• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

I'm the only one who feels like the priority in the game is character with tits?

15 posts in this topic

Posted

I will put it simple, i think all female characters are way soo much better, and has so much more costumes than male characters. From my point of view for example the witch. I dont want to make anyone mad, i just think that the balance is nowhere here. I fought a witch that had 134 ap-300dp and i had 184ap-240 dp and she was able to kill me with 2-3 shots. and i cant barely move his hp. like, for real? My class is Ninja, we are supposed to be faster than anyone else. But gess what warriors are wayy more faster, berserk, ranger are too. also, i see that almost all clases has a lot of superarmor and frontal guard, but ninja has 1 superarmor, like 2 frontal guards and thats all, gg. Witch? all awk attacks have or superarmorr or frontal guard. OP? no, is not really op but some classes are underpowered, a perfect example is ninja and is the only one i will say right now because its my main. I hope you guys dont think this is a salty post or something, its just what i was thinking.

2 people like this

Posted

I would say yes and no. From the cosmetic point of view, female characters are very well represented, but strength wise, both sides are comparable. Most people agree that wizard is actually the most op class which is male, so I really don't think there is sexism going on there.

On that note, the devs mentioned in their last live broadcast that they are aware of the disparity between classes and that they will remedy to it by trying to empower the weaker classes and not by nerfing powerful ones.

On a personal note, perhaps try rethink your title. Or don't. It does attract attention :P

Posted

as a represetive of the anti sexist party of BDO I would say from the point of view that a lot of BDO female adventures are forced to wear dresses that reduce them to objects of pleasure !!!!!

I would fully agree that from this day on only Archerguard is allowed! 

Archerguard is both -> an armor that shows its values in protecting leathal zones of the body as well as hiding and respecting the intim zones of each female adventure. (except for valkuries that have to long leggs, there the skirt is to short @‌kakao please lenght it by approx. 20 cm!)

For the rest of the discussion I do not agree that a male is the OP Class of BDO what about diversity?!?!?!?!

Posted

I would say yes and no. From the cosmetic point of view, female characters are very well represented, but strength wise, both sides are comparable. Most people agree that wizard is actually the most op class which is male, so I really don't think there is sexism going on there.

On that note, the devs mentioned in their last live broadcast that they are aware of the disparity between classes and that they will remedy to it by trying to empower the weaker classes and not by nerfing powerful ones.

On a personal note, perhaps try rethink your title. Or don't. It does attract attention :P

haha thanks for the comment. I think witch is more op than wizard. I hope they do something with ninja, i feel underpowered and we are supposed to be faster and more dmg than any other class and it isnt like that

as a represetive of the anti sexist party of BDO I would say from the point of view that a lot of BDO female adventures are forced to wear dresses that reduce them to objects of pleasure !!!!!

I would fully agree that from this day on only Archerguard is allowed! 

Archerguard is both -> an armor that shows its values in protecting leathal zones of the body as well as hiding and respecting the intim zones of each female adventure. (except for valkuries that have to long leggs, there the skirt is to short @‌kakao please lenght it by approx. 20 cm!)

For the rest of the discussion I do not agree that a male is the OP Class of BDO what about diversity?!?!?!?!

i loved your comment haha also i agree with you, it make no sense see females half naked fighting wtf lol

Posted

You are wrong, It's not Tera

War > Valk

Wiz > Witch. 

Musa = Maehwa.  One is for pve,  Maehaw is for pvp

Maehwa can't beat Warrior. 

NInja > Kuno. 

Zerker is almost best in 1:1

DK is new female class.   Striker is new male class. 

Posted

You are wrong, It's not Tera

War > Valk

Wiz > Witch. 

Musa = Maehwa.  One is for pve,  Maehaw is for pvp

Maehwa can't beat Warrior. 

NInja > Kuno. 

Zerker is almost best in 1:1

DK is new female class.   Striker is new male class. 

I don't mean classes quantity. I mean quality. Its not balanced in PVP. Some classes are much stronger, that's what i mean, and to have it clear the only people that say that the game is balanced is the people that has the OP classes or getting carried by gear. Even Daum thinks the game is unbalanced

Posted

BDO is definitely a game where female classes have the priority, that's because a lot of dudes like to play female classes and buy outfits. Well, a lot of people out there, male and female, like to play male classes as well and buy nice outfits, I really don't think that Pearl Abyss would sell less costumes if they had equal number of male and female classes in BDO. People are complaining a lot about the gender lock and the fact that they released more female classes than male ones. Pearl Abyss would be surprised by the fact that a lot of players would actually appreciate more balance and cool male classes instead of all these girls with a sword. More imagination and variety would be very welcome.

1 person likes this

Posted

"I'm the only one who feels like the priority in the game is character with tits?

IMAO!!!!!!

