• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I may be the worst wiz in the entire history

40 posts in this topic

Posted

The problem is that I cant grind at sausan, I mean, I can, but I kill them pretty slow, so to make money I asked around the chat and guild and people told me places like rogues, manes, etc... And that they made 3-5M ez there. I dont, I make 1M/h or something more, so I was wandering what could I improve, buy new hands (mine are from ebay) what gear to improve... More over, people told me that with 100+ ap sausans is ez but as I said, I spend much time killing them.

PS: I have just 1 pet, that may affect to the low money I get.

2017-04-21_426133534.JPG

Posted

Get your awakening (green TRI). Get at least PRI grunil and ditch that weird armor piece. Get jarettes set completed.

Just from the back of my head the cheapest way to get useful fast

Posted

Take ur pg to 56 .. get awkening weapon and bring it to DUO (or pri at least)

put a bronze dagger for accuracy that probably will help

change ur jewels (for example guardian seal + belt are quite cheap at the moment and xhaps u can put a pri of them)

since it is cheap, pump your DP a little (not a lot but just to be more resilient)

then ... eat food for god sake :D .. to boost ap and crit and accuracy PLUS the tea that i see in your inventory

If you have some money take a +15 liverto as main... with wizard you dont use a lot main weapon but a good main gives you bonus ap and all the bonus weapon has.

Posted

Get your awakening (green TRI). Get at least PRI grunil and ditch that weird armor piece. Get jarettes set completed.

Just from the back of my head the cheapest way to get useful fast

he doesn't have money.

find a place where you can kill fast , try helms or elric's or go back to calpheon zones untill you have the money to upgrade or you can go lifeskilling for money.
level means nothing when you gears are crap. you need at least full +15 for effective sausan grinding.

good luck ! 
( Hexe sanctuary = $$$ if you can manage to sit there a week , tons of relics / witch's earrings ) you won't do any XP tho.

3 people like this

Posted

I second Hexe Sanctuary. Very easy money. Also gathering is super great. Once you can use Magic tools you'll get a lot more hards and sharps but I find that even at low levels, I'll usually get 1-2 shards per 200 energy. 

Good luck! 

1 person likes this

Posted

With that gear you should just life skill until you have 150 ap (minimum) 

Posted

honestly, dish out 30 bucks and get 3 more pets. that seems to be the bottlenek here.

ofcourse leveling, getting awakening and MORE AP will definitely help

lastly, sausans is a long term income place, grinding just one hour will probably yield pretty low results as you wont even get enough trash to convert into bars. if someone claims that they make xx mill an hour at sausages, they mean they went and grinded for x amount of hours and averaged the income later.

1 person likes this

Posted

Take ur pg to 56 .. get awkening weapon and bring it to DUO (or pri at least)

put a bronze dagger for accuracy that probably will help

change ur jewels (for example guardian seal + belt are quite cheap at the moment and xhaps u can put a pri of them)

since it is cheap, pump your DP a little (not a lot but just to be more resilient)

then ... eat food for god sake :D .. to boost ap and crit and accuracy PLUS the tea that i see in your inventory

If you have some money take a +15 liverto as main... with wizard you dont use a lot main weapon but a good main gives you bonus ap and all the bonus weapon has.

accuracy on witch/wizard isnt priority , most of the skills have huge bonus to accuracy. full AP is simply better.

honestly, dish out 30 bucks and get 3 more pets. that seems to be the bottlenek here.

ofcourse leveling, getting awakening and MORE AP will definitely help

lastly, sausans is a long term income place, grinding just one hour will probably yield pretty low results as you wont even get enough trash to convert into bars. if someone claims that they make xx mill an hour at sausages, they mean they went and grinded for x amount of hours and averaged the income later.

pets are worth it , even if 4 tier 1.

2 people like this

Posted

I don't know who told you 100 ap is good for sausans, but I wouldn't listen to that person anymore :)

Pretty much what everyone else said. Youre gonna need 3 more pets for efficient grinding, even tier 1 pets will make a huge difference. Upgrading pets costs a ton of money, and isn't a priority, but having a base set of 4 is.

