• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

+15 Armor & Weapon, where do I go now?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

So I tiered up my weapon and gear to +15, not sure where to go now. Do I keep going up, PRI, DUO, etc, or do I start regrading?

Thanks for any help

Posted (edited)

You can regrade whenever you like, if you plan to keep the gear for a while at least.  don regrade if you plan to trash it next week.

Don't regrade your awa weapon till its at least tri. there is a quirk where you won't be able to repair the blue awa with mem frags for 2 dura, you will only get one dura once it has become ultimate. that said i used blue awa weapon + artisan when i was upgrading that. (assuming you even invest in the blue one  You can't regrade the green one.)

I would update your gear pretty evenly, but start with weapon first. then offhand, and armor. use any excessive fail-stacks you get trying for PRI, for duo attempts, etc.

Maybe stick at duo if you plan to upgrade to other gear later. Not sure if you have boss gear or not.  

Good luck.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

You start Gathering

...and Gathering some more but never seem to get enough Sharps

...and Gathering till you've had enough and you uninstall the game for a while

...then you reinstall and gather a bunch more and finally get some Sharps

...or you just wait until Pearl Abyss finally acknowledges that there's a design problem with Shards and does something creative like adding a Tier4 refiner or PvP progression

Posted

How many Concentrated Blackstones (Armor/Weapon) do you have?

That will most likely be your limiting factor on which ones you can build up. Check your in-game money and try and see what it would cost you if you have to buy the stones. Definitely work on weapons first. But if you don't have enough weapon stones, switch to enchanting your armor.

Once you get to DUO, be prepared that if you fail on going TRI, it will downgrade, which will mean at least 1 more stone to get you back to where you were.

1 person likes this

Posted

I got most of my shards from the night vendor actually. May not be exciting times  (and i haven't seen  NV for a long bit now) but if you regularly visit him with alts you tend to slowly build up an assortment of shards.

1 person likes this

Posted

I got most of my shards from the night vendor actually. May not be exciting times  (and i haven't seen  NV for a long bit now) but if you regularly visit him with alts you tend to slowly build up an assortment of shards.

I would Do this and then list them on the Market for other people IF .... there was a real price discrepancy between the two that made it profitable.  But since there isn't AFAIK...

Posted

I never even thought of that.

Posted

I would Do this and then list them on the Market for other people IF .... there was a real price discrepancy between the two that made it profitable.  But since there isn't AFAIK...

For buyer there is... For seller, not much but its still few silver coins earned... But for 50 energy minimum... Well...  

Posted

it depends from the equip you have.. and money you have

reaching PRI is SIMPLE... simplier than +13 +14 +15

just make a failstack ( 18 in most cases) and you easily ench to PRI

BUT

if you weapon is a s**** (it is not polemic.. either in my case , sometimes i use krea weapon + subweapon for accuracy bonus.. vene if krea in most cases it is not the best) sell it and buy a new one , that , according to your class, it is better

Then proceed to enchant it to PRI or DUO

Even if PRI or DUO are simple to reach, it is not profitable to invest alot of money in it if your weapon it is not good

ps: SOMETIMES you can make more money not selling the +15 version but, anyway, bringing it to PRI

for example a +15 , generally, you can sell it to 20kk instead with the PRI selling you could reach 35-40kk but to reach pti you dont have to invest 15-20kk

Posted (edited)

For me I regrade it til DUO then stop. TRI --> TET would be harder so you might consider saving enough money to just buy it on Marketplace.

My Case is reselling my DUO to buy for TET later but I currently stop so I can finish my epheria sail for now so Im focus gathering resources and didn't do any grinding later

Edited by Rvyne

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0