• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tips?

27 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi, im going to play this game soon with my friend for the first time. And I want to play a class that does crazy damage dps overral. In PvE and PvP. And OP lol

Edited by Fino7

Posted

ok lol

Posted

Wizzard

Posted

Hi, im going to play this game soon with my friend for the first time. And I want to play a class that does crazy damage dps overral. In PvE and PvP. And OP lol

Hello and welcome to Black Desert Online!

So far the strongest class overall specially PVP are the following: Dark Knight, Wizard and Witch.

I do suggest watch all the classes moves including the awakening(Level 56) on Youtube so you'll know which playstyle suits you. 

Take your time to decide on which class you wanna invest your time and money.

If you are in NA region, feel free to add me as a friend. 

Family name: Usagiya

Posted

Wizzard

someone told me they are a support lol :P

Posted

>.> support u said?

Posted

>.> support u said?

holy crap :0. Would you recommend me more Witch or Wizard?

Posted

holy crap :0. Would you recommend me more Witch or Wizard?

both have equlal footing in awakening except one glaring issue.

wizard has no block xD 

both do incredible damage with different elemental styles but play somewhat sameish. i hear witch is more mid range while wizard is more upclose and personal.

Posted (edited)

Wizard, once awakened, gets a dash, grab and an 'imprison-type' ability.

I am playing a witch right now, and it feels more defensive.

Edited by Redfeather75

Posted

Wizard, once awakened, gets a dash, grab and an 'imprison-type' ability.

I am playing a witch right now, and it feels more defensive.

thanks for the info, i have wizard on backburner atm for DK but i love teh switch in gamestyle wiz got for awakening feelsniceman

Posted

thanks for the info, i have wizard on backburner atm for DK but i love teh switch in gamestyle wiz got for awakening feelsniceman

So i do not actually have a wizard character, and was wondering if is worth it to roll one even though I already have a witch. Wondering how redundant that would feel.

Posted

wizards/witches support people in pvp but they're also moving castles if you're familiar with their abilities and have some gear

Posted

Thanks guys I'm going to make a Death Knight :D

Posted

Wizard does the most damage, and is generally considered op, but if you want to have good mobility and great damage id suggest going dark knight

Posted

Thanks guys I'm going to make a Death Knight :D

Your enthusiasm has convinced me to roll a Death Night as well.

Posted (edited)

Wizard does the most damage, and is generally considered op, but if you want to have good mobility and great damage id suggest going dark knight

how great is the death knight damage? I also heard that death knight are weak before awakening 

Edited by Fino7

Posted

how great is the death knight damage? I also heard that death knight are weak before awakening 

They are third behind witch and wizzard, but they can do it from long disances and have mobility

Posted

I think it's also worth mentioning that the game is really REALLY gear dependent. So no matter which class you play if you're not steadily improving your gear set you may feel weak compared to other around you.  

Posted

I think it's also worth mentioning that the game is really REALLY gear dependent. So no matter which class you play if you're not steadily improving your gear set you may feel weak compared to other around you.  

This. It's a gear grinder, as all your stats come from gear. You can't even activate your skills without a weapon.

- Save your starter weapons. Put them back on when you hit 50. You will be just as useless as you were at 1. Then make another character and put all +15 on them. Go AFK for half an hour while mobs 20 levels above you bounce impotent attacks off your level 1 character.

Posted

Is it true that dk before awakening is weak?

Posted (edited)

Is it true that dk before awakening is weak?

No. But like all other classes they are weaker pre-awa than characters that have awakened.

Only time I saw people say  DK was weak was when no one played them yet, and when people tried to compare them to awakened characters. 

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

No. But like all other classes they are weaker pre-awa than characters that have awakened.

Only time I saw people say  DK was weak was when no one played them yet, and when people tried to compare them to awakened characters. 

ok yeah nice. Btw what do you think are the most op classes atm?

Posted (edited)

ok yeah nice. Btw what do you think are the most op classes atm?

I'd say any class you're willing to invest the time and effort into can be OP. 

Do some research and see which style you'll like the most.

Edited by Grehm

Posted

is Death Knight a new class ? I never heard of them, or do you mean DARK KNIGHT ?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0