• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Alchemy stone worth it on a geared Maehwa?

15 posts in this topic

Posted

I always wondered if having an alchemy stone would've brought down my target whenever they have low hp so is a Sharp Alchemy Stone of Destruction that is worth nearly 500m on the market worth it on a average geared (228 ap w/ Nouver) Maehwa? Is the damage and our ability to bring down our opponents that noticeable? Thanks~

Posted (edited)

You want this stone for the acc , ignore resistance.... but the "most "important part for the yelow stone are the % buff ok attack or casting speed ( disregard the attack +).

It doesent look to much but + addon buff its a decent amount.

If you have the chance. BUY IT :D

97a02b61b906705dda7d92285d2af98f.png

Edited by CrazyEsP

Posted

You want this stone for the acc , ignore resistance.... but the "most "important part for the yelow stone are the % buff ok attack or casting speed 

97a02b61b906705dda7d92285d2af98f.png

That's the stone that I mentioned. I was wondering if its worth the investment on a Maehwa with 228 AP whose prime focus is PVP.

Posted

for the % buff totally worth

Posted

It has accuracy on it so not worth using, instead spend ur money on ap crystals for mainweap. Im from NA btw

Posted

It has accuracy on it so not worth using, instead spend ur money on ap crystals for mainweap. Im from NA btw

Alchemy stone is not in the same category as gems/crystals and the accuracy does not work in PVP.

1 person likes this

Posted

in the words of the late great madking

accuracy is a meme

Posted

Guys, thats the wrong one. This is the right one:
3825848715975de66a62f5d794df6d57.png

Posted

Guys, thats the wrong one. This is the right one:
3825848715975de66a62f5d794df6d57.png

that's the wrong protection one, you want a blue one, not a yellow one, yellow is just wasted money

Posted (edited)

protection stone for a maewha ? no thx

Its like doing this..... pointless

00ed48d3ea89580eb2f8ee457c56520e.png

Eu has more evasion builds than NA ,so we ""need"" acc here as hell to one combo people , Ap monkeys for EU , not a good bussines at all.

But as i said you dont want the sharp destruction on yellow cause of accuracy , you want it cause of +% to chain better combos.

Performing DP +evasion builts for a maewha its an awfull idea cause for hold lines for PVP there are better options that fill that gap ( zerk .. warr... valk .. ), and a maewha on same gear will never  fill the same gap than those.

Edited by CrazyEsP

Posted

That's the stone that I mentioned. I was wondering if its worth the investment on a Maehwa with 228 AP whose prime focus is PVP.

get the blue sharp , only thing it doesnt have is 5% atk speed . cost 80mil instead of 400. 8ap 6accuracy  for 80mil totaly worth it

Posted

In terms of frames, 5% can be a lot. Thats closing the gap of vulnerability. But dont mind me, i'm just stacking dp.

Posted

Accuracy on alch stones is bugged fyi

Posted

The more attack speed the better. Less vulnerability time. Less time to full combo. Less time spent per kill = more kills overall. Blue sharp is good alternative till you can afford the investment into a sharp yellow.

I have a sturdy yellow myself and love the attack speed. 

Posted

2AP and 2Accuracy for 431-125(after tax)= 306mil when you sell your old stone back. You can't really beat that at your gear progression in terms of price so buy one asap. I would personally pay 3bil for a resplendant gold any day if that shows you how good all stones are