• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

what is Cooldown?

26 posts in this topic

Posted

2017-04-20_18661282.thumb.JPG.21a2da0e6e

5 people like this

Posted

Σ('◉⌓◉’) Don't expose your fetishes.

JK! (๑>◡<๑)

2 people like this

Posted

That is one clean floor

Posted (edited)

Somes ppl really fell for the money milking BDO design. Not sure you could be proud of that tho.  "hey look i'am beeing scamed hard by stupid design"

O K.

Edited by woots

Posted

Somes ppl really fell for the money milking BDO design. Not sure you could be proud of that tho.  "hey look i'am beeing scamed hard by stupid design"

O K.

Ow Yea , much scam

they promise u things u don't get....

TRUE.

Posted

O K.

he obviously has the money for the maids. not his fault you're poor.

6 people like this

Posted

So next a picture of your golden rollex ?:D

Well for this many maids Kakako should send one live to this players appartment as he clearly needs one in his lfie :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

he obviously has the money for the maids. not his fault you're poor.

Nothing to do with beeing poor lol. Even if i was earning 1M per minute i still wouldnt give thoses guys any more money xD

But considering your "i dont see further than the end of my tiny nose" ( or usual random pointless troll ) answer,  look like i dont need to bother explain more.

Ow Yea , much scam

they promise u things u don't get....

TRUE.

In a sense where they make you pay for "basic" function many others game provide directly in game

"scam" doesnt necessary mean "promise & dont deliver" ^^

Edited by woots

Posted

Why so many???

Posted

Why so many???

what is Cooldown?

Posted

Nothing to do with beeing poor lol. Even if i was earning 1M per minute i still wouldnt give thoses guys any more money xD

But considering your "i dont see further than the end of my tiny nose" ( or usual random pointless troll ) answer,  look like i dont need to bother explain more.

In a sense where they make you pay for "basic" function many others game provide directly in game

Well basic function in a different game does not mean this game is scamming u :P 

he knows what hes paying for & hes getting it also :) its his own choice to spend it so i don't see it being a scam :P 

spending 200 euro's/dollars for a t4 pet that keeps going tier 3 is closer to getting scammed altho they mention it could happen so i'm still fine by it

i have spend my fair share on this game & not always for the best choices yet i don't feel scammed :P 

& Yea as u can see my native language is not english & its not 100% so for me a scam is not getting the result u got promised :P

Posted (edited)

I dont know of any other MMORPGS that offer mobile marketplace and storage, besides that from cash shop. Black Desert's maids are no different in my opinion. The only thing I can think for that we pay for, which other MMO's offer by general default, is character unique clothing. But, in my opinion, the character creator makes up for that. Other MMO's also aren't a $10.00 one time payment with free expansions and content updates. Although, the value pack can be arguable. 

Edited by Junyoung

Posted

latest?cb=20150515175159

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Well basic function in a different game does not mean this game is scamming u :P

Except that you also certainly play BDO to know that they cut off many things (  or add annoying RNG ) to just add a pay wall.

So yeah, in a way that's still a form of scam, whatever if ppl fall of it or not.

I dont know of any other MMORPGS that offer mobile marketplace and storage

GW2,

-you can store all your craft mat directly in 2 click ( yes 2 clicks ) from anywhere you are in the world ( you just need to go to a storage npc for other items )

-you can buy / sell at the market from anywhere you are ( you just need to go to the market npc to grab the item bought or money from sell )

Add to that the teleport system, and the storage "usage" is never an issue like in that game.

Edited by woots

Posted (edited)

Except that you also certainly play BDO to know that they cut off many things (  or add annoying RNG ) to just add a pay wall.

So yeah, in a way that's still a form of scam, whatever if ppl fall of it or not.

GW2,

-you can store all your craft mat directly in 2 click ( yes 2 clicks ) from anywhere you are in the world ( you just need to go to a storage npc for other items )

-you can buy / sell at the market from anywhere you are ( you just need to go to the market npc to grab the item bought or money from sell )

Add to that the teleport system, and the storage "usage" is never an issue like in that game.

That's one MMO with an originally much higher price point, and now paid for expansion. I'm sure there are a few small gems whch have these features, but it's by no means a general MMO standard. 

Edited by Junyoung

Posted

I'm not buying more until we get new maids. I want one that looks like Sabrina the Teenage Witch's Mum.

Posted

I'm not buying more until we get new maids. I want one that looks like Sabrina the Teenage Witch's Mum.

I will buy one more if it has one looks like a cute tamer maid. : )

Posted

holy orgy 

Posted

I lol'd. But in all seriousness, even I've seen the usefullness of the maids. I've got one transaction maid, and 4 storage maids. It's really upped my grinding game. :3 

Posted

2017-04-20_18661282.thumb.JPG.21a2da0e6e

do you have room for 1 more slave ?

*winks*

Posted

now make a picture from your rl room*

I am sure it look similar. Except the handcuffs and jails for your maids.

Posted

do you have room for 1 more slave ?
*winks*

hehe I was checking if I could be a Maid :(
but the house is full :(  
so no maid work for me :(

btw

that's not my house :(

Posted

That's one MMO with an originally much higher price point, and now paid for expansion. I'm sure there are a few small gems whch have these features, but it's by no means a general MMO standard. 

1- When you see what you "need" to buy in the cash shop to play correctly / without beeing annoyed GW2 is much much cheaper even with the expension to buy ( but sure, in you want to play in crap condition = no BDO cash shop usage, BDO is cheaper

=> for a way cheaper price GW2 offer a MUCH higher gaming life condition. With the BDO & cash shop situation you CANT only consider the "entrance price"

2- you can buy with in game currency the cash shop currency in GW2. So in the end, after the entrance fee to you can play for free & enjoy every single cash shop item too ( but sure you will have to farm like crazy for that )

Sooo, yeah but no ;)

Posted

i dont judge other people but I do like to force my opinions onto others I do not agree with what they are doing.

you are not always wrong but customers are always right.

It's ok to have a difference of opinions as long as your opinons are the same as mine.

Posted

i dont judge other people but I do like to force my opinions onto others I do not agree with what they are doing.

you are not always wrong but customers are always right.

It's ok to have a difference of opinions as long as your opinons are the same as mine.

Still dont change ( even if in the end i dont give a crap if whatever player enjoy beeing milked by thoses abusive buisiness model ) there is nothing to be proud about. Since in the end, it only show that a player doesnt think, and just pay whatever how a "seller" abuse.

Or if its a thread to brag about the money spended on that game.. that's. lol.

And i dont force my opinion, you are free to stop at "waaah this guy spend lot of money its a god" or think further,  but ppl quote me, so i still stand my point. Its very different.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0