• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Value Pack not working

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Market is only giving me 65% of sale.

I don't know how long it has been doing this but my account has had value pack since day one.

Posted

I have a 30-day Value Pack on my account and feeling a similar problem.

Since last maintence horse EXP have been either nerfed or Value Pack isnt working.

I've sold g-----s on marketplace and noticed a lower profit than usual but didnt take that much of a notice of it to calculate the taxes though.

Posted

Because I have always had one I can't determine if experience is working. Inventory and storage are there. Those are easiest to see but the tax thing I will be able to verify today. I set prices on stuff and marked it down. We will see what I get back.

It's definitely not working. 468K back from a 720K sale.

Posted

Make sure when checking the money you are looking at the amount going into your storage/inv since it only applies the tax refund at that point.

What is displayed on the market window will not include the amount you get from the value pack since you can leave the money uncollected until you get a value pack and get the extra money at that point.

Posted

same here, i lost 35% ....

Posted (edited)

you guys are probably missunderstanding how things work:

Marketplace shows it for you like this

Price - 35%

But once you collect money it will look like this

Price - 15.5%

The valuepack benefit is added only when you collect the money from marketplace.

If you dont believe me then reduce your silver to 0 and pick up 1 item from market that you've sold and calculate it urself

Edited by Hypotermia

Posted

I will explain the super simple way.

720 000 - 35% Tax = 468 000
You click recieve: + 30%
What you get in your bank: 608,400

The bonus amount will not be shown in your market place ever, but when you click receive and see how much you get, you should have gotten the amount stated above

Posted

I will explain the super simple way.

720 000 - 35% Tax = 468 000
You click recieve: + 30%
What you get in your bank: 608,400

The bonus amount will not be shown in your market place ever, but when you click receive and see how much you get, you should have gotten the amount stated above

TLDR. It adds 30% of the total you receive after they already taxed you for 35%. Which is still a lower amount then actually negating the original 30% which is a weird mechanic.

Posted

TLDR. It adds 30% of the total you receive after they already taxed you for 35%. Which is still a lower amount then actually negating the original 30% which is a weird mechanic.

No its not. It work as intentented. It does not say anywhere that it reduces tax to 5%

30% bonus to the Marketplace sales collection amount

When collecting sales money from an item that was sold on the marketplace, you will receive an additional 30% on top of those sales money. Note: this bonus is 30% of the final sales amount that you normally receive, not the original sale price that you listed it for. Taxes are still applied.

For example, let's say you list an item on the marketplace for 1000 silver. When selling it, 35% taxes will be applied and the amount of silver you can collect will be 650 silver.
With the Value Pack buff, you will gain an extra 30% on that 650 silver. This means that you will now receive 845 silver (650 x 1,3).
So you are intended to receive 84.5% of your original listing price with the Value Pack buff.

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/211516909-Value-Pack

Bonus what you gain from owning valuepack is 15.5%

Posted (edited)

No its not. It work as intentented. It does not say anywhere that it reduces tax to 5%

30% bonus to the Marketplace sales collection amount

When collecting sales money from an item that was sold on the marketplace, you will receive an additional 30% on top of those sales money. Note: this bonus is 30% of the final sales amount that you normally receive, not the original sale price that you listed it for. Taxes are still applied.

For example, let's say you list an item on the marketplace for 1000 silver. When selling it, 35% taxes will be applied and the amount of silver you can collect will be 650 silver.
With the Value Pack buff, you will gain an extra 30% on that 650 silver. This means that you will now receive 845 silver (650 x 1,3).
So you are intended to receive 84.5% of your original listing price with the Value Pack buff.

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/211516909-Value-Pack

Bonus what you gain from owning valuepack is 15.5%

Yeah I said that, but I was also saying that it is a weird mechanic. Why not just eliminate the 30% tax? They need to sink even more silver after purchasing this p2w item in the game lol?

Edited by Noxious

Posted (edited)

Yeah I said that, but I was also saying that it is a weird mechanic. Why not just eliminate the 30% tax? They need to sink even more silver after purchasing this p2w item in the game lol?

p2w item eh? :DIf you call getting 15.5% from sales p2w sure thing you have no knowledge what is p2w.
Even if you make 100m per day through market its 15.5m more than someone without value pack. Most cases its just couple hundredthousand silver which is completely irrelevant. And that 15.5m is like 1hour - 1hour30mins for someone who has good gear and gets nothing

Tax is there as silver sink which is pretty much common in all mmorpgs.
Im not ownind value packs because of the market reduction. One of the less usefull perks from it.

Edited by Hypotermia

Posted

p2w item eh? :DIf you call getting 15.5% from sales p2w sure thing you have no knowledge what is p2w.
Even if you make 100m per day through market its 15.5m more than someone without value pack. Most cases its just couple hundredthousand silver which is completely irrelevant. And that 15.5m is like 1hour - 1hour30mins for someone who has good gear and gets nothing

Tax is there as silver sink which is pretty much common in all mmorpgs.
Im not ownind value packs because of the market reduction. One of the less usefull perks from it.

The tax is also what pays out to Node and Territory owners, so it's a flowing currency in a sense.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0