• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

vote [EU RP] What Server should be our RP Server?

Choose a Channel   95 votes

1. 1. What server should be the EU RP Channel?

• Elion
    • Balenos
    • Calpheon
    • Serendia
    • Mediah
    • I don't mind either, I will most likely join the highest vote.
  2. 2. What Server is Chosen?

• Alustine
    • Jordine

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So, the choice for our server is here! what server is gonna be the RP server for EU?

Take your pick!

Remember It's but a game, so the largest vote is props where you are gonna find the most RP on the EU Servers.

Edited by Wolfspirit1993

Posted

Is this just an EU server, would it be best to have languages as well?

Posted

I don't mind which one it is, but I do hope there'll be one by launch! :D

Posted

Just a heads up, there's a topic on this on the BDORP forums aswell (link) and it would be wise to align the choose with eachother imo.

1 person likes this

Posted

Looking forward to see if the game will be rewarding and just what roleplayers want these days!

Posted (edited)

Hope it will be serendia

Edited by Drfiretruck

Posted

I dont mind, as long as there is an active group that dont mind taking in someone who lives a busy life AFK but will always put in 100% and more while online! Will grind hours when people are probably asleep and do not mind a general support character over all in guild life!
I've currently been playing on Jordine, Calpheon and it's never "full" Or over crowded for long!
As an EU Rper I feel as we're smaller in numbers and any hope to retain areas/fortress we should populate the quietest server possible in hope of a successful Guild life! :D

Posted

I dont mind, as long as there is an active group that dont mind taking in someone who lives a busy life AFK but will always put in 100% and more while online! Will grind hours when people are probably asleep and do not mind a general support character over all in guild life!
I've currently been playing on Jordine, Calpheon and it's never "full" Or over crowded for long!
As an EU Rper I feel as we're smaller in numbers and any hope to retain areas/fortress we should populate the quietest server possible in hope of a successful Guild life! :D

Currently people Rping are either on Calpheon Jordine, or Serendia.

Then again, starting RP in Beta is a risk as we have to start all over again when release comes. By then, I hope to see an active and thriving RP Community on 1 server/channel. where we create a story all together. Personally, myself and some friends are planning on making a guild together, we all got on and off time but we will RP and play together when ever we get the chance. What we cannot make up for in time, we can mak up for in quality ^^ 

1 person likes this

Posted

The last poll option is a little unlucky. If everyone chooses " I don't mind either, I will most likely join the highest vote." there will be no hightest vote. :|

Posted

I assume this poll is for the beta, since well, for starters the channels and servers are the wrong way around and for another, we have no idea of server structure at launch (I hope we learn that quickly though).

Posted

I don't mind which one, but I'm hoping on Serendia as I've spent the most time on that one.

Posted

I don't mind which one, but I'm hoping on Serendia as I've spent the most time on that one.

Same here. Had a great time on Jordine/Serendia

Posted (edited)

Aren't the channels/servers mixed here? Weren't Alustine and Jordine the servers and rest channels? I didn't get to beta before yesterday night cause I was at hospital so maybe I was just too tired and full of pain killers that I checked it wrong but...? I could swear?

Edited by beni

Posted

Aren't the channels/servers mixed here? Weren't Alustine and Jordine the servers and rest channels? I didn't get to beta before yesterday night cause I was at hospital so maybe I was just too tired and full of pain killers that I checked it wrong but...? I could swear?

I was thinkin' the same don't worry. It's not about you, but it seems nobody notice it ! Or nobody wants to say it ?

Hey ! Somebodaaaaaaaaaaay ~

Posted

We now have the server info.