• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Add a traders costume to pearl shop?

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Any chance at all of the game designers making some sort of costume that benefits traders in any way?

Fishers, horse trainers, processing and so on players have one.

Progressing in active trading via exp wise is dead anyway due to the unthinkable "magnet" status Kakao implanted from Korean updates so its only fair you give traders sth in return for that screw up.

PS! Dont call this joke a costume:

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/14322/

Edited by Purrbulous
derp

Posted

What, why you hatin' on alchemists? They have it rough enough as is :(

Posted

Well atleast alchemists can progress in leveling their profession, unlike traders who get a 50% decreased trade items stocked from NPCs after they hit 7-8 mil margin. p:

Posted

Progressing in active trading via exp wise is dead anyway due to the unthinkable "magnet" status Kakao implanted

It's not that bad—even with 'magnate' status, clearing the trader inventories by trading between Heidel and Velia will take longer than the channel swap cooldown.

Posted (edited)

This costume gains (you picked wrong costume) 10% xp trading so by increasing your xp (10% of your efforts) it increase your trading level and by that the silver gained via bargain so it is not a joke, actually p2w in the long run xD 

Edited by SillySin

Posted

It's not that bad—even with 'magnate' status, clearing the trader inventories by trading between Heidel and Velia will take longer than the channel swap cooldown.

I think you have misunderstood what the magnet status is:

The first hit will come to you when you have purchased in total trade items worth of up to 3-4 mil from the NPCs. You will get a 25% decrease on the amount of items sold by trading NPCs across the world (yup so even if you do Calpheon runs for the exp, you will also get decrease in Heidel for example).

The second hit will come once you hit the 7-8 mil margin which will decrease the amount of items sold by trade NPCs by 50%. So if you see that a NPC regulary sells 10 items for example then now the max availabilty of trade items is 5.

Hitting those margins for decreased stock is fairly fast to happen if youre doing active trading and especialy if you are only after the trade exp. I hit that 7-8 mil margin yesterday within 3-4 hours by only doing cheap trade runs for exp in calpheon - heidel - velia.

This isnt much of a issue for players who dont have high trading but for master traders, oh boi. Atm im sitting at master 8 and with this nerf i can pull around 13-14% exp a day (with the 25% decrease included).

And yeah channel hoping does not remove this. It stays still midnight when the reset comes.

Posted

We technically already have one, just use a tailoring coupon with a professional trader's uniform and you'll get a 10% bonus. 

Posted

This isnt much of a issue for players who dont have high trading but for master traders, oh boi. Atm im sitting at master 8 and with this nerf i can pull around 13-14% exp a day (with the 25% decrease included).

And yeah channel hoping does not remove this. It stays still midnight when the reset comes.

At Master 8, that doesn't sound bad. What other life skill lets you level that much in a day at Master 8?

Posted (edited)

I think you have misunderstood what the magnet status is:

The first hit will come to you when you have purchased in total trade items worth of up to 3-4 mil from the NPCs. You will get a 25% decrease on the amount of items sold by trading NPCs across the world (yup so even if you do Calpheon runs for the exp, you will also get decrease in Heidel for example).

The second hit will come once you hit the 7-8 mil margin which will decrease the amount of items sold by trade NPCs by 50%. So if you see that a NPC regulary sells 10 items for example then now the max availabilty of trade items is 5.

Hitting those margins for decreased stock is fairly fast to happen if youre doing active trading and especialy if you are only after the trade exp. I hit that 7-8 mil margin yesterday within 3-4 hours by only doing cheap trade runs for exp in calpheon - heidel - velia.

Does it rly slow down that much at master8? I did master1 5% to master2 20% in 1 day without even hitting the 50% magnate tier. This was with silver embroidered trader's clothes +2 and sute tea only.

EDIT: Also +3% life skill from my penguin.

Edited by Korvgubben

Posted (edited)

Does it rly slow down that much at master8? I did master1 5% to master2 20% in 1 day without even hitting the 50% magnate tier. This was with silver embroidered trader's clothes +2 and sute tea only.

Yeah it slows down a lot. It starts getting slower at master 4 and from master 6 its quite slow. Heared that from master 10 was even more super slow.

I myself run around with the +3 traders clothes, sute tea, elixir of time, villa buff (10% exp), value pack 10% life skill exp and pets that give 9% life exp.

At Master 8, that doesn't sound bad. What other life skill lets you level that much in a day at Master 8?

Pretty certain 13-14% per 3-4 hours isnt hard to achieve in most actively played (not afk) professions at master 8. The issue for me tho is that in trading they added that magnet obstacle which only lets me get a certain % a day. Yeah sure i can allways run around with the 50% decreased nerf but given how much time it will rob from me, not worth it.

Edited by Purrbulous
derp

Posted

Question as the topic passes by: I see the +1 Luck on the silver costume, but does Luck has any remote effect on any specific aspect of trading?

Posted (edited)

Question as the topic passes by: I see the +1 Luck on the silver costume, but does Luck has any remote effect on any specific aspect of trading?

Not at all.

I found the wrong outfit i linked. So i suppose i can use the correct one linked by other players.

Still the trading nerf :feelsbadman:

Edited by Purrbulous
derp

Posted

Pretty certain 13-14% per 3-4 hours isnt hard to achieve in most actively played (not afk) professions at master 8. 

