• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Will movementspeed affect my chase?

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello...I have only 2 movementspeed, and I came upon a ranger that must have had more cause I couldnt outrun him after he use like 2 skills and I was almost dead :P....well....WILL movementspeed affect how fast I can chase? Are there ANY shortcuts in game now that can improve chase-speed? (was before ww...? ) 

Are you as a Musa for pvp really getting 5 in movementspeed? Then you must sacrifice alot yes?

Regards

Posted

Mov speed does increase chase speed in awk, pre-awk it's the old good ww cancel.

1 person likes this

Posted

i put 300 stam in my boots, and use blade chase animation cancel, and i outrun basically anyone if i really wanted to, but most of the time I just fight cause by fighting you can actually practice your combos and learn how to use them, if you die you die it's not like you're dead permanently :P and it feels great when you beat someone who out gears you too ;) 

1 person likes this

Posted

I didnt know we still could use the ww cancel...ty.

Posted

Does movement speed affect some spell's cast speed, such as fiery angel for musa or petal drill for maehwa? I feel like those spell's cast slower when i have movement speed debuff on me, but it could just be my imagination, idk

Posted

Does movement speed affect some spell's cast speed, such as fiery angel for musa or petal drill for maehwa? I feel like those spell's cast slower when i have movement speed debuff on me, but it could just be my imagination, idk

Petal drill for maehwa is in weird spot,i cannot confirm if movespeed debuff affect this skills or not but it look like it is not treated as a move skill like the dash,the proof is when a valkyrie do her jump to the sky(idk the name)and you are dashing it will track your position for the landing,however if you do petal drill when the valkyrie is in jumping state she'll land on your previous position before using petal drill.

For fiery angel move speed  debuff affect the skills, i cannot confirm if + movespeed having an effect but i think it have an impact.

Posted

Is there any food/buff that can give more movementspeed? something you can bring with you. Not something in your house.

Posted

Is there any food/buff that can give more movementspeed? something you can bring with you. Not something in your house.

Arehaza and Margoria, i use them as 3rd food

1 person likes this

Posted

Swiftness elixirs are another alternative, they are pretty cheap and they give you more options in terms of food rotations. (having said that most builds require the extra crit that saints foods offer, but everyone likes options there you go) 

2 people like this

Posted

Are you sure dashcanceling still work now? I need ONLY roundhousekick, and only dash 1 and ultimate...that right?

Posted

Are you sure dashcanceling still work now? I need ONLY roundhousekick, and only dash 1 and ultimate...that right?

I have never heard of that cancel. Just get ultimate chase, bind WW to capslock or some shit, and then hold that key and left click.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I have never heard of that cancel. Just get ultimate chase, bind WW to capslock or some shit, and then hold that key and left click. 

w+f cancel with chase 1 back when chase 2 was bugged.

Edited by Valient

Posted

w+f cancel with chase 1 back when chase 2 was bugged.

ah, I didnt pick up blader until a couple of months after release, so I never needed that.

Posted

Thanks Cryptid. That worked out....dont think I need to bother with that roundhousekick.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks Cryptid. That worked out....dont think I need to bother with that roundhousekick.

The actual cancel is what Cryptid described, all other cancels don't work anymore, also this cancel only works in blade form.

Posted

Remember when Dragonbite Dash cancel was a thing?

a47.jpg

On a more serious note, do you guys use RBC Adamantine or BMC Hystria for shoes?

2 people like this

Posted

On a more serious note, do you guys use RBC Adamantine or BMC Hystria for shoes?

Hystria all the way, I <3 my stamina. I got 2370 stamina which is imo super important for sieges/nodes and any kind of PvP really. 

1 person likes this

Posted

bmc hystria here as well, my thought went along the lines of, why bother with rng resists when you can have 100% no cc in dash with more stam.

1 person likes this

Posted

Same stamina is far too important. Though, how the ruddy fuq do u have 2370 lol I'm sitting at 2100 and I thought I had a lot T.T

Posted

Same stamina is far too important. Though, how the ruddy fuq do u have 2370 lol I'm sitting at 2100 and I thought I had a lot T.T

at 2310 myself, maybe the 3 set bonus from boss gear? 2x rce? breath lvl?

Posted

2 red coral earrings, lv 37 breath, 4/4 pieces of boss geear so it's +200 stamina too. Also I'm lv 60.

Posted

Same here, 2310, boss set, 2 rce, breath 36.

Posted

Hystria all the way, I <3 my stamina. I got 2370 stamina which is imo super important for sieges/nodes and any kind of PvP really. 

How the ----- do you have  50 more stamina than me? we have identical breath stats and stamina gear.

Posted

How the ----- do you have  50 more stamina than me? we have identical breath stats and stamina gear.

I honestly don't have a clue.. Wait I think it could be my titles, I got 396 titles which give me +50 stamina

breath.png

title.png

Posted

I honestly don't have a clue.. Wait I think it could be my titles, I got 396 titles which give me +50 stamina

breath.png

title.png

Nope, I have the same -

Black Desert 04.25.2017 - 01.18.47.01.png

Black Desert 04.25.2017 - 01.18.57.02.png

Black Desert 04.25.2017 - 01.19.08.03.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0