• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What Failstack should I attempt PEN at?

37 posts in this topic

Posted

I currently have 92 Failstacks attempting to enchant my Dandelion Great Sword to TET. 

At what point should I throw in my TET Liverto, (it's not Kzarka. Get over it) and go for PEN?

Posted

never

4 people like this

Posted

As long as is not kzarka...but if it was i'd wait until i get a 2nd one and then mess around with it, leaving my main one intact 

i got 3 kutums and 2 nouvers, just not the money nor the fs to go for it

Posted

Do you want crippling depression and suicidal thoughts? 

Cause that's how you get crippling depression and suicidal thoughts. 

On a real note I hear a lot of people say they don't start until 100fs.

5 people like this

Posted

92 Failstacks. I already have crippling depression. 

Kakao should pay for counselling at 100 FS.

2 people like this

Posted

doesn't matter how much FS u have, ur chance of success is still below 10%

one of my friend failed PEN 50 times in a row using Cron stones with 150 FS

Posted (edited)

50 failed PEN attempts. hahaha cool story bro.

Edited by CarolHawke
12 people like this

Posted

Do you want crippling depression and suicidal thoughts? 

Cause that's how you get crippling depression and suicidal thoughts. 

On a real note I hear a lot of people say they don't start until 100fs.

I'm really confused on if you actually like or hate that system. I think you don't know ether.

Posted

I currently have 92 Failstacks attempting to enchant my Dandelion Great Sword to TET. 

At what point should I throw in my TET Liverto, (it's not Kzarka. Get over it) and go for PEN?

Just keep going for that TET Greatsword. It took me 12 fails and 98 FS to get my TET Dande. It's worth it.

Posted

I'm really confused on if you actually like or hate that system. I think you don't know ether.

Why are you following me from thread to thread with your butthurt?

Posted

Why are you following me from thread to thread with your butthurt?

You wish. Isn't it weird that i run into you on another topic about the enhancement system but this time you actually make fun of it . You are good at trolling i give you that one.

Posted

I actually like this frustrating enchant system. It makes getting a TET Dandelion all the more worth it knowing that 90% of this games population won't even consider breaking their TRI items for failstacks. 

Posted

You wish. Isn't it weird that i run into you on another topic about the enhancement system but this time you actually make fun of it . You are good at trolling i give you that one.

??? I gave legitimate, positive advice about it in the same post lmao. 

Everyone has a lovehate relationship with the enhancement system, good lord. Take a chill pill and maybe you'd be able to enjoy jokes too?

Posted (edited)

??? I gave legitimate, positive advice about it in the same post lmao. 

Everyone has a lovehate relationship with the enhancement system, good lord. Take a chill pill and maybe you'd be able to enjoy jokes too?

Well maybe the money you spend on this game mean nothing to you for obvious reasons but some people care about where they spend their money and when something it's not right they speak out. When i told my opinion about the enhancement system you said i was wrong and i asked you why I'm wrong. This is what you said "Your reasoning for crying is literally a sitcom punchline usually delivered by a ditzy character." Did you expect a hug or something after that. Learn to respect others because you get what you give.

Edited by t0ny

Posted (edited)

Sounds like me, first tet went at 109, then 102, then 97 then 80   I dont think i will be doing pen any time soon, regardless of stacks

Edited by Ironjaw

Posted (edited)

Well maybe the money you spend on this game mean nothing to you for obvious reasons but some people care about where they spend their money and when something it's not right they speak out. When i told my opinion about the enhancement system to said i was wrong and i asked you why I'm wrong. This is what you said "Your reasoning for crying is literally a sitcom punchline usually delivered by a ditzy character." Did you expect a hug or something after that. Learn to respect others because you get what's you give.

You're literally following me into other threads to talk about how butthurt you are when I (rudely, purposefully) called you out for being rude to me. 

Edited by Cardiel
1 person likes this

Posted

They say start around 100 in most guides.

I would keep trying to TET.  If it goes over 100, blow up your blue and see if it goes PEN.  if it fails, try to TET the big boy again, I have a good feeling it'll work.  Then get your 1h back up to TET after.  Blue is much easier to TET than yellow dandelion.

Sometimes you gotta fall behind to get ahead.  Real deal.

1 person likes this

Posted

Fail fail fail. Failed to TET my Dandelion Great Sword all the way to 102 failstacks. Shot for the stars and failed the PEN Liverto attempt and am now sitting at 108 Failstacks. Broke beyond belief. Gonna be a while till I recover and attempt some more. I have to keep reminding myself that it's just a game. 

Posted

unless u are sitting on 5b silver, dont be stupid.

its 100-120fs to start

Posted (edited)

if I remember correctly the first time I saw someone getting pen they said they got it with 96 fs. But then months later I saw someone saying it took them 124 fs stacks to get tet dandy makes me wonder if fs really matter all. I think fs are a placebo they make you think you are going to get something good but then you get nothing but misery and sorrow >.>

Edited by Dalenos

Posted

doesn't matter how much FS u have, ur chance of success is still below 10%

one of my friend failed PEN 50 times in a row using Cron stones with 150 FS

wondering if worth the cron stones.....

Posted

I havent got a single item to Tet with anything less than 95 fs....I aint emotionally ready to even think of going for Pen. If I ever wanna give it a shot I ll probably enchant same item to Tet before going at it, it might be time consuming but ill keep my sanity intact...oh wait I m playing bdo.....

Posted

wondering if worth the cron stones.....

He's a mother----ing Ninja going for PEN evasion offhand, no sympathy for Ninjas.

Posted

clone your complete TET gear and try to PEN this with >100 FS.

the endgame, Im lucky that I m no pro so I never will reach this depression area and live at the border of sucide.

Posted

why tet at 80+fs? gotten many tet at 30-60fs already.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0