• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fresh Start Server is coming

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Fresh Start Server is coming... to South America. Other publisher, similar pre-order packs. 1 and 2 weeks preorder P2W start... Servers in Miami. KakaoDaum: if this company/Publisher is not your friend start new server before they start it in SA region! We have some "seasonal" players who will feed it. Fresh start and rush to be top trader/fisherman/carebear is fun. Good business for all. :)

2 people like this

Posted

Tired of Kakao's Server. Too many people

Posted (edited)

Tired of Kakao's Server. Too many people

The curse  of cheap games. Removing filters help to feed old "pro" players in PvP, but it generate bad feelings in average PvE players. (?)  :D

Edited by Mikroman

Posted

. . . If this is true, I may actually switch to that server.

1 person likes this

Posted

The curse  of cheap games. Removing filters help to feed old "pro" players in PvP, but it generate bad feelings in average PvE players. (?)  :D

I have played this game for 1 year, but didn't focus on it until this Jan. Originally, I was only interested in PVE but after getting one shot a lot of times during grinding, I have to find ways to push my gear up, though the huge number of players in current servers make it very hard. And I don't see any trends for Kakao to add more severs.

This is my reason of being tired. Probably will switch off this game for some time until Kakao loses a lot of players and realize this problem or ..

Posted (edited)

Fresh Start Server is coming... to South America. Other publisher, similar pre-order packs. 1 and 2 weeks preorder P2W start... 

We'll need to end this meme rightly with a throw of a pommel.

Edited by Skullcatron

Posted (edited)

It's true, but no release dates or beta dates yet.  The game will have spanish and portuguese support. I hope we can use english versions too.

Prices (translated).

edit: +1 "basic" pack confirmed: 10 dollars like in our regions.

One of the sources

Edited by Mikroman

Posted

So they finally expanding, OCE is also taking action

Posted

Server is miami? thats pretty close to me. time to reroll. 

Oh wait game still sucks what am i thinking? lmao

Posted

You would likely need a VPN to play it just like South Americans currently use a VPN to play our version.

Posted

You would likely need a VPN to play it just like South Americans currently use a VPN to play our version.

Yes bc they want to turn down money from NA even though they are NA based. 

Love these forums hehe

Posted

Love these forums hehe

Just how the game works. Region locks based on IP bans that're easily circumvented by using a VPN. Nothing new or extraordinary, you've needed to use a VPN to play on KR servers since launch.

Posted

Its funny how a South American server is Hosted so far away from them
in the US

SA ppl are gonna play with the same ping of NA server

all the Guilds that left this server just to get a Territory(oxio... cof cof cowards)
ehmm...

Just a tip for people that are gonna reroll to SA server
don't talk in English, SA ppl are so toxic and are gonna report you
to ban English accounts. just take care of it

that company is agree that VPN users are Bad Hombres and they will Ban all of you
they are no friendly like Kakao :( that permits foreing ppl :(

is sad that here nobody reports VPN guys and there they are gonna do...

Posted

in the US

all the Guilds that left this server just to get a Territory(oxio... cof cof cowards)
ehmm...

that company is agree that VPN users are Bad Hombres and they will Ban all of you

huehuehuehuheuheuheuhuehehuehuhuehuehuehehuehheuheuheuhueheuueuheueheuheuehuehheuheuheuheuehuheuhe
jajajajajajajajaajajajjajajajaajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajjaj

reported kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkee

huehuehueheeuheheuhe

welcome to bra bra bra brazil !

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

no

Edited by Blacksheep

Posted

huehuehuehuheuheuheuhuehehuehuhuehuehuehehuehheuheuheuhueheuueuheueheuheuehuehheuheuheuheuehuheuhejajajajajajajajaajajajjajajajaajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajjaj

reported kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkee

huehuehueheeuheheuhe

welcome to bra bra bra brazil !

hahaha lol Sizer, well I was not
talking about BR guys xD
I Don't speak Portuguese :P

I was talking about SA Spanish guys :P

Posted

Love these forums hehe

It seems you don't know how region licensing works. They don't have the license to publish the game in North America just like Kakao doesn't have the license to publish Black Desert in South America, hence the reason they IP block South American players.

in the US

ehmm...

That's fine, there's no rules stating that I have to speak or be social anyway.

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh god I didn't even realize there was the same blight here on BDO. I've played for two months and due to the solo nature of BDO haven't encountered many randoms on a conversational level. My experience with individuals from SA are 99.9% terrifying. Except a genuinely civil guild of brazilians in Archeage. Every other game I've ran into them, from MoBAs to MMOs, they are just plain terrible players in just about every aspect. Greedy, lazy, insufferable, and intolerant of others.

i feel like im hitting a level of gamer-Internet-racism but unfortunately that is my experience. Yes please a SA server and let them have free transfers!!

Posted (edited)

Fresh Start Server is coming... to South America. Other publisher, similar pre-order packs. 1 and 2 weeks preorder P2W start... Servers in Miami. KakaoDaum: if this company/Publisher is not your friend start new server before they start it in SA region! We have some "seasonal" players who will feed it. Fresh start and rush to be top trader/fisherman/carebear is fun. Good business for all. :)

but as far as I kniow this new serwer would be in spanish/portugase langue only.

But to be fair I would love to get fresh start server

Edited by gurghul

Posted

I would love a fresh start and better server performance. I don't care which company gets my money. It would have to be in english tho.

Posted (edited)

isnt brazil in a recession lmao gl milking brazalians alll you'll get is huehuehuehuehue's

Edited by Xyler

Posted

isnt brazil in a recession lmao gl milking brazalians alll your get is huehuehuehuehue's

they will just sell them lower polygon count versions of the outfits at a fraction of a price and call it a day

Posted

Hello I want to know if you will translate the game or make a copy paste from the Latin servers to the European if esuqe will be translated

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0