• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

LF a good guild.

5 posts in this topic

Posted

What’s up guys?

I am a seeking out a guild to join in BDO. I just picked the game up Monday night and have really been enjoying it and I can see myself getting into this game so with that in mind I decided to set out and look for a guild to join.

I have played several MMORPG titles over the past 10-15 years and the most recent being guild wars 2. One thing I remember enjoying about the game the most other than my first character creation was joining the one and only guild I ever played in on GW2.

The experience was great and I remember thinking I wish I would have looked for a guild sooner than I did. I eventually became the PvP officer for the guild and mainly played in PvP for end game and occasionally ran fractals if the guild needed me to.

So with that in mind I have decided to seek out a guild sooner rather than later in BDO, I do not really have a preference as to where the guild is aimed in regards to PvP or PvE because the combat is so damn fun either way.

I am currently a level 53 berserker with subpar gear that I am working on grinding out to improve. I am still a BDO noob/scrub, I don’t know grinding paths, skill rotations, gearing, end game, life-skilling, etc…

I have primarily been working on black spirit quest line and shooting for 56 to get my awakening. To be quite honest I still want to try out some other classes as well but I am having a lot of fun on the berserker at the moment.

I don’t want a guild that is too serious and rude to members and expect me to be online all the time. I don’t get to play on the weekends much at all due to my work schedule but I am free during the week and as of right now I spend a lot of time on the game but I play other titles as well.

I do prefer to find a tight knit guild that cares about each other and using voice chat is preferred. If you have made it this far and your guild is fun and actually cares about the members in it and not expecting me to log 40 hours a week on the game I am deeply interested in joining.

CasualLuxury

Posted (edited)

About Strike Force:

• We are a Guild Wars/Guild Wars 2 guild
  • 50/60 active pvp guild, mixture of vets/new players and returners
  • Core players are 58+, 450+ gs, new members 56-58 ~350-400 gs
  • Open pvp policy, pve deaths, ganks, etc. No rules on it, we openly dec/fight
  • Active discord, 10-20/night in the Black Desert Channel, 25-35 during Node Wars/pvp
  • Our only requirement is that you are active and communicate to us
  • We run organized grind groups, assist with setting up life skills, and general -----ery
  • 18+ environment

Recent pvp footage: 

If you're interested message me back or on discord Vic #7107

Edited by itsonlyvic

Posted

Join baka

Posted

Drunk since Launch 2016
 DrunkenBDO Recruiting! 18+ & those who don't care about level 55+ We drink, we Discord and we play to have fun. We're global, friendly and we don't give a Damn about your AP/DP. We care more about having fun being active and... erm. having a drink. *PVE-FUN*.Acc5,Ap5,DR4,Gath3,Fish2 88/100. /w SpaceKrackler

Posted

GUILD.jpg