• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PvP Class for Skill-less player

47 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Wiztard

^ easiest

Edited by xMovingTarget
Made a typo. forgot the t

Posted

Class for PVP noobs?  Witch / Wizzard / Warrior(?) maybe DK(you need some kiting skills)

Anyhow you cant go wrong with wizzard. 

Go full hybrid dp/evasion build after you hit 59 and you will be basically a god to 80% of BDO population.

Posted (edited)

What do you mean?

I find this question confusing and a bit misleading.

Are you searching for a slow pace button press then obv it will be witch and wizard.

If you want to press alot of buttons and just go in mindless well there are tons of classes which are considered op. Some people say these classes are harder to play while you are just basicly performing the same horse trick over and over which is for me considered boring that is why I play the witch this is my own preference.

Are you looking for a dmg class which isnt hard to play and is alround pretty good then you most likely want to take a warrior.

If you like to be sonic play meawha and musa the only thing they actually do is jumping around till they find an opportunnity theyr cake when theyr getting caught tho.

If you want a no brainer class then take berserker, it doesnt matter what grab combo you do the moment you get someone theyr practicly done for in 1 v 1. 

Also are you looking for group pvp or are you looking for 1 v 1. Depending your choice it will also change your gear and playstyle completly.

In the end some mechanics are harder to learn then others but that doesnt take away that all classes function in every enviroinment.

I'm still thinking that warrior/tamer suits you best but it's your choice.

Edited by Beirut

Posted (edited)

*looks at the rest of the forum* Hold my beer.

Skill independent: wizard/witch

No combos: wizard/witch

Less Player Required Skill: tie between warrior and wizard/witch

Not the Most Powerful: This complicates things immensely.  >.>

Can I help you: Well, i've taken the bait, haven't it?

Though let's be honest, just because these classes are simple to play, doesn't mean there isn't a ton of work and skill that goes into playing them exceptionally.  Just because it's easy doesn't mean it's OP and full of no skill noobs.

Skillless wizards/wiches are the ones you can kill easily on the battlefield.
The ones you have issues with are the ones who are using the skill required to play the class as it is.
It may not be as much skill required to play say, a ninja. But the skill requirement is there. It is for every calss.

Hello,

What class is most skill-independant to play PvP (both small-scale and large-scale)?

The one, without complicated combos, mechanics, that doesn't require fast reflexes.

I am not talking about gear. I am talking about skill required from the player himself.

I don't want most powerful PvP class. I need the easiest one, that is both easy to play small-scale PvP and large-scale PVP.

Can you help me?

I assume this is bait but in the event that it isn't, you'll just need to get good bro. Keep playing a class until you get your flow down, change your settings around, mouse speed keybinds, key layout, etc until you find something that works for you.

Most people would probably tell you witch/wizard. I can assure you that if you attempt to no-brain our class, it will make you sick of the game.
You'll need to keep in mind what most people seem to not want to bring up when talking about how "Broken" our class is;

We are the first to be focused on the battlefield.
Always.

Edited by War

Posted

Skillless wizards/wiches are the ones you can kill easily on the battlefield.The ones you have issues with are the ones who are using the skill required to play the class as it is.
It may not be as much skill required to play say, a ninja. But the skill requirement is there. It is for every calss.

I thought that was kind of what I implied with the note at the bottom of my post?

Skillless wizards/wiches are the ones you can kill easily on the battlefield.The ones you have issues with are the ones who are using the skill required to play the class as it is.

I thought that was kind of what I implied with the note at the bottom of my post?

Posted (edited)

Was reinforcing.

Edited by War
1 person likes this

Posted

Hello,

What class is most skill-independant to play PvP (both small-scale and large-scale)?

The one, without complicated combos, mechanics, that doesn't require fast reflexes.

I am not talking about gear. I am talking about skill required from the player himself.

I don't want most powerful PvP class. I need the easiest one, that is both easy to play small-scale PvP and large-scale PVP.

Can you help me?

Warrior. 

Hello,

Can you help me?

Warrior. 

Hello,

Can you help me?

Warrior. 

Posted

Warrior and Wizard.

Warrior and Wizard.

Posted

lol. It's not but that could be because I am a shit tier warrior with no genetic future in the class =P.

Ninja came naturally to me, warrior not so much. Hoping to improve and learn.

Been grinding so hard to 59 in order to get reckless so I can really learn the class in PVP, but gearing is a problem lately as well. I failed 33 times going to PRI on my Kzarka.. Like how is that even a thing. 

well... just like 14 consequitive PRI fails on a Crescent is a thing :/

Posted

rofl ... so what's your point ?? ask all the top tier player they will say the same lol, just because it's one of the best class doesn't mean it's '' easy '' when i say it's one of the hardest class to master im comparing it to the other classes , maybe it's not too hard for some people , im just comparing it the the other classes.

the point is that you should learn the difference between hard to learn and hard to master.

Posted

rofl ... so what's your point ?? ask all the top tier player they will say the same lol, just because it's one of the best class doesn't mean it's '' easy '' when i say it's one of the hardest class to master im comparing it to the other classes , maybe it's not too hard for some people , im just comparing it the the other classes.

Ahem, that's a bunch of bullshit. Sure, Sorc isn't the easiest but it is far from being one of the hardest to master. 

What about Maehwa, Valkyrie, Kuno and Ninja? Their difficulty easily put Sorc as a roll your face on the keyboard class.

