• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

striker stream?

20 posts in this topic

Posted

So with different timezones and south korea  how many hours do we have to wait until we can see a gameplay stream with their striker class? Its gmt +9  but I dont know what time their server maintenance is etc.

Posted

Instead of waiting for others to do that, you could pay 6$ for an account on KR and test it yourself.
google is one of the best things invented after electricity.

Posted

Good fun but I am on holliday atm so I cant do that for atleast a week and a half since I dont have my pc here..good try being condescending tough

Posted

Ya is there a stream yet? Isn't it the 20th in Korea right now?

Posted

Maintenance in KR isn't over yet. Probably won't see streams until later tonight / early tomorrow morning.

Posted

Instead of waiting for others to do that, you could pay 6$ for an account on KR and test it yourself.
google is one of the best things invented after electricity.

... after electricty, DARPA, then WAN, then OSPF/EIGRP then...

Posted

It is still quite early (6:30 AM I believe) in Korea so I wouldn't expect there to be a stream available for a few hours. I'm looking forward to watching some as well later. ;) 

1 person likes this

Posted

TearxZ240 will stream his Striker, he can also speak english.

Posted

I'll be streaming it twitch.tv/BDOHERO in english.

Posted

About 20 more minutes. :)   

Posted

Brand new offhand. We all get to have fun togeeeether.

Posted

Thank you for posting this.

Posted

I wonder why Striker gets a new offhand but Dark Knight didn't? (just curious mostly) O.o

Posted

Tamer/kuno/ninja/sorc all have individual offhand. Tbh I found it weird dk didnt have a new offhand since all the new classes added new weapons.

Posted

It is still quite early (6:30 AM I believe) in Korea so I wouldn't expect there to be a stream available for a few hours. I'm looking forward to watching some as well later. ;) 

Sorry for the inconvenience, as this has probably been asked before...

Is there any ETA on the class' arrival in our version? you've been teasing it on twitter which made me think it could be released within a few weeks.
Some rough date to grab hold of would be amazing.

Posted

Is there any ETA on the class' arrival in our version? you've been teasing it on twitter which made me think it could be released within a few weeks.

They are also teasing it on the official website, scroll all the way down. ;)

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/tryforfree

spongebob-patrick-laughing-secret.gif

2 people like this

Posted

They are also teasing it on the official website, scroll all the way down. ;)

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/tryforfree

spongebob-patrick-laughing-secret.gif

Time to get these damn boss boxes.

giphy.gif

3 people like this

Posted

As of this moment I don't have a firm date I can share, it is inbound and when we have more solid details we'll certainly share them with you guys. I'm super hyped too!

2 people like this

Posted

Tamer/kuno/ninja/sorc all have individual offhand. Tbh I found it weird dk didnt have a new offhand since all the new classes added new weapons.

I'm guessing the devs thought a tailsmen wouldn't make sense on atwo-handed weapon. So they settled for attaching some to their main weapon like berserker