• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

shield bug Kakao you ever gonna fix my Valkyrie?

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Seeing that you guys have been ignoring our plea in our own forum section I figured I'd post it in the General section as it's really a major problem. Basically, our block is now non existent and KR doesn't have this so we are assuming it's a bug or one of your many ninja nerfs? Either way the Valkyrie community has been tagging you guys for days and I hope this will bring more visibility to the subject at hand. This has been going on since the start of April. 

4 people like this

Posted

they wont cause if they cared about ballance dk wiz and witch would be nerfed.

1 person likes this

Posted

they wont cause if they cared about ballance dk wiz and witch would be nerfed.

They have already addressed and given a plan to offset the power of certain classes. It's going to take time for it to get to us though.

Posted

They have already addressed and given a plan to offset the power of certain classes. It's going to take time for it to get to us though.

Has nothing to do with that. Valkyrie has pretty much lost all durability on her shield now to the point where blocking is a death sentence. Whether this was intended or not remains unclear but something needs to be done asap. 

Posted

Has nothing to do with that. Valkyrie has pretty much lost all durability on her shield now to the point where blocking is a death sentence. Whether this was intended or not remains unclear but something needs to be done asap. 

Why the hell mention DK, Wiz, and Witch then?

Posted (edited)

Why the hell mention DK, Wiz, and Witch then?

I didn't? The dude you quoted did and I ignored him cause this is about Valkyrie's block bug not a QQ post about x class is op.

Edited by GrandCross
1 person likes this

Posted

I didn't? The dude you posted did and I ignored him cause this is about Valkyrie's block bug not a QQ post about x class is op.

Omg Grand, I am so sorry. I saw the white on both your pictures and thought you were the same person. I apologize. o/

Posted

I hope they do something about this.  Any class that gets a proper fix is hope for the rest of us and the various bugs that have been tested.

Posted

I'm not sure if this was a joke that went over my head but didn't they release a costume item that buffed your shields block amount back to the pre-nerf amount?

Posted

I'm not sure if this was a joke that went over my head but didn't they release a costume item that buffed your shields block amount back to the pre-nerf amount?

Definitely a joke...lol

Omg Grand, I am so sorry. I saw the white on both your pictures and thought you were the same person. I apologize. o/

No problem :D 

Posted

This thread'll be moved to the valk forum and ignored like the other one.

Apparently that's how things are done around here these days.

Posted

This thread'll be moved to the valk forum and ignored like the other one.

Apparently that's how things are done around here these days.

Oh I am sure it'll happen. They move anything to the class section if you put the class name in the title. This needs to be seen though. If the class' main feature is broken then it's borderline unplayable.

I am sure if this was a cash shop bug the game would be taken down within seconds no doubt....

Posted

Nah, the unnatural smiling in the Ameno costume took at least a week to fix.

Posted

Nah, the unnatural smiling in the Ameno costume took at least a week to fix.

You're not helping here lol! Valkyrie's want this fixed 

Posted

The devs obviously have no idea what they doing with balance.

Striker recently released just is INSANELY OP not even like DK's level of OP, Striker is basically a god. He has so much CC once he touches u ur dead, he also has very wide hitting range like easily 3 times the hit area of ranger. This is considering Striker doesn't even ha awk yet, I'm seeing lots of streams where Striker just go ape shit on awk classes it's not even funny lol. Even DK was pretty trash without her awk.

Posted

I am sure if this was a cash shop bug the game would be taken down within seconds no doubt....

Indeed.

They won't even acknowledge if this block thing is a bug or intended though. Not even sorcs had this little communication when dark flame got bugged.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't understand how this is a problem? This doesn't affect lifeskills.

/Jk

But seriously they should fix this.

3 people like this

Posted

Don't  worry we just need to wait 6 months like zerkers. Ez guru gathering 

Posted

Of course they will fix, they just need several months to work up the energy to tell pa it's a problem. 

Posted

pretty sure kakao has nothing to do with buffs or nerfs rather its pearl abyss you should be talking to k thnx

Posted

pretty sure kakao has nothing to do with buffs or nerfs rather its pearl abyss you should be talking to k thnx

Which makes Kakao EU completely and utterly moot.

What the ----- do you think these forums are for?

Posted

Which makes Kakao EU completely and utterly moot.

What the ----- do you think these forums are for?

since when have the forums ever been listened to mate?