• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PvP Class for Skill-less player

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello,

What class is most skill-independant to play PvP (both small-scale and large-scale)?

The one, without complicated combos, mechanics, that doesn't require fast reflexes.

I am not talking about gear. I am talking about skill required from the player himself.

I don't want most powerful PvP class. I need the easiest one, that is both easy to play small-scale PvP and large-scale PVP.

Can you help me?

Posted

*looks at the rest of the forum* Hold my beer.

Hello,

What class is most skill-independant to play PvP (both small-scale and large-scale)?

The one, without complicated combos, mechanics, that doesn't require fast reflexes.

I am not talking about gear. I am talking about skill required from the player himself.

I don't want most powerful PvP class. I need the easiest one, that is both easy to play small-scale PvP and large-scale PVP.

Can you help me?

Skill independent: wizard/witch

No combos: wizard/witch

Less Player Required Skill: tie between warrior and wizard/witch

Not the Most Powerful: This complicates things immensely.  >.>

Can I help you: Well, i've taken the bait, haven't it?

Though let's be honest, just because these classes are simple to play, doesn't mean there isn't a ton of work and skill that goes into playing them exceptionally.  Just because it's easy doesn't mean it's OP and full of no skill noobs.

Posted

No, that's not a bait. I am sad, that you thought so =(

Like I said - I'm not interested in most OP class at the moment, but the easiest one in terms of skill.

I don't want wizard/witch if it has hard mechanics, but currently deals high damage with low effort, so it is considered OP.

Posted

No, that's not a bait. I am sad, that you thought so =(

Like I said - I'm not interested in most OP class at the moment, but the easiest one in terms of skill.

I don't want wizard/witch if it has hard mechanics, but currently deals high damage with low effort, so it is considered OP.

Wizard/Witch/Warrior are probably the easiest to pick up in terms of skill. This is true for both small scale and large scale.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, if it's not bait, then let me ask you a serious question.

Does having fun in a game equate to not losing?  You want something simple and fun.  Yeah, warrior.  You can get a lot of mileage out of it with a relatively low amount of work when compared to say, Kunoichi, Maewha or Tamer.

If you're easily frustrated however, this isn't the game for you regardless of class simplicity or ease of play.

1 person likes this

Posted

If you want mechanically easy then go Wizard or if you really want to be a female, Witch (just note wiz is stronger in pvp). Except for a single ability (protected area), they can be played entirely from hot keys and do not have complicated combos, animation cancels, or tight timing on skills. There's not much aiming since you have wide hitboxes. Any time you duck out of combat you have large heals to recover with. 

Literally every other class, yes even including warrior, has a faster paced style when played effectively in PVP and requires key combinations and combos. Warrior has to be careful not to get stuck in long swap animations when trying to grab, has animation cancels to deal the best damage, and actually has to aim a bit in comparison to the wiz/witch. 

Posted

Wizard, witch and warrior. Least required skill and lowest skill ceiling in the game.

2 people like this

Posted

Bait thread, regardless of what OP says. It's not hard to do your own research and find the literal countless threads that state what you're trying to find out. Go away.

Posted

wiz/witch, warrior and ranger are the ez classes. i miss to test Darkknight yet

Posted

Wizard.  Hands down. VERY simple to play, no combo's required and actually top tier in PvE/PvP at the moment for added cheese.  DK is actually more OP than wiz at the moment but requires more button pushing and a bit of iframe spam kiting.

Posted

No ranger, she is so bad now :(

Posted (edited)

he said large scale too so ranger is out. I dont know anyone on ranger having an easy time in pvp without outgearing people. Please stop adding ranger into op debates. She is well past her prime.

EDIT: She is really really good at killing mages tho.

Edited by Boojangles
oh yea

Posted

sorc

Posted (edited)

he said large scale too so ranger is out. I dont know anyone on ranger having an easy time in pvp without outgearing people. Please stop adding ranger into op debates. She is well past her prime.

EDIT: She is really really good at killing mages tho.

still an ez class he searched for

She is rly good in killing everything until ppl equip manos necklace :ph34r:

Edited by Wollbert

Posted

Wouldn't a tanky class like Valkyrie or Warrior suit his needs? Valkyrie is extremely useful in group PvP, they can heal/pull enemies and have good defense. I'm just not sure how hard/easy the class is to be honest, it's just a thought.

Posted

@LethalAF tell them how easy warrior is lol. Delusional people.

Posted

@LethalAF tell them how easy warrior is lol. Delusional people.

lol. It's not but that could be because I am a shit tier warrior with no genetic future in the class =P.

Ninja came naturally to me, warrior not so much. Hoping to improve and learn.

Been grinding so hard to 59 in order to get reckless so I can really learn the class in PVP, but gearing is a problem lately as well. I failed 33 times going to PRI on my Kzarka.. Like how is that even a thing. 

Posted

lol. It's not but that could be because I am a shit tier warrior with no genetic future in the class =P.

Been grinding so hard to 59 in order to get reckless so I can really learn the class in PVP, but gearing is a problem lately as well. I failed 33 times going to PRI on my Kzarka.. Like how is that even a thing. 

That's part of the skill of being a good warrior.  Clearly you were meant for rooftop running and jumping.  tsk.

Posted

That's part of the skill of being a good warrior.  Clearly you were meant for rooftop running and jumping.  tsk.

Give Serpents Ascension a Frontal black or Super amor and I will go back home :P

Posted

Hello,

Can you help me?

Warrior. 

Trust me on this OP. I've spent the last 3 months killing the bottom of the barrel least skilled players in BDO. And without a doubt, warrior is the most dangerous even in the hands of a rock eating idiot. 

2 people like this

Posted

I don't think I've seen anyone mention zerker.

Posted

Hello,

Can you help me?

well the 3 most op class atm (witch/wiz/warrior) are also the 3 most easy and skill independant class so there you go 

sorc

lol is that a troll ? sorc is actually one of the hardest class to master 

Posted

lol is that a troll ? sorc is actually one of the hardest class to master 

rofl

Posted

Flow between ninja and warrior is totally different. It's hard to explain lol. Was really hard for me to transition from Warrior to Kuno and back. 

Posted

rofl

rofl ... so what's your point ?? ask all the top tier player they will say the same lol, just because it's one of the best class doesn't mean it's '' easy '' when i say it's one of the hardest class to master im comparing it to the other classes , maybe it's not too hard for some people , im just comparing it the the other classes.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0