• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Peace!

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Well its been a fun ride gang but its time to say my good byes! I hope you all have fun and continue to enjoy the game and maybe ill see you down the road towards a less rng shitshow! =D

sici 16 = 800m = 2 pri no duo = poof
witch 10 = 80m = 2 pri no duo = poof
blackstones 500 = 105m = poof
hards 40 = 64m

1.050b

Saved up 1.6b to buy upgrades but havnt won anything, upgrades would consist of tri cres, tri tung, tri basi, tet giath, tet musk, tet tree. Im pretty geared and I worked my ass off, and ive been in the same spot for about 6 months now. No progression = no fun, no gains due to rng luck = bad design. Either way gl guys keep fighting the battle! :)

Posted

dont-go.gif

2 people like this

Posted

Damn man those numbers are a bit harsh imo. I get where your comming from though, at a certain gear score even just 2ap ends up costing hundreds of millions if not a solid billion. 

Posted

yup :( makes me sad i like the game but ^^^ makes it hard to want to even waste my time anymore. All the while guildies getting tet boss gear on 30 fs all day long.

Posted

You should've found your PRI seeded character and used him... Those success rates are abysmal 

Posted

RNG is harsh though.

I can only handle trying to enchant maybe one week out of the month. After a bad run I stop for a long time.

If I kept at it trying to get TET I would definitely not be enjoying the game as much.

Posted

I couldnt even barely get pri, i try pri between 19-24 stacks. 

Might not quit per say, but def gonna not play for a while. Its kinda pointless where Im at, i understand if they dont have rng then every would be tri/tet running around 250/300 but -----. Ive been stuck for so long and i wanted a gain even it was 2 ap. But I got none, nothing at all :(

Posted

I think BDO teaches things about life. lol

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

As you said you're pretty geared, and no progression = no fun. This means they have to have a system that limits progression otherwise we'd be on a rotating schedule like wow where every year your gear becomes useless because everyone just has to have the best or they quit. Like you.

Having said that, it sucks to hear you're on the losing end(big time) of RNG.

Edited by bob349
3 people like this

Posted

I have 8 characters and got tired of 2 already cuz vertical progression and rng are not fun forms of growth. Such a system cannot sustain itself! It needs to change!

Posted

Well its been a fun ride gang but its time to say my good byes! I hope you all have fun and continue to enjoy the game and maybe ill see you down the road towards a less rng shitshow! =D

sici 16 = 800m = 2 pri no duo = poof
witch 10 = 80m = 2 pri no duo = poof
blackstones 500 = 105m = poof
hards 40 = 64m

1.050b

Saved up 1.6b to buy upgrades but havnt won anything, upgrades would consist of tri cres, tri tung, tri basi, tet giath, tet musk, tet tree. Im pretty geared and I worked my ass off, and ive been in the same spot for about 6 months now. No progression = no fun, no gains due to rng luck = bad design. Either way gl guys keep fighting the battle! :)

I hear ya man. Progression due to low money and high RNG makes you feel like you're going nowhere. Then you go farm world bosses and lose XP. I have tons of alts as well as alt accounts because I need a consent feeling of progress. I'm about to wrap it up too.

Posted

rng sucks but im just gonna keep at it i could lose ogre ring after ogre ring. soon we will be able to farm them efficiently anyways.

Posted

. Im pretty geared and I worked my ass off, and ive been in the same spot for about 6 months now. 

How can you be pretty geared but claim no progression?

Are your weapons and armor TET?  if so you have had better rng than most players.

Posted

lol ok

Posted

Valid points, I was there at one point, took a month break or so, then I realized I'm just not all that lucky and TRI'ing weapons and armor is as far as I will take the RNG.  I have been buying accessories and whatever I need at 200-400 million above the highest market price, so like a billion or 2, it makes more sense to me to casually get a piece of gear every few months and progress than frustrate myself into giving up.

Posted

Give players what they want too easily and watch them get bored and leave when there's nothing else for them to achieve

or

Give players a super unforgiving gold-sink built on confusing & arbitrary win conditions and watch them leave out of frustration

no one's really solved this paradox when it comes to MMO's.  Even WOW's best attempts to drown players in "content" has been failing lately exposing the reality that "Treadmills" are no replacement for real social validation

2 people like this

Posted

Cya @

Posted (edited)

My channel is full of enchanting fail video s, there are probably around 10 bil worth of fails in all of my videos. 

I know how it feels, It SUCKS. But his is what the game offers. We have no alternative, and buying is near impossible when you are competing with another players.

This video I got to attempt only 3 duos and lost  702 Millions with nothing at the end ! 

It has to get worse before it gets better :D you just gotta believe my man !! 

Edited by DazeR

Posted

RNG is harsh though.

I can only handle trying to enchant maybe one week out of the month. After a bad run I stop for a long time.

If I kept at it trying to get TET I would definitely not be enjoying the game as much.

Week? One night of enchants means month of lifeskill therapy for me... :D

Give players what they want too easily and watch them get bored and leave when there's nothing else for them to achieve

or

Give players a super unforgiving gold-sink built on confusing & arbitrary win conditions and watch them leave out of frustration

no one's really solved this paradox when it comes to MMO's.  Even WOW's best attempts to drown players in "content" has been failing lately exposing the reality that "Treadmills" are no replacement for real social validation

Easier is better... Then you can experiment with your gear, gear up alts and train your skill in balanced enviroment...

But there are no benefits for players with the second system.. Its just to milk whales and dumbasses on cashshop items affecting it a bit (usualy not at all)...

Posted

Week? One night of enchants means month of lifeskill therapy for me... :D

Easier is better... Then you can experiment with your gear, gear up alts and train your skill in balanced enviroment...

But there are no benefits for players with the second system.. Its just to milk whales and dumbasses on cashshop items affecting it a bit (usualy not at all)...

milk whales, what whales, wtf is there to buy that give u advantages?

Posted

milk whales, what whales, wtf is there to buy that give u advantages?

Artisan memories in our version, Valks cry in others...

Posted

saved up for 1.6 bil and nothing to buy? duh

dude I've saved up for 10 bil and I have nothing to buy that would upgrade my gear.

Posted

by all that gear you could have alrdy start to git gud to make some progress in skill

Posted (edited)

Artisan memories in our version, Valks cry in others...

oh ok, does artisan memories give me pen? can I use artisan memories on accessories? will they still blow up? do i still have to play the game? can I just swipe my card and get instant pen ogre ring, crescent rings, etc and max level in a week?

in case you are too retarded to think about things, everybody who have full tet boss gear also have almost full tri accessories -> artisan frags are not p2w, you just suck at the game and want to blame on something for your trash gear.

Edited by GamePois0n

Posted

fWx327.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0