Keep in mind that even once you do get to 140+ ap, there is quite a lot of pvp that goes on at sausans. Even if youre strong enough to kill the mobs there efficiently, you wont be strong enough to beat the PvPers. I would recommend elrics instead, as instead of 3 kinds of loot, there is only 1 main turn-in that will allow you to save yourself a headache of putting a storage box in kusha and having to go there once an hour or so and fighting for your sausans spot when you get back every time.

Jarretes accessories are pretty decent for intro to mediah, just get some monehs at hexe and when youre ready go to elrics.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ad this is why the devs singular failure to address the sausans/pirates issue is becoming harmful to new players and their progress.

2 people like this

Posted

You can pull a Kasbig and spam the chat telling people youre the Greatest Wizard in the World instead.

Might raise your self-esteem ;D

Posted

Thanks to all, I will try to grind at elrics or hex to see how much money I get. And does the AP that gives liverto to the dmg of my awakening? Cause if it doesnt I wont buy a +15 liverto

Posted

Thanks to all, I will try to grind at elrics or hex to see how much money I get. And does the AP that gives liverto to the dmg of my awakening? Cause if it doesnt I wont buy a +15 liverto

We don't know the exact numbers, but the majority of the playerbase agrees that 35-50% of your mainhand AP is added to your awakening AP.

Posted

You need to get 3-4 pets, one pet is horrible especially for grinding mobs for money.

having 1 pet for grinding mobs you're gimping yourself by a shit load.

Posted

We don't know the exact numbers, but the majority of the playerbase agrees that 35-50% of your mainhand AP is added to your awakening AP.

the correct number is 50 % of the enchanted amount ( base damage don't add anything )
so a +0 liverto mainhand adds 0
+1 adds 2 ( +4AP/2)
+15 78-82AP ( minus base damage of 18-22 ) is 60AP , so divided by 2 = 30ap.

1 person likes this

Posted

one word npc turn ins most new player think that selling to a random npc will net you the most amount of money when infact it is the trash drop trade ins that do

Posted

Im at 55 and am doing elrics atm, with 130ish ap you can easily clear the whole temple complex before they respawn. the money isnt the best but at least you still get xp (though its low)

My very first charecter i went and did orges at 55 till i got a ring drop, When i sold that i could afford to doa my mainhand liv, since your at +12 it should be possible for you too. (this could take awhile depending on rng though)

1 person likes this

Posted

your not even 56

Posted

Upgrade that armor to max and you should have an armor equal to pri. 

Then find a place to grind and master your class. 

And most important, learn  a lifeskill, and master that shift until it becomes a money maker :D 

Posted

Money, failstacks and RNG ruin this game. These events are the only thing keeping some players playing.

Posted

Try to do helms or elric monastery tbh.

If everything else fails and you need money, just try to grind CP and get copper/zinc/iron nodes and sell them RAW.

It's not impossible to progess, you just need to do research and be a little more diligent than that.

Posted

unawakened wiz/witch are pretty good for the first patch of the game where everything was balanced, then mediah came and we had the slowest clearing speeds until awakened. 

get 56 and you'll kill faster even with crap ap. awakening skills have high %'s

Posted

First off. Drop all that stuff into the nearest bank (you can drop all of it because it dont need any of it for the farming you can do at this point)

2nd

pick up 10 silver keys and head to hex and grind the top with the two elites, there is a chest there that repops every hour I believe. that chest has a 50% chance for armor/weapon stones plus other gear to sell.

Grab a Hoe off the market, there are insectivore plants you should gather when going to the grind spot and back out. Decent use for your energy at your current level.

any gems you get, grind them for powder,

any witch earrings you get, save for now. in a couple weeks they will go back up to 12 mil once this golden egg event is done.

you should get a scroll every hour there with that AP.

1 person likes this

Posted

You aint bad... Just undergeared AF for the content you are tryin...

If elrcis wont be good enough try going back to catfish/Mansha until you are at least full +15... You should get more exp and money there, than mediah or other low lvl locations...

2 people like this

Posted

unawakened wiz/witch are pretty good for the first patch of the game where everything was balanced, then mediah came and we had the slowest clearing speeds until awakened. 

get 56 and you'll kill faster even with crap ap. awakening skills have high %'s

Slowest clearing speed unawakened? what are you on about, Wizard and Witch was literally the best class for grinding after Ranger.
Please do not feed people false propaganda on how "bad" witchards had it pre awakening. ^^

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0