• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

NERF Nolifers, BUFF AFK Life Skills

37 posts in this topic

Posted

BDO is play to win. This is a good thing.

Also, the money from AFK activities is no small thing. OP seems not to know the casual life skilling options available for big gains in wealth.

Exactly.

I currently have almost 1.5 billion in silver just from life skills... and pretty casual at that too. No trading, no horse training etc.  Just crafting, some processing, some cooking and alchemy. 

Posted

Lol 

the hardcore players make all their progress afk already 

Posted

'no lifers' earn most of their stuff afk any ways. Go ahead, buff afk stuff. Any buff to the casual side of the game is actually a buff for no lifers. Go on, make their day.

Posted

I am so sad to see nolifers stronger than me. Please nerf nolifers and buff afk life skills.

Most of us work and have a family, a life. Most of our PCs are open 7/24 but we can't compete nolifers who grind 15h a day and who kill all the bosses around when lifers are working.

Create a new MMORPG system.

Thank you!

please kys

Posted

Just one thing .... 1st of april is long past us mate -.-

Posted

I am so sad to see nolifers stronger than me. Please nerf nolifers and buff afk life skills.

Most of us work and have a family, a life. Most of our PCs are open 7/24 but we can't compete nolifers who grind 15h a day and who kill all the bosses around when lifers are working.

Thank you!

if there is a sane person out there having the will to grind 15h a day then he should b rewarded, even with a crown on his head for good service and dedication

Posted

e9d.jpg

Posted

I work ... i can not compete and i still think its a horible idea.  Thats why you have illegal private servers of all kinds.

You have money ... donate  some to the said private server and you will be geared and leveled to the teeth (money aint the problem since you are working right?)

but do not try to change the official servers because sh.it aint gona happen.

Posted

Buff offline players.

Posted

Wow mate that is great topic. Just because you can't play games that much doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't be allowed to play it also.

Better suggestion would be, to allow players only 2 hours of uptime per day. Sounds good?

Posted

Great thread. 10/10 meme.

10/10 would post again.

10/10 would recommend this to patients

10/10 would make meme again.

10/10 would nolife in this thread

10/10 would lifeskill in this thread

10/10 would make Black Desert Online Great Again!

10/10 would make Rare Pepe Smile

10/10 would make Michael Jacksone rise from the grave

11/10 would complain about RNG.

Posted

Thank you!

better nerf life skills lol. There is so much potentioal in it.