At the end of an event I generally end up with a bunch of stones and potions. Best I have ever landed on were Marks of Shadows and Witches Earrings.

But.. I don't play Carnival Midway games expecting to win big either so..  <shrug>

Posted

I got a kzarka a few days ago, but no nouver so far :P

Posted

The Golden Egg was awesome for me. 1 Kzarka, 5 Red Coral Earings and 14 Black Stones.

Posted

Guildie got a zarka.

Posted

Guildie got a zarka.

I would sure like to get a box for ken, i've been majorly slacking on world bosses lately. I do have an unopened dandy box that was meant for DK, now it awaits ken to decide who will claim the prize. The thought of hunting for another kutum makes me 2.0  .

Posted

only BS and ancient guardian/weapon core/seal :\

Posted

I would sure like to get a box for ken, i've been majorly slacking on world bosses lately. I do have an unopened dandy box that was meant for DK, now it awaits ken to decide who will claim the prize. The thought of hunting for another kutum makes me 2.0  .

I got a kutum, dandi and zarka +500 mem frags waiting. But I wouldn't mind getting a golden egg nouver box ontop of that. Chances are slim, but they do drop!

Posted

I got a kutum, dandi and zarka +500 mem frags waiting. But I wouldn't mind getting a golden egg nouver box ontop of that. Chances are slim, but they do drop!

That's nice, will make the wait even better, having to looks at these everyday with anticipation. 2.0

1 person likes this

Posted

I got Muskan's from an event box last year.

Posted

If you really "Look" at the wheel as it spins, you can clearly see that at least 20% of the spots we can land on while spinning, are Weapon and Armor stones. Like those "Golden Eggs" in Florin for the Easter Event that list about 20 Items, there are still at least 20% of the spots on the wheel filled with stones and pots. At the end of an event I generally end up with a bunch of stones and potions. Best I have ever landed on were Marks of Shadows and Witches Earrings.

But.. I don't play Carnival Midway games expecting to win big either so..  <shrug>

Same with the magic tool box. There are spots with 3 Hoe together. It's why 90% of them burp it out.

Based on every game I have ever played though, they are 'winners' before you ever hit the button and very likely there are a specific number being put in circulation based on a percentage. When the odds are 0.2% that means 1 in 500 is a 'win' the other 499 are duds and if only 400 make it in to circulation before a reset, it's possible no 'wins' make it in to the pool.

I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a fail quota on enchant as well. So if very few people are trying to enchant, you are looking at a higher fail farm to see a flip.

It means, if enough people are participating someone will get something good but most of us will get trash. It's no doubt why the Korean players bank silver. They understand their item will enter the game. They just need to silver to transfer it from the player that got it. Add the transfer tax.

Posted (edited)

Got muskans from one of the laventia boxes

i know its not an event box but Also got 2x ogre from the mysterious necklace (spend +- 150 Mill on them )

Edited by Melenium

Posted

Got muskans from one of the laventia boxes

i know its not an event box but Also got 2x ogre from the mysterious necklace (spend +- 150 Mill on them )

Yeah I got 2 Crescents from 10 million worth of ring boxes while making failstacks. I love that lucky Valk alt of mine.

Posted

I've got shards & ancient weapon cores. I think the game is telling me to upgrade my duo weapon core :D 

Posted

Are you sure you just got one? Cause I've landed on it twice, and both times I got 20x Armor stones.