• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

No beer on eu

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi

Did u spot that there is almost no beer left on market eu?Players realize that cost of producing beer is biger that sale,and for cp is better to craft essence of liquer ,to wine,to imperial packgage .Or trade packs mass production star ?

Posted

Cost of producing beer is not higher than the Sale Price if you are higher than beginner1 @ Cooking and produce more than two beers per process.

Posted

.Is bigger ,count as well time u waste and compare this to other products like essence of liqer just example that u can change for wine and wine for imperial packing would give u at least 10 times more cash for your work.

Posted

Cost of producing beer is not higher than the Sale Price if you are higher than beginner1 @ Cooking and produce more than two beers per process.

huh? I produce beer by the truckloads, and it's a huge profit.

Posted

I am hoarding all the beer. Also I am not on EU, but I have an underground railroad system as I am preparing for the inevitable prohibition age of bdo.

Meow, meow.

1 person likes this

Posted

Planned event by Kakao as the prelude to the Great Peasant Revolution

Posted (edited)

2.5 + Beer biproduct

Edited by IHirs

Posted

Honey wine is a waste of time, effort and resources. Everyone and their mother is making it, if you can't play off peak hours you can go days without being able to sell it, you're gated by a pretty shallow hard limit to resources.

Beer however is the ultimate lazy man's income.  Tried it for the 15 days when I no lifed books for a licencing exam

10 10 slot farm's with workers on them plus all the nodes near velia for potato.

Harvest 3 times a day, literally just buy the seeds

Enough potatoes for least 5k crafts of beer daily. And that's literally all I did with calphwon tools and processing Shit when I wasn't making beer.

Ended up with 280k beer to sell at the end of 15 days and took a good part of the month to sell all that Shit. Ended up with over 350 mill for 15 days of the most lazy work I've ever done in bdo.

Posted (edited)

350m for 15 days... if u are not making more than 1b a week u are playing the game wrong.

silver is way eaiser to come back compare to 6 months, and is getting easier by the month.

Edited by GamePois0n
1 person likes this

Posted

There was a topic on the forum about cooking not worth the effort... Guess what followed? :D

Posted

At least good to sea that some blep like to craft beer ,for " profit" keep going I will stay with me workers node empire crate trading and make like at leat 500 mil a week thx of them

Posted

At least good to sea that some blep like to craft beer ,for " profit" keep going I will stay with me workers node empire crate trading and make like at leat 500 mil a week thx of them

You procces the shit out 24/7... He leaves one of his alts cooking for few hours... :D Dont compare income, when effort is miles away... :D

Posted (edited)

Hi

Did u spot that there is almost no beer left on market eu?Players realize that cost of producing beer is biger that sale,and for cp is better to craft essence of liquer ,to wine,to imperial packgage .Or trade packs mass production star ?

yea, i just realized it 9_9

but seriously, ive been selling my special barley for quite a while and bought the beer instead. I guess if you use white worker gathered mats then its cheaper to craft it yourself, but my workers have more important things to do :P. If its sold out ill simply craft it myself again, at some loss. Maybe they will raise beer prices and things will be balanced again. If they simply allowed players to set prices, or at least raised the price cap automatically when things get bought a lot, then the market would fix itself... someone at PA should take an economics course.

Edited by Alexiel

Posted

350m for 15 days... if u are not making more than 1b a week u are playing the game wrong.

silver is way eaiser to come back compare to 6 months, and is getting easier by the month.

350 mill from just beer, not counting the money from processing, alchemy, imperial cooking. And that's all for playing the game at all. You put in the figures from there ad you get even more. You play the game actively ofcourse you'll get more money. But the reply is to the hhogwash claim that honeywine is better money and cp than beer, where it's really not.

sorry, your claim was that honey wine is better than beer making and i proved that it's definitely not. And your 500mill a week is pretty bad. Maybe you should stop wasting your crate limit on honey wine and make beer instead so you can make more of better crates.

Posted (edited)

It happens sometimes. Maybe some rich dude is restocking his beer supply or something. Right now there's 23k beer on the MP again. As long as you can get CP byproduct from cooking there will be plenty of beer on the MP.

Edited by Eppo

Posted

I got thousands of beer but I'm hoarding it lol I could maybe dump another 5k on the mp but rather not

Posted

Sure, I've seen beer being sold out a few times to, but it's temporary. Always new ones getting listed a few minutes later.

I think the biggest problem if mass-producing beer is lack of grains really. It eventually bottlenecks your production, since permanently sold out and only a set amount of nodes to invest in.

I only make beer for myself because cheapo. Noway I'm wasting 1.5-2 million everyday paying for beer, to keep the workers going. 

You probably need some insane - cooking time decrease to make decent money from beer spam though. But I think a lot of people mainly do it for CP or by-products, not so much to min/max life skill profit.

Posted

you dont even know how to write pleb lel

Posted

making beer is kinda waste of time though, if u go afk for long periods then processing or fishing is better, for short periods alchemy is more profitable.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sure, I've seen beer being sold out a few times to, but it's temporary. Always new ones getting listed a few minutes later.

I think the biggest problem if mass-producing beer is lack of grains really. It eventually bottlenecks your production, since permanently sold out and only a set amount of nodes to invest in.

I only make beer for myself because cheapo. Noway I'm wasting 1.5-2 million everyday paying for beer, to keep the workers going. 

You probably need some insane - cooking time decrease to make decent money from beer spam though. But I think a lot of people mainly do it for CP or by-products, not so much to min/max life skill profit.

growing wheat on a farm is the way to go, not the nodes. 1 blue wheat per craft

Posted

I am hoarding all the beer. Also I am not on EU, but I have an underground railroad system as I am preparing for the inevitable prohibition age of bdo.

Meow, meow.

dang, i didn't think of it... in 3 years we'll live in the twenties. I need a banana skirt.

Posted

Honey wine is a waste of time, effort and resources. Everyone and their mother is making it, if you can't play off peak hours you can go days without being able to sell it, you're gated by a pretty shallow hard limit to resources.

Beer however is the ultimate lazy man's income.  Tried it for the 15 days when I no lifed books for a licencing exam

10 10 slot farm's with workers on them plus all the nodes near velia for potato.

Harvest 3 times a day, literally just buy the seeds

Enough potatoes for least 5k crafts of beer daily. And that's literally all I did with calphwon tools and processing Shit when I wasn't making beer.

Ended up with 280k beer to sell at the end of 15 days and took a good part of the month to sell all that Shit. Ended up with over 350 mill for 15 days of the most lazy work I've ever done in bdo.

was this white potatos and vendor seeds? 

Posted (edited)

What's with these kinds of statements "if you're not playing at max efficiency you're doing it wrong". Dude the game's supposed to be fun and enjoyable. Everyone should play how they want to play, not how they are "supposed" to by some kinda wannabe ideology.

Edited by Medra
2 people like this

Posted

More than 1bil a week? playing it wrong if you make less? Is BDO your full time job or something? No one makes that much silver without investing alot of hours into the game every single day even if you killed elites at ghaz and made 20mil an hour its still 7 + hours a day of playing most people dont actively play BDO for that long every single day. 

Yes 350mil for 15 days is bad but then you gotta take into account his  current gear and workers/lifeskill lvls and the amount of contribution points he has.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0