• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Newish Player Guild Question

15 posts in this topic

Posted

First off, a comment...Just hit level 45, after playing every mmo under the sun jumping between them like an ADD riddled 6th grader with a neverending can of Jolt cola, I'm completely impressed with this game.  I look forward to getting off work to play my Warrior and can't wait to get to a point where I'm comfortable making an alt so I can try all the other classes.  Got some regular income to blow on the cash shop but haven't even needed to since my explorers pack came with a value pack and a pet.  I got the cat.

Anyways! I joined a guild which is actually quite active but I haven't seen a single person day a single thing in chat the whole week I've been a member.  My questions are:

Are there penalties for quitting a guild?

Can I join a new guild immediately after quitting my existing guild?

Is the contract I signed when joining which mentioned money referring to me receiving money or money being taken from my storage...am I paying the guild or is the guild paying me?

Thanks all!

Posted (edited)

First off, a comment...Just hit level 45, after playing every mmo under the sun jumping between them like an ADD riddled 6th grader with a neverending can of Jolt cola, I'm completely impressed with this game.  I look forward to getting off work to play my Warrior and can't wait to get to a point where I'm comfortable making an alt so I can try all the other classes.  Got some regular income to blow on the cash shop but haven't even needed to since my explorers pack came with a value pack and a pet.  I got the cat.

Anyways! I joined a guild which is actually quite active but I haven't seen a single person day a single thing in chat the whole week I've been a member.  My questions are:

Is the contract I signed when joining which mentioned money referring to me receiving money or money being taken from my storage...am I paying the guild or is the guild paying me?

Thanks all!

1) No penalty for quitting just a 24 hour cooldown until you can join a new one

2) 24 hour cooldown between leaving and being invitied

3) Contract is money being sent to you (you have to collect it in the  guild menu). Its basically like getting a paycheck from a job

PS: Also you and every other guild member gets contract pay. Doing guild missions and activities helps raise funds for paying guild members. So if you join a guild, try and help out with missions to help fund the guild payments. Dont be a dead weight if possible

Edited by Ravare

Posted

Thank you!!

Posted

I'm completely impressed with this game.  

brace yourself for disappointment

Posted (edited)

welcome to BDO you'll be discovering new things and mecanics for the next 4months minimum.

brace yourself for disappointment

lol , I'd say the opposite.
for all I know the only players who end up disapointed are the WoW veterans when they discover BDO is not WoW 2.0.

Edited by Sizer
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Guess you're not as informed as you'd like to think

Don't have to be that informed to see that someone telling others that the game is a disappointment can't seem to leave. If your hand is getting burned in the pan, you tend to take it off. :) 

You have to pay a quitting fee, this is mentioned in your contract. 

24 hour cool-down.

That's your daily pay from the guild. 

Edited by Plunge

Posted (edited)

You have to pay a quitting fee, this is mentioned in your contract. 

Ahh never knew that.

But I have only switched guilds once in the beginning.

Edited by Ravare

Posted

It's hit an miss trying to find a solid guild. But, yup, when you find one - it def helps the game alot more.

As a lower level, joining in some of the guild grind missions will help you to level up and get some loots as well, whilst you build up your gear.

Good luck!

Posted

Tell us... Why isn't the game in a *good state*?

Posted

Because they ban people who break the rules, downright terrible customer service! 

Posted

sure , damn I'd like to be paid to post on forum.
I ain't a GM tho, I'm a russian spy, but at this point what difference does it make.

Posted

Ive come across a lot of Tai's posts today, and while theyre funny and clever sometimes, they aren't always on the money. Don't worry about him.

Posted (edited)

I think this Tai dude is on a mission to derail every positive/informative thread this morning.

They are on a roll with the negative rants and insults.

Edited by Ravare

Posted

my dad works for kakao and he said after striker they will release the necromancer class and it's going to be EVEN BETTER than dk is right now 

quote this post 

Posted

6zUdz7VkhUlgY.gif

Threads been cleaned up, lets stay on topic and civil.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0