• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

maehwa vs warrior ;w;

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

You know what

Some of your work is good but that clip at 5:40 just reeks of pretentiousness

don't just dash up to a warrior's face and stub arrow

and you don't edit out the clips where you're being reset/dying to save time

that music

shame on you

go back to the corner and think about what you've done

4 people like this

Posted

psssst wanna buy some dp's?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The only problems I saw were that there were more risky engages than I could count (random forward LMBs/Oppressions on a guarding Warrior that you know won't be cc'd, and a few moments of greediness by overextending a combo for too long) and that a lot of your actions were a bit.. excessive? You're doing too much for little result, and even get punished sometimes. I think you burn your stamina too fast; your dash usage heavily outweighed your guard usage and there were also a few misuses of Sleet. Other than that, you're fine.

Edited by InkQN

Posted (edited)

Disclaimer : THIS VIDEO IS JUST RANDOM CONTENT

U OBVIOUSLY DONT W + LMB WARRIORS IN THE FACE OR STUB ARROW THEM POINTBLANK

except no, u do not stand stilll and guard against geek

no

nonono

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonononono

Edited by woohoo

Posted (edited)

no

nonono

legit though using forward left click or stub arrow is mostly good for a bait, standing still to use iframes on chase / sleet steps makes more sense to use as a bait to dodge a grapple or something than using stub arrow/left mouse a lot of the time just due to how safe warriors are

Edited by Nyhver

Posted

no

nonono

I'm sorry then, I'm only just speaking my mind from what I'm seeing.

Posted

u bad kek

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

u bad kek

i* fkn love you lmfao

Edited by woohoo
2 people like this

Posted

that music

shame on you

the music is good tho

Posted

the music is good tho

He should have upped the volume a little

it was good, other than

BEING PRETENTIOUS

oooo

Posted

He should have upped the volume a little

it was good, other than

BEING PRETENTIOUS

oooo

u mek me cri 

D;

Posted

Hey Woohoo how can i git gud like you :thinking:

Posted

Hey Woohoo how can i git gud like you :thinking:

:thonking:

Posted

Nice vid, I like watching how others play against warriors. Such a hard fight for us 😿

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

We can't do any CC if warrior are in guard stance also if you hit him with back attack, i think is not normal and itìs a big handicap for us, can someone confirm that?

Edited by Kurtferro79

Posted

Yeah it is handicaping but keep going back atk and force the warrior to act,more ap will alleviate the issue.

Posted (edited)

Yeah it is handicaping but keep going back atk and force the warrior to act,more ap will alleviate the issue.

But do you think it's a bug or is correct? because my warrior mate said usually he get CC from other class.. we get CC from other in back atttack

Edited by Kurtferro79

Posted

Its not bug,and part of warrior's kit(same for valkyries), if he get cced while on block stance (talking about "q")its a case of desync, but it should not cc him unless hes doing frontblock skills (pulverize with his flow or ankle break)without lingering sa on it.

Posted

Its not bug,and part of warrior's kit(same for valkyries), if he get cced while on block stance (talking about "q")its a case of desync, but it should not cc him unless hes doing frontblock skills (pulverize with his flow or ankle break)without lingering sa on it.

But in this case is it not enough for the warrior to wait for any attack and then to grab (which is practically always pointing to high resistance) then to finish with the combo? You have to wait for him but why should he lower his guard? And should not we be the class with great mobility and deadly? It is about to reverse the roles in this case, it can happen but there would be a mistake of the warrior.

Posted

it can be enough for the warrior to just wait for his target but it highly depends on his targets...waiting to grab a target can be time consuming if the targets keep moving around the warrior on a not predictive manner and the presssure adds up if the target deal damage on the same time,wrong grab timing and rip warrior if his target is worthy.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0