• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Striker Gameplay

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Steparuuu love u

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hmmm....

Was not hyped at all about this class from hearing and watching the promo videos....But....

This looks so cool and fun.... DAMMIT! (Finally manage to TET my Dk Kzarka).

Edited by Jagari

Posted

still goin and answering questions

Posted

DK for life for me.

Atleast until we see some progress on "Blade dancer'

Striker looks "cool" but just not my play style. hope you hype boiz dont get to burnt out before its release xD

2 people like this

Posted

is there a skill list for this class?

Posted

DK for life for me.

Striker looks "cool" but just not my play style. hope you hype boiz dont get to burnt out before its release xD

blade dancer! ! !

Posted

Not yet. Where there is it'll probably show on http://form1ca.ru/media/bdo/calc/calc_01war.html first.

k thx

blade dancer! ! !

blade dancer looks like it's gonna be an East Asian female class. Me personally prefers a Elf for Waifu but u never know maybe the blade dancer is another elven class.

Posted

k thx

blade dancer looks like it's gonna be an East Asian female class. Me personally prefers a Elf for Waifu but u never know maybe the blade dancer is another elven class.

don't think so, I think she should be like a maewa but with different costume
and Im not sure if they are going to release another elf female class

Posted

don't think so, I think she should be like a maewa but with different costumeand Im not sure if they are going to release another elf female class

y not?

we have 3 East Asian female classes(Tamer, Maehwa, Kuno), 2 European female class(Valk and Sorc), 2 Elven female classes(ranger and DK), won't break the balance lol. Even if u consider the elves to be European it's still just 3 : 4 ratio. If blader dancer is East Asian then it's 4 : 4, if not 3 : 5 not balance breaking.

Posted

DK for life for me.

If it's anything like Blade Dancer in C9, i'll be in love. =x

Loved that class so darn much.

Posted

Hell yes this looks right up my alley. I was unsure whether to lifeskill till this releases but now i'm sure.

Posted (edited)

In the end, that's a core issue with BDO, the animation are very nice, but it miss something "visceral" to really feel the hit impact.

For instance, when you look at the blade & soul KFM gameplay, you feel so much more the impact, it look way more nervous.. while the BDo version look... i dont know, that feel off in a weird way

Even the Moonlight Blade "striker" version also feel more nervous and you "feel" more the impact

But the class still look pretty cool to play, i will definitely try it

Edited by woots

Posted

y not?

we have 3 East Asian female classes(Tamer, Maehwa, Kuno), 2 European female class(Valk and Sorc), 2 Elven female classes(ranger and DK), won't break the balance lol. Even if u consider the elves to be European it's still just 3 : 4 ratio. If blader dancer is East Asian then it's 4 : 4, if not 3 : 5 not balance breaking.

well the dancer is more like an Asian class(cus that thing in the hair), if they release another elf female class(kamasilve pt 3) I think it should be some magic class more like witch and nothing like sorc or dk,

but could be an Asian elf class?

Posted

y not?

Followong lore there is 2 other possible elf classes and I don't think blade dancer fits either of their descriptions.

Posted (edited)

In the end, that's a core issue with BDO, the animation are very nice, but it miss something "visceral" to really feel the hit impact.

For instance, when you look at the blade & soul KFM gameplay, you feel so much more the impact, it look way more nervous.. while the BDo version look... i dont know, that feel off in a weird way

Even the Moonlight Blade "striker" version also feel more nervous and you "feel" more the impact

But the class still look pretty cool to play, i will definitely try it

it's missing the fact that you can't actually juggle in BDO or knock enemies high in to the air. BDO's "float" is so dumb. also the fact that enemies don't respond to getting hit, they're just sandbags that get pushed around a little. sound effects also play a role in the appeal. I agree Blade and Souls KFM is probably the best representation of a monk/fist class in all mmos to date.

Edited by HuangHo

Posted (edited)

also the fact that enemies don't respond to getting hit, they're just sandbags that get pushed around a little.

that indeed play a lot in that "no hit feeling" BDO feel kinda clunky

Even the impact effect in BnS are better, so the "camera shack" it look well thought out, while in BDO that's so random and annoying.

Saddly BDO never provided that "fk yeah i destroyed that mob face" feeling its more "ok the animations are cool, the skills effect are nice that's pleasant"

But, the Striker still look nice tho,

Edited by woots

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0