• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ive been kicked out of my spot

92 posts in this topic

Posted

4 times today by karma bombers, and i have NO OTHER FIX BUT TO LEAVE

what are u waiting for to fix your karma system?

Posted

what are u waiting for to fix your karma system?

You could just continue to grind next to them. Most people will leave after 10minutes. If someone tries to karma grief me I ignore them and Don't talk and continue grinding. This isn't a fix but it is an option. Most people don't do it though because they feel like it's a waste of time. 

4 people like this

Posted

idk about this one man

Posted

Lol so salty

just grind pila ku or aakman and feed them to the mobs so you only waste 3k karma per kill and they lose exp and crystals

the shadows in gahaz work too

Posted

lol kids these days..

try to use ur brain next time before going to forum QQ

gg

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

"Our spot..." if it was indeed yours I doubt you would be here crying.

Edited by Wykked
5 people like this

Posted

i say first off Breath.

seriously yo uare being tilted for the sake of whining and only feeding the flames. just calm down a bit. and do solution in the first post,

Just continue grinding and kill the mobs faster. you see them try to grief you just ignore it and keep going. They will give up.

not flaming you or calling you salty or anything but really its just a game. no reason to get upset like that over someone intentionally trying to get you angry.

Posted

Who you gonna call...

Karmabomberbusters!!!!

Real tho, forums wont help, just makes people's day knowing that people give up spots easily. You could just war the bomber's guilds.

Posted

NfBcEul.jpg

7 people like this

Posted

A lot of players who continue to play BDO are the types would push a car instead of drive it since its orange and orange is super niche.

lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Srsly, it's not karmabombing. You wanted to kill them, no? Killing comes with consequences.

"but muh spot"

It's not your spot, suck it up. They don't have your name on them.

"but muh grinding"

Oh no, you lose what, a few fractions of a %? Deal with people in your spot by expanding your rotation if they don't leave, and learn to have alternate paths. Too many people just follow a dotted line to grind.

If they forced YOU out, then you lost the battle.

5 people like this

Posted

A lot of players who continue to play BDO are the types would push a car instead of drive it since its orange and orange is super niche.

lol

O.o

1 person likes this

Posted

Srsly, it's not karmabombing. You wanted to kill them, no? Killing comes with consequences.

"but muh spot"

It's not your spot, suck it up. They don't have your name on them.

"but muh grinding"

Oh no, you lose what, a few fractions of a %? Deal with people in your spot by expanding your rotation if they don't leave, and learn to have alternate paths. Too many people just follow a dotted line to grind.

If they forced YOU out, then you lost the battle.

lol dirty karma bomber spotted, enjoy being fed to the mobs when you come to my rotation

1 person likes this

Posted

lol dirty karma bomber spotted, enjoy being fed to the mobs when you come to my rotation

I've killed everyone that tries to flag on my spot, and I highly doubt you could feed a 300dp player to mobs. GL trying though!~

Posted

Bdo isn't a pvp game. It's a single player rpg with a chat box. Weeabo

1 person likes this

Posted

what are u waiting for to fix your shitty ass karma system? is teh cancer of this game

If something isn't broken it doesn't need fixing. If you get kicked out of "your spot" then go find another one. See my comment below:

Karma bombing isn't really anything.  It only exist in the minds of the people that make that claim.  Nobody can make you loose karma.  Any karma loss is the choice of the person that decides to flag up and murder another player.  It's working as intended.  If the player returns and starts to grind again they are not abusing the karma system because they didn't make anyone loose karma in the first place. 

If they come back and kill mobs that you have already damaged then it's called griefing.  If they are only killing mobs in the same area but not mobs that you have already damaged then it's called playing the game.

Instead of calling it karma bombing it should correctly be called Karmakaze.  You are bringing it (karma loss) on yourself.

3 people like this

Posted

You could just continue to grind next to them. Most people will leave after 10minutes. If someone tries to karma grief me I ignore them and Don't talk and continue grinding. This isn't a fix but it is an option. Most people don't do it though because they feel like it's a waste of time. 

Ya see people try to do that to me but ill keep ksing their packs for hours on end lol. I give no fcks.

Posted

Like seriously if Karma bombing no longer exists the players with better gear would just ----- everybody and make the game unplayable for the majority. HELL I would do that in a heart beat I would go kill anyone who cross my path if I don't lose any Karma for that.

Posted

just chunk them all to 20% hp in 1 skill then run away and farm, if you cant then youre too weak and should go back to catfish

tldr git gud

1 person likes this

Posted

karma bombers, what are those?

when i go to sausan i take both front and side rotates, if someone pearl revive and make me go red then why not, I grind fast enough to make my karma go back up positive before they are ablw to spawn.

Posted

I've killed everyone that tries to flag on my spot, and I highly doubt you could feed a 300dp player to mobs. GL trying though!~

lol it's really not that hard, especially if you're grinding in a level appropriate area...if you're one of those grinding at sausans at lvl 60 probably not

also highly doubt you've killed everyone who's ever flagged on you 

Posted

Amazing.

Posted

what are u waiting for to fix your shitty ass karma system? is teh cancer of this game

go back to your mum and ask her if she could teach you to share and get on with others?

Posted

iz my spot :(:(:(why u no leave

1 person likes this

Posted

Never had problems with karma bombers, wish someone would try to take my Centaur main rotation.