• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

coming to PS4 when ?

13 posts in this topic

Posted

I heard awhile ago that this was coming to PS4 but does anyone know for sure if it is or not ?

i'm confused on how the controls would even work out.

Posted

Not saying youre a liar sir, but...

What? Who said that? Interesting if true, but I think PS4 players would be at a significant disadvantage.

They'll probably have less Desync tho ;D

Posted (edited)

Not saying youre a liar sir, but...

What? Who said that? Interesting if true, but I think PS4 players would be at a significant disadvantage.

They'll probably have less Desync tho ;D

A quick type in the search engine and you'd have your confirmation.
It was during the Taipei International Game Show.

Edited by Asterotis

Posted

A quick type in the search engine and you'd have your confirmation.

Hoho, well played.

+1

Posted

can't call me a liar if i have no idea if its true or not lol confused maybe,clueless probably but not a liar sir :-P

i'd suggest just google search it 

I think it probably won't at least i hope not those control schemes would suck with a controller

Posted

My guess is that it may come after they revamp the games engine I remember reading about it a few months back.

Posted

My guess is that it may come after they revamp the games engine I remember reading about it a few months back.

1080p 30fps lock low textures low graphic, can't wait to play on my 60inch tv.

unless they make it for next gen and not ps4.

( anyone remember skyrim PS3 port ? ) yeah.

Posted

Console peasants are fine with those specs ;) 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Maybe it will be ultra low settings with 20 to 30 fps on field 10 to 20 fps on cities. Also i never saw console versions of skyrim but the pc vanilla version is ugly looking compared to a well mod version. Heck a good enb makes a huge difference by itself >.>

Console peasants are fine with those specs ;) 

Even console peasant eyes will tell the difference and will demand they get same version as pc which is impossible lmao. 

Edited by Dalenos

Posted

Not gonna happen, thats why they put Gamepad support.

Console will die in any Boss fights. (¬_¬)

Posted (edited)

I play with XBox Elite Pad almost since release. I guess not every Class can be controlled decent with Pad but it works perfectly fine with my Warrior lvl58 and Musa lvl60. I always had one of the highest kill ratio in my Guild at Nodewars, and also killed a lot Top 5 Guild Players. So if you want to play BDO on console cause of pad controls it also works very well on PC.

Edited by HykaroGenji

Posted

They have much more serious issues than adapting this game to a console.
Even with high end specs and an awesome internet connection, you won´t be able to avoid lag festivals in boss fights or node wars.

The overall performance of this game is so bad and the servers are just...meh too.

Every single night since 2-3 patches ago I use to have desyncs which makes it impossible to process/training overnight.

Posted

MMOs on consoles is a running joke that needs to die.

Why even ask, it's more acceptable to ask for a Mac/Linux client than a console port. Ugh.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0