• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Needing Advices

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi guys. I'm a returning player. Right now i have my ninja to awaken, 100 mil silver. My gears are not good. +11 liverto , +8 awake wep. , +15 armor grunil set. I want to "get good" but dont know how. Can you give me some advices ? Like where to grind and what to buy , etc.

Posted

Mmm.

I don't know if ninja goes rocaba or not, but generally focus on your weapons upgrade from here until you hit DUO. Get all three weapons to this point, and then get all your armor to pri or duo, use those Failstacks to push your weapons to TRI.

Get a Tri bares Neck, you should be able to preorder it off the MP for 11mil or so, its a poor mans ogre ring. Not sure if you want blue coral or red coral, but once you find out get them and go to pri or duo. Shultz belt is cheap and easy to get to duo.

Then the fun begins. Get dat boss gear, kzarka, and dande.

Good luck!

And depending on your level, I would try to get around 150ap and go farm elrics. Technically youll be able to kill sausans, but you wont be able to kill the PvPers at sausans.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just farm at Helm, Rogue, Mine.  You may need about 150~170 ap/ 200 def in Sausan. There lots pkers in Sausan and Bashim later.  You may need some gear before you solo there.  or you can join a guild.  You can do sausan, pirate party.

Posted

Invest your 100 mil silver in your weapons.  Your grunil set is fine, but having at least +15 on your liverto should be treated as a priority (and going from 15 to PRI is actually very easily done too).  Since you will have access to the Olvia servers as a returning or new players, go to Susans for xp as soon as you hit 120 AP/180ish DP.  That is enough for the mobs, and most of the pvpers you run into are also new or returning players, so its not like on the other servers.   This is pure anecdotal evidence, but I went at about those stats and found myself to be more than adaquate on my DK.  Around 55 or 56 when I was closer to 130/210 I actually had quite a bit of fun when ppl flagged on me and only really ran into 1 person who was just a brick wall that I couldn't scratch.    

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi guys. I'm a returning player. Right now i have my ninja to awaken, 100 mil silver. My gears are not good. +11 liverto , +8 awake wep. , +15 armor grunil set. I want to "get good" but dont know how. Can you give me some advices ? Like where to grind and what to buy , etc.

If you still have questions about ninja feel free to pm me or add me on bdo Family name Myracle

P.S I am a Ninja

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0