• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Manos ruby necklace hidden human ap better than ogre.

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Fig-11-Character-Frequency-Comparison-Gr

As you can see on this graph based on 250 attacks with skills that have 100% accuracy and 100% crit, Blue line showing the damage with TRI:Ruby manos neck it clearly outperforms TRI:Ogre ring AKA the red line. 

Tests were run against every single class in the game with similar results which means the ruby accesories probably have the hidden human dmg similary to Manos rings. 

There is only 2 tri manos necks on the market currently and I imagine after this new meta is posted they will be gonne in seconds :) Have fun with the new best neck hunting.

pls buy my red ruby its siting there for over a month :  (

9 people like this

Posted

nice try to sell your Tri Manos Ruby :P 

6 people like this

Posted

...You could at least support me bruh

90% of this forum don't know how graphs work so I thought it would go through :( 

Also everything is true if there is a graph for it

6 people like this

Posted

My very 1st thought exactly lol

Posted

My very 1st thought exactly lol

that what I thought 

Posted

BUY BUY BUY 

Posted

Why are you selling your TRI Manos?  IT'S THE NEW META BRO! YOU DON'T SELL NEW META. COME ON NOW!

Posted

Saddest thing is, we cant even heat that garbage...

Posted

90% of this forum don't know how graphs work so I thought it would go through :( 

I bought all 3 ima make a TET .

Posted

Nice try.

Posted

Making Yuria Weapons and Grunil/Taritas armor has been akin to printing money since they were released. I dont know why they decided to bone accessory crafting done by players by:

-Requiring a Multi-tier Build Process

-Requiring Multiple Manos Gem's at 5million each

-Giving them away constantly in events

Posted

This is a good thread. Though, I am sticking to my TRI Manos

Posted

I use Manos Topaz. I have no idea what kind of hidden stats it has. I just know 100% PvE immunity to KD is hands over fist more useful than the 4 AP base I lose leaving the Ogre in the warehouse.

Posted (edited)

Wait, so is he for real? or is he Being Alex Jones Inforwars Fake Newsy?  Suprisingly, I might get one of this since I need more grapple resist against those pesky chain grabbing berserkers!

Edited by LightningFFXIII-4
added more info

Posted

damn son! You got me hard there xD

But really, if you wanna confuse ppl just use something like this and be all like "And that's exactly why Ruby Manos is f-ing more OP than anythign else AP wise!"

DependencyGraph.TooComplex.png

1 person likes this

Posted

0ff79cb084d9ca28112f28dd474efb5c.png

Tehee, gg ez

1 person likes this

Posted

0ff79cb084d9ca28112f28dd474efb5c.png

Tehee, gg ez

Knis playing 4D chess while the rest of us are playing checkers 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0