For processing, what's the actual difference?

Posted

For processing, what's the actual difference?

For some of us, its the only leaderboard we are on.

Ha!

Posted

Any chance at all of the game designers making some sort of costume that benefits traders in any way?

Fishers, horse trainers, processing and so on players have one.

Progressing in active trading via exp wise is dead anyway due to the unthinkable "magnet" status Kakao implanted from Korean updates so its only fair you give traders sth in return for that screw up.

actually this ''joke'' is amazing! you can use it with the trading ''armor'' and level up fast (if u did not reach Master10 it will help you!).

you also need less energy to get the most money out of your goods.

sorry but your request is unreasonable. 

Well atleast alchemists can progress in leveling their profession, unlike traders who get a 50% decreased trade items stocked from NPCs after they hit 7-8 mil margin. p:

on korea they changed that already. 

we'll get that soon i guess

Posted

on korea they changed that already. 

we'll get that soon i guess

Yeah and I'm sure we will get a 400 cp softcap with the 250 and 300 softcaps removed soon like they did to combat level softcap raise (50 to 55) .

Posted

Yeah and I'm sure we will get a 400 cp softcap with the 250 and 300 softcaps removed soon like they did to combat level softcap raise (50 to 55) .

Who the ----- knows at this point though, the sheer randomness in the order of which we get things that've been in Korea for 1 week or 8 months is mindboggling.

Posted

mooommmmyyyy i am master 8 and i can't level to 10 in 1 day because i saw that youtube clip about imperial trade and i want to copy it, then come back to forum and whine yet again because everyone else is doing it already and everything sooold ouuutttt wwwwhhhheeeehh

Posted (edited)

What the shit are you on about? Do you even read whats being typed or are you just one of those assuming asshats?

Regarding the imperial trade - yup done it allready, neted in 20 mil profit with the slabs. Have i whined about anyone else doing it? Pfft no, that makes you even more of a retard.

The main topic is me asking if theres a possibility to add a costume for traders and the side subject is talking about the recent trading nerf regarding leveling the profession (which i understood has been solved in Korea but is still waiting its turn in EU/NA). Educate yourself, pleb.

Ppl like you are cancer in the community, go back to runescape or sth.

Furthermore kill urself with a rusty spoon, thx. (:

Edited by Purrbulous
derp

Posted (edited)

What the shit are you on about? Do you even read whats being typed or are you just one of those assuming asshats?

Regarding the imperial trade - yup done it allready, neted in 20 mil profit with the slabs. Have i whined about anyone else doing it? Pfft no, that makes you even more of a retard.

The main topic is me asking if theres a possibility to add a costume for traders and the side subject is talking about the recent trading nerf regarding leveling the profession (which i understood has been solved in Korea but is still waiting its turn in EU/NA). Educate yourself, pleb.

Ppl like you are cancer in the community, go back to runescape or sth.

Furthermore kill urself with a rusty spoon, thx. (:

I referred to making 10%+ on -----ing master 8 and still complaining it's not enough XP on one day.

People like you are cancer, go back and play WOW where you can buy everything you want instantly.

Who the ----- knows at this point though, the sheer randomness in the order of which we get things that've been in Korea for 1 week or 8 months is mindboggling.

about time that both clients catch up, and EU/NA people stop their nonsense with feeling entitled to know everything in advance, and even get mad about it.

if you value the KR crap so much, why not accept it like the koreans do - they know NOTHING in advance

Edited by Spartakatz

Posted

I referred to making 10%+ on -----ing master 8 and still complaining it's not enough XP on one day.

People like you are cancer, go back and play WOW where you can buy everything you want instantly.

Yeah its not enough exp for me on one day. Since i have a 2 week vacation from work id rather use that time to get more then 10% a day (which was possible to anyone pre nerf) to reach my goal faster but i cant due to "magnet" nerf. Problem?

Did i mention anything about wanting sth instantly? Hmmm, cant recall, odd right.

Oh i know, youre one of those "Im gona come to the forums to try and be smirky, funny and get as much approval from others as i can. I cant get a job and i still live with my parrents but in BDO i can try showing off with my ePenis syndrome while my mommy is busy yelling at me what a failure i am irl".

Yup, you seem to be one of those lmao.

Posted

about time that both clients catch up, and EU/NA people stop their nonsense with feeling entitled to know everything in advance, and even get mad about it.

if you value the KR crap so much, why not accept it like the koreans do - they know NOTHING in advance

I would be absolutely fine with not knowing in advance if I didn't have another version to look and go "wait, why has this been in Korea for a year but we don't have it yet? these red circle thingies on bosses would really help with some issues at Kutum".

Posted

I would be absolutely fine with not knowing in advance if I didn't have another version to look and go "wait, why has this been in Korea for a year but we don't have it yet? these red circle thingies on bosses would really help with some issues at Kutum".

Has a point here.

Also the thing that irritates a lot is when Korea has had a testing faze in a patch regarding tweaking some game elements then we also get the unneeded testing faze EVEN if the Korean version has allready made its conclusions from the tests and brought out an end result in a new patch that has hit them.

I mean if they allready tested sth in Korea and due to that made conclusions which were inserted into the game then why arent we getting the same end conclusion inserted into our version?

Instead we have to repeat everything step by step from Korean version and not get the end result at first.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0