• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lets talk Balance..

19 posts in this topic

Posted

So am I getting this right with how every new class or something added brand new is the most OP thing out there for a few months? Wiz and witch are still able to 2 shot everything in sight and zerks aren't nerfed to hell on those grabs.

Now we have DK swifting around acting like an assassin (which it is) but im sitting on a 225AP Kuno and I cant do as much dmg as a fresh awakened DK in PvP against a few warriors or Rangers.. Takes me 20 or so skills to finally kill someone while it takes 4 with DK awakening?

PA please tell me this is a joke. Ninja and Kuno are suppose to be big dmg burst assassins like they are presented. To me it feels like im swinging a wet shipley donut at a zerker for and hour.

I want all of you to tell me the truth here and see whats really wrong with this games trinity. To me this games trinity is to have a new class or system be extremely OP to hell and they dont even give a damn about their older released content.... WHEN IS THE BIG BALANCE PATCH BOIS?! 2025?!!! 

Posted

i suggest actually playing a DK so you can experience it. Learn its mobility so you can figure how to cancel it with kuno :)

Posted

i suggest actually playing a DK so you can experience it. Learn its mobility so you can figure how to cancel it with kuno :)

They seem way tankier than a zerker to me.. They take zero dmg when knocked down even with my 225 AP and bhegs/tree belt... Its stupid. Why should a Kuno an assassin be weaker than another assassin type class. We should be on equal footing even when both of us are suppose to be squishy, added our DP may be the same but I cant kill a DK with 5 or so skills and she kills me in 2 skills. Unreal to me.

Posted

Do you have accuracy issues? Cause I'm a dk with 200ap/270dp and if I'm on the ground I die just as fast as my 59 valk

Posted

Hiii, Kuno here. Solution is pretty simple.

Do like me, spend a lot of time gathering materials with your Kuno, spam some enchants.

20b86cdb8dc72b4459eb59aabece6e40.png

And bam, you are a DK.

On a serious note though, DK is very hard as a Kuno, but I do not find it to be as hard as you seem to though, most DK's are pretty bad and not that hard to deal with, but classes being more OP and using less abilities than us to kill people have been the case all along, and is not a DK only issue, it's cause our class is very poorly balanced compared to ALL other classes, not just DK, and neither do they take less damage than us, they are very squishy for the most part when you get ahold of them, the reason you might be finding them tanky is due to the iframes.

We have still been decent in 1v1, but step into a siege and it's not even fun to play the game.
The ones I personally find hard in 1v1 atm is Tamer > Witchards > DK.
The rest is relatively easy to deal with.

Posted

Play Kuno like a Redfaced Kuno.  It's not in the best spot but 20 skills to kill anyone in BDO(with 225 AP) is...Lol

Posted

Play Kuno like a Redfaced Kuno.  It's not in the best spot but 20 skills to kill anyone in BDO(with 225 AP) is...Lol

lol, thank you for showing a Kuno playing VS AP monkeys that probably don't have much gear either, I enjoy seeing people being killed like they are PVE mobs.
And DP changes make you do less damage, and you are actually more vulnerable after our "buff".

Posted (edited)

lol, thank you for showing a Kuno playing VS AP monkeys that probably don't have much gear either, I enjoy seeing people being killed like they are PVE mobs.And DP changes make you do less damage, and you are actually more vulnerable after our "buff".

That Kuno has pretty bad gear aswell.  In case you were wondering b4 you got so upset.  Kinda why I pointed out the whole "225 AP" thing.  Which isnt the greatest but certainly isn't terrible.

Edited by Ginos

Posted (edited)

That Kuno has pretty bad gear aswell.  In case you were wondering b4 you got so upset.  Kinda why I pointed out the whole "225 AP" thing.  Which isnt the greatest but certainly isn't terrible.

Haha no, but I do have accuracy and I have even more AP, and I do nowhere near that damage he does to people with the same abilities against the guilds I fight, I guess this is just proof that the US are actually just AP monkeys and don't care for things like evasion or accuracy in general.

My point is anyways that, this video is very cherrypicked, and doesn't actually show much, as there is no long combo's used for the most part, as they all die from like 2-3 abilities since the gear is just not that good. ^^

Edited by Someone

Posted (edited)

How much AP, non-awakened and awakened do you have? Also how much +accuracy off your gems & gear?