DUDE i just love the title.... straight to the point! absolutely agree.... i'm sick of new character costumes looking like finalists for world of Sl*gs, brothels and street walkers...

1 person likes this

Posted

I want to make smaller ones, since smallest are still not small : <

Posted

as a represetive

xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't mean classes quantity. I mean quality. Its not balanced in PVP. Some classes are much stronger, that's what i mean, and to have it clear the only people that say that the game is balanced is the people that has the OP classes or getting carried by gear. Even Daum thinks the game is unbalanced

Some people are just inherently better at playing some classes than others. I, for a poor example, both suck and swallow as a healer. As a tank, its a different story. I at least spit.

just kidding, im actually alright as a tank, always been meh at dps, not good not bad just.. you wouldnt notice if someone swapped out with me. Ive been wallopped good and hard by a zerker as a warrior, which im pretty sure shouldnt happen, but gone toe to toe with another zerker for the most epic of random ten minute pvp battles ever as a musa, which is just a maewha with a dong, and ive heard it said a maewha cannot beat a zerker so... yeah. I dont have running pvp knowledge of all classes in all gears at all stages, so take my lil story for what its worth (to save you time; not much) as for Daum recognising their game has some balance issues... yes, yes they do. Almost every patch brings forth a new rebalancing.

Posted (edited)

looks fine to me, nothing anti male going on, there are many choices in the game, which is nice, if you don't want to play female don't, if you don't like how others dress their character in the game, then your in the wrong game, stop trying to suggest to force the game company to make everyone in the game dress like a SJW and very very extremely covered up, again many choices,

if you don't like it to bad get over it your in the wrong game, hey, you know blizzard that owns wow has the dress set up for all toons players play to what you would like which is very covered up, if you want to cover up your toon to look like it should be in the mental hospital, that's your choice, doesn't mean everyone else should have to be dressed up like that to just so you don't have to see stuff you don't want to, I'm sure you get naked to in real life.

guess what that kind of talking is why Mass effect Andromeda has no clothing options its only like 2 options, light shirt and pants, jacket and that's because they went along the route of trying to please everyone and make the game to SJW liking, stop being a noob, play the game and stop trying to get stuff forced onto players.

Thank God this isn't a America company other wise the game would be dumed down to where everyone has only 2 clothing options.

Edited by RelaxitsaGame

Posted

looks fine to me, nothing anti male going on, there are many choices in the game, which is nice, if you don't want to play female don't, if you don't like how others dress their character in the game, then your in the wrong game, stop trying to suggest to force the game company to make everyone in the game dress like a SJW and very very extremely covered up, again many choices,

if you don't like it to bad get over it your in the wrong game, hey, you know blizzard that owns wow has the dress set up for all toons players play to what you would like which is very covered up, if you want to cover up your toon to look like it should be in the mental hospital, that's your choice, doesn't mean everyone else should have to be dressed up like that to just so you don't have to see stuff you don't want to, I'm sure you get naked to in real life.

guess what that kind of talking is why Mass effect Andromeda has no clothing options its only like 2 options, light shirt and pants, jacket and that's because they went along the route of trying to please everyone and make the game to SJW liking, stop being a noob, play the game and stop trying to get stuff forced onto players.

Thank God this isn't a America company other wise the game would be dumed down to where everyone has only 2 clothing options.

This answer was just stupid, and i'm sorry if you get offended. I was talking more of the PVP than costumes, and i agree females has more costumes. Also i think is less realistic to go to fight showing all your tits. Anyway it doesn't bother me too much. Another thing that you are wrong is that the community is to suggest things, and make the game better together. So, if you don't like people making suggestions then you are in the wrong game, wrong community and wrong anything. 

Posted

This answer was just stupid, and i'm sorry if you get offended. I was talking more of the PVP than costumes, and i agree females has more costumes. Also i think is less realistic to go to fight showing all your tits. Anyway it doesn't bother me too much. Another thing that you are wrong is that the community is to suggest things, and make the game better together. So, if you don't like people making suggestions then you are in the wrong game, wrong community and wrong anything. 

your answer is stupid, I didn't suggest, suggesting ideas is dumb or shouldn't be done, but when people cross the line to where they want a game company to force people into certain clothing options that's where I draw the line and will come out forcefully against it, this is what the op posted and didn't know it, its not a suggest, that's what the op wants to happen, but again thankfully its not a America company other wise we would only have 2 options.

Posted

your answer is stupid, I didn't suggest, suggesting ideas is dumb or shouldn't be done, but when people cross the line to where they want a game company to force people into certain clothing options that's where I draw the line and will come out forcefully against it, this is what the op posted and didn't know it, its not a suggest, that's what the op wants to happen, but again thankfully its not a America company other wise we would only have 2 options.

I mean, whatever you say, go and watch bdo hentai.