Posted

Ahem, that's a bunch of bullshit. Sure, Sorc isn't the easiest but it is far from being one of the hardest to master. 

What about Maehwa, Valkyrie, Kuno and Ninja? Their difficulty easily put Sorc as a roll your face on the keyboard class.

Can I get a quick tier list on class complexity?

Posted (edited)

Can I get a quick tier list on class complexity?

Imo, from hardest to easiest:

Valk, Maehwa. (+Ninja, Kuno?)

Tamer (+Ninja, Kuno?)

Musa, Sorc, Ranger.

Witch, Warrior, Zerker.

Wizard, Dark Knight.

That's my take on the issue. It isn't about "who is the most OP", but mostly about the complexity and depth of a class. Was unsure where exactly to rank Kuno / Ninja.

Edited by Jeslea
2 people like this

Posted

Warrior

Posted

Imo, from hardest to easiest:

Valk, Maehwa. (+Ninja, Kuno?)

Tamer (+Ninja, Kuno?)

Musa, Sorc, Ranger.

Witch, Warrior, Zerker.

Wizard, Dark Knight.

That's my take on the issue. It isn't about "who is the most OP", but mostly about the complexity and depth of a class. Was unsure where exactly to rank Kuno / Ninja.

Thanks for the info.

Anyone else agree/disagree or care to fill in the assumptions with those in parentheses?

Posted

Thanks for the info.

Anyone else agree/disagree or care to fill in the assumptions with those in parentheses?

Imo witch is just as easy as wizard, don't know why it's listed in a different tier. Also Musa and Maehwa are the same but she has more damage, crit bonuses and accuracy modifiers so I'm not sure why would it be that much harder to use, people used to say it is harder to use because her aoes aint that big I honestly played both and disagree with this, desync is a ----- tho but listing her with Ninja.. nope.

Everything else seems okay, I personally think Ranger is harder to use than Musa. 

2 people like this

Posted

Imo witch is just as easy as wizard, don't know why it's listed in a different tier. Also Musa and Maehwa are the same but she has more damage, crit bonuses and accuracy modifiers so I'm not sure why would it be that much harder to use, people used to say it is harder to use because her aoes aint that big I honestly played both and disagree with this, desync is a ----- tho but listing her with Ninja.. nope.

Everything else seems okay, I personally think Ranger is harder to use than Musa. 

The main difference between Maehwa and Musa lies in the fact that Musa has less "depth". Collected that from a few Musas in Enemy (top3 guild in EU) rerolling because it has become much more simpler with awakening. Maehwa is difficult because of how the class is designed. It is utter garbage before level59-60 and has a lot of combos. Also, the engage move is pretty clunky and hard to use in PvP. And that's not talking about how horrendous the PvE is.

I put Ranger on the same tier as Musa mostly because of how much gear you need to be "viable" as a Musa and the lack of a grab which makes dealing with block classes pretty difficult. 

I was unsure where to place Kuno / Ninja in all of this. So I agree with you that I may be underestimating their difficulty. However, I do think that they belong alongside Valk and Maehwa, simply for the reasons stated above. You'll have less trouble fighting a Warrior/Valk as a Kuno / Ninja than as a Maehwa.

1 person likes this

Posted

The main difference between Maehwa and Musa lies in the fact that Musa has less "depth". Collected that from a few Musas in Enemy (top3 guild in EU) rerolling because it has become much more simpler with awakening. Maehwa is difficult because of how the class is designed. It is utter garbage before level59-60 and has a lot of combos. Also, the engage move is pretty clunky and hard to use in PvP. And that's not talking about how horrendous the PvE is.

I highly doubt they rerolled because of the "depth". They rerolled (like 99% of musas) for the same reasons as ranger, Musa is just a turned down version of what it was and much weaker than Maehwa, with less  damage and requires more gear to be as effective. Of course not everyone rerolled because of this, but I do know most musas end up rolling another class because they're better.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for this topic.  It was very helpful!

Posted

So what exactly makes sorc easy to master and ninja extremely difficult to master? i can understand sorc being easy to learn and ninja difficult to learn because sorc has strong spammable skills which are enough to play on a low-mid level, while ninja has to press a lot more keys to get anything done, but this alone cant seriously be the reason for ninja being (one of) the most difficult class(es) to master?

Posted

So what exactly makes sorc easy to master and ninja extremely difficult to master? i can understand sorc being easy to learn and ninja difficult to learn because sorc has strong spammable skills which are enough to play on a low-mid level, while ninja has to press a lot more keys to get anything done, but this alone cant seriously be the reason for ninja being (one of) the most difficult class(es) to master?

For some people, I could see Ninja being much more difficult to play than Sorc because of needing to press more buttons.

Though beyond that, we have to look at iframe and SA up-time.  Ninja has to be very careful about how they approach a fight, Sorc can defend themselves much better overall.  Both classes will murder your face if they put you on your back.  Sorc has more tools to use just behind the front line of a fight.  Ninja has to sneak up and can really only attack from the rear or flank during a big fight.

Sorc is just more solid all around and has more to offer on multiple levels.  Ninja can out damage them (likely, if all gear and levels are even), but it requires more thought and planning or you'll die before you can get half your combo off.

That's my basic understanding though, I'm not an expert.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hello,

Can you help me?

Wizard / Witch is fairly easy to get into, but if you overtime progress and get to a point you feel comfortable, it could also make it a bit frustrating in 1v1's where you may (depending on the encounter) be limited by class design

Edited by Nacario

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0