Edited by Nyhver

Posted

Yes we get it people like to complain about their class when their gear is shit and that's their own fault. So many threads about how your class sucks, get your gear up or reroll

Posted

Yes we get it people like to complain about their class when their gear is shit and that's their own fault. So many threads about how your class sucks, get your gear up or reroll

People like you never seem to understand the details as to why I have issues. My gear is just fine thank you, being 225 AP awakened and have good DP for an assassin class at 270 shouldnt be 2 shot by a FOTM class.

Check into tons of info regarding why Kuno and Ninjas being weak and need a buff because we are the true assassins of this game and that should make us viable to our own skills and burst dmg which we dont even have in the first place. Takes way too many combos to kill someone and way too many pots to chug.

Posted

I would like to point out that this company has acknowledged balance issues and said they will be buffing classes in the future to create better balance.  I don't see any need to keep arguing over something that has been acknowledged and is already going to be addressed.

Posted

balance in this game has never been great, especially in regards to ranged classes (4/4 for top tier), even the devs have acknowledged it, we can only hope one day in the near enough future it can get improved. 

Posted

They seem way tankier than a zerker to me.. They take zero dmg when knocked down even with my 225 AP and bhegs/tree belt... Its stupid. Why should a Kuno an assassin be weaker than another assassin type class. We should be on equal footing even when both of us are suppose to be squishy, added our DP may be the same but I cant kill a DK with 5 or so skills and she kills me in 2 skills. Unreal to me.

if yo u arent doing damage when they are knocked down that sounds like Desync or you jsut dont have enough accuracy for their evasion? idk  O.o

Posted

So am I getting this right with how every new class or something added brand new is the most OP thing out there for a few months? Wiz and witch are still able to 2 shot everything in sight and zerks aren't nerfed to hell on those grabs.

Now we have DK swifting around acting like an assassin (which it is) but im sitting on a 225AP Kuno and I cant do as much dmg as a fresh awakened DK in PvP against a few warriors or Rangers.. Takes me 20 or so skills to finally kill someone while it takes 4 with DK awakening?

PA please tell me this is a joke. Ninja and Kuno are suppose to be big dmg burst assassins like they are presented. To me it feels like im swinging a wet shipley donut at a zerker for and hour.

I want all of you to tell me the truth here and see whats really wrong with this games trinity. To me this games trinity is to have a new class or system be extremely OP to hell and they dont even give a damn about their older released content.... WHEN IS THE BIG BALANCE PATCH BOIS?! 2025?!!! 

Every class is op in that case.

Posted

270 DP isnt much... Also have to ask yourself if you're playing your class correctly. 

For instance you mention berserkers... Unless theyre under geared why in the ----- would you target one? I mean I guess you could annoy him for a few seconds til he feeds you to his group as an example. 

That aside game needs some tweaking... Instead of waiting could just reroll wiz lol 

Posted

270 DP isnt much... Also have to ask yourself if you're playing your class correctly. 

For instance you mention berserkers... Unless theyre under geared why in the ----- would you target one? I mean I guess you could annoy him for a few seconds til he feeds you to his group as an example. 

That aside game needs some tweaking... Instead of waiting could just reroll wiz lol 

Urm, hate to break it to you, berserkers are not hard for a Kuno. Going for one is completly valid. Even equal geared ones.
But I do agree that 270 DP isn't much at all.

And about wiz, they got quite heavily hit by the stealth nerf to ult and the DP changes, so they are not very fun to play 1v1 anymore, and they are back to being only good in sieges, meaning the FOTM has ended, and a lot of wizards are looking elsewhere now, at least the ones that wanted to be something more than a buff bot for the "raid".
(I am not saying they are bad, or are underpowered, they are still good, just not the way they were)

Posted

I get what you are saying OP. They started with a gear system that suggested you improve what you have and don't play the treadmill. Then start throwing out classes that one up the class before it leaving original classes in the destined to be obsolete category. Eventually they will need to go back and balance. Fast food character classes are going to carry them so far but reroll will get old, just like turfing gear for the next 5 levels of l33t.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0