• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Our GMS really are awesome

59 posts in this topic

Posted

I tried to act as a buffer, but witchs are pretty small. Thank you guys for coming out to visit with your RP community for a little while! ♥ You honestly cannot even begin to understand what it means to us as a community. 

2017-04-19_7645422.JPG

2017-04-19_8395002.JPG

2017-04-19_7603646.JPG

2017-04-19_7633171.JPG

8 people like this

Posted

death to rpers

death to gms 

21 people like this

Posted

we have gms?! this is my first time hearing of em. 

Posted

That's great and all, but I would rather see the Company / GM's handling the RNG, Lag, VP issues in a serious manner.

Posted

there are 2 ways to summon a GM:
1) Be an RPer
2) Kill an RPer 

It's kinda like collecting your daily gaith scrolls. If you align 5 dead RP corpses in a circle you summon a GM. 

11 people like this

Posted

there are 2 ways to summon a GM:1) Be an RPer
2) Kill an RPer 

It's kinda like collecting your daily gaith scrolls. If you align 5 dead RP corpses in a circle you summon a GM. 

ahh, so that's why they ignore us on the forums. we've been doing it all wrong.

Posted (edited)

That's great and all, but I would rather see the Company / GM's handling the RNG, Lag, VP issues in a serious manner.

These CM's DONT DO THAT STUFF.

There is a difference between a CM (Community Manager), GM (Game Manager), Tech Support (they fix your problems) and Devs (Developers).

All fricken different departments, different people, different roles.

CMs manage the community. If they have answers, the answers are given to them from the other departments. They can only talk about what is given by those other departments. Nothing more than that.

GMs take stuff from the CMs and hand it over to the other departments. Stuff comes back to them, they hand them to the CMs to facilitate. They handle the flow of info more so, not what actually happens outside of events.

Edited by Ravare
6 people like this

Posted

there are 2 ways to summon a GM:1) Be an RPer
2) Kill an RPer 

Wrong :x 

You just have to kill Kzarka and get no loot and pray to RNG :x (happened to me once. When everyone was leaving, I was sad due to no loot. Random GM popped up :D)

Posted

Wrong :x 

You just have to kill Kzarka and get no loot and pray to RNG :x (happened to me once. When everyone was leaving, I was sad due to no loot. Random GM popped up :D)

sounds inconsistent 

1 person likes this

Posted

death to rpers

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

DEATH TO RPERS

gms never show up to baka RP events :(

Edited by Azter

Posted

Never in my 20 odd years of playing MMOs of all different kinds, with all different kinds of companies, have I experienced a game with such disgraceful power tripping GMs as Black Desert Online. Repeated unfair bans, discriminating actions via support ticket abuse, etc. A real shame that what great potential this game showed at launch was killed on arrival.

3 people like this

Posted

sounds inconsistent 

well.. yeah <.< it's RNG after all :o 

Posted

remember margoria.

2017-01-25_379636577.thumb.JPG.3701609c72017-01-25_374667581.thumb.JPG.bc4c46f8f

Posted

remember margoria.

2017-01-25_379636577.thumb.JPG.3701609c72017-01-25_374667581.thumb.JPG.bc4c46f8f

>EU

Yep, it all makes sense now. EU company showing bias to EU players while leaving NA players in the dirt with little to no GM interaction. Figures

Posted

Never in my 20 odd years of playing MMOs of all different kinds, with all different kinds of companies, have I experienced a game with such disgraceful power tripping GMs as Black Desert Online. Repeated unfair bans, discriminating actions via support ticket abuse, etc. A real shame that what great potential this game showed at launch was killed on arrival.

If you've played mmo's for 20 years you should have learned to not act like an asshole. Don't blame the gm's for your shitty behaviour, mmmkay? Unfair bans? You have a way to dispute them ya know? So if you ACTUALLY didn't do anything wrong, that should work. However, I highly doubt you did nothing wrong if you got banned in the first place.

Also, the game is doing just fine tbh. 

2 people like this

Posted

If you've played mmo's for 20 years you should have learned to not act like an asshole. Don't blame the gm's for your shitty behaviour, mmmkay? Unfair bans? You have a way to dispute them ya know? So if you ACTUALLY didn't do anything wrong, that should work. However, I highly doubt you did nothing wrong if you got banned in the first place.

LMAO, GM apologists get the ----- out of my forum. I'm sure Kuckao has a job offering for people who like shilling for their company on the internet, so maybe you can earn some shekels and stop doing it for free, yea?

People like you are what is wrong with modern gaming, rushing to the defense of abusive companies and automatically assuming the user is at fault. Shame on you.

Posted

I once got banned for saying something the gm told me wasn't offensive, but since so many people reported me anyways they decided the non-offensive thing was offensive so they 48 hour banned me. 

Wow I love desync and regular server lag outs now. 

1 person likes this

Posted

<this message only available to white people>

2 people like this

Posted

heheh maybe if i suck up to the gm's they'll gibs me more goodboy points and send me cookies in the mail xD RAWR dont like your ban hahaah xD you MUST have done something wrong then L O L 

smirk.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

LMAO, GM apologists get the ----- out of my forum. I'm sure Kuckao has a job offering for people who like shilling for their company on the internet, so maybe you can earn some shekels and stop doing it for free, yea?

People like you are what is wrong with modern gaming, rushing to the defense of abusive companies and automatically assuming the user is at fault. Shame on you.

No.

Fact is, if you do not break the rules or tow the line of breaking the rules you typically do not get banned. 

I've been playing MMOs since Dark Age of Camelot. Never received a ban at all in my lifetime. People I play with also have never been banned. It has a lot to do with how you play and what you are doing and how you are as a player.

It's VERY easy to stay out of trouble. If you act reasonably

1 person likes this

Posted

:thinking:

Posted

No.

Fact is, if you do not break the rules or tow the line of breaking the rules you typically do not get banned. 

TYPICALLY

TYPICALLY 

TYPICALLY

oKQ6jaE.gif

Posted

No.

I've been playing MMOs since Dark Age of Camelot. Never received a ban at all in my lifetime. People I play with also have never been banned. It has a lot to do with how you play and what you are doing and how you are as a player.

It's VERY easy to stay out of trouble. If you act reasonably

"Typically"

Again, a whole lot of assumptions with no basis in reality. 

"I-I've never been unfairly targetted by GMs s-so nobody else has either!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Get out of here my dude, I'm considered the most respectful guild in my mature 18+ guild full of married couples (not me though, I'm yet to find the right girl!!) yet still have GMs breathing down my neck every second as I go about my daily Black Desert activities with my guildies. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hm... I think I can see why you got banned. I presumed it was something like botting and simply acting bad because you felt unjustifiably banned but now? Quite sure it's how you act.

You say you've been playing for 20 years, meaning you're at least 21 years old I'd presume, yet the first thing you do when called out on bullshit is go to personal attacks and act childish. For example, "GM apologists" and "my forum". If you'd bother reading my history a bit you'd know I criticize them and complain about Kakao a lot. 

I'm not defending anyone, I'm saying it's wrong for you to be attacking ppl who have nothing to do with your personal shitty behaviour. 
Once again, read my activity/history a little bit and you can see I call kakao out on their bs quite often. But like I said, don't blame GM's for your shit behaviour.