• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ive been kicked out of my spot

92 posts in this topic

Posted

Out grind them >.>

Posted

Learn to share.

Posted

I'm new to the game and even I know if someone has the strength/numbers to take "your" grind spot, then you either find a way to take it back or move on. 

Posted

4 times today by karma bombers, and i have NO OTHER FIX BUT TO LEAVE

what are u waiting for to fix your shitty ass karma system? is teh cancer of this game

kinda seems u have been behaving like an ass and some people decided to take revenge on u, people dont karmabomb without good reason mostly, maybe next time communicate before pk

1 person likes this

Posted

Declare?

Posted

lol it's really not that hard, especially if you're grinding in a level appropriate area...if you're one of those grinding at sausans at lvl 60 probably not

also highly doubt you've killed everyone who's ever flagged on you 

Killed multiple warrs, witches, wizards, tamers, etc. I think my current K/D at my spot grinding for 59 is 10 to 1.

Posted

There are like 100 times more pkers than karma bombers in NA.   NA needs a PVE server. 

2 people like this

Posted

I normally get away asap immediately when someone try pk'ing me while grinding.  Trying to talk out but if I realized they came first I leave immediately without asking.

Posted (edited)

My way of dealing with this is just being as annoying as possible. I will not farm efficiently but they wont farm efficiently either. At some point they will either flag on me or leave. If I cant be bothered, I just swap channel.

Edited by Isteria
2 people like this

Posted

"learn to share" "learn to socialize"

these people are the cancer that don't understand that if they die in pvp their should be penalties, if i can kill someone in pvp they should be penalized for dying, learn not to come back to ----- with my rotation, and be dissuaded from trying to barge into someone's grind area again in the future for facing said penalties. 

But said penalties don't exist because kakao removed the only thing that actually gave people a reason to not wanna die in pvp. Now dying doesn't matter cause if you die multiple times well hey guess what now  you're the winner cause player B is out of karma and is the only one facing penalties for winning. The system caters to the shitters and the -----y little brats who think they're entitled to whatever they want

2 people like this

Posted

these people are the cancer that don't understand that if they die in pvp their should be penalties, if i can kill someone in pvp they should be penalized for dying, learn not to come back to ----- with my rotation, and be dissuaded from trying to barge into someone's grind area again in the future for facing said penalties. 

But said penalties don't exist because kakao removed the only thing that actually gave people a reason to not wanna die in pvp. Now dying doesn't matter cause if you die multiple times well hey guess what now  you're the winner cause player B is out of karma and is the only one facing penalties for winning. The system caters to the shitters and the -----y little brats who think they're entitled to whatever they want

I encounter people asking for group from time to time.. but some really just pk you without even asking you to leave :P

1 person likes this

Posted

I think the system is more of a protection against people trying to monopolize grind spots, grief lower level players, and to give people a penalty for being a violent person.

It's almost like... a system of laws to prevent people from being bad people?

4 people like this

Posted

The idea that other players lose nothing when you kill them is FALSE. You lose trade goods which can really suck in areas like pirates where the main reason to farm there is the trade good. I do agree there should be exp loss on deaths to players to ensure the best PvPers get the grind spots and not the best PvEers, the publishers of the game do not . It was decided by DAUM, that the old system was to be done away with and it was. Although myself and many other players do not agree, I highly respect the publisher for sticking with their vision of the game and not the vision of a small vocal minority of players like some other publishers do. Unfortunately you are going to have to accept that other players can and will prevent you from grinding efficiently or are going to be just straight up annoying you when you grind.

Posted

Karma Bombers should infact be scared :P

There are some people who don't care about losing Karma and will make these bombers cry all the time ecks dee

Posted (edited)

Declare?

I knew this was the beginning of a great love story!

Edited by zhagsten

Posted

Maybe a group of like minded players could level up some alts to run red all the time. Call this informal group of Alts Karma Griefer Busters (KGB). There are enough players that like killing other players that surely a party or 2 could be formed very quickly.

You are grinding and you kill someone and they keep coming back. Instead of you going full on negative karma you post in chat "KGB (3)" You are asking for the KGB's help and you are indicating that the griefer has returned 3 times. They show up and wipe the map with him for fun.

I mean asking for the KGB's help has become the norm lately, right?

Posted

NfBcEul.jpg

For those of you that does not know what this image, that our dear Dremmy posted,  represents...... It is a full blown Red player, Negative karma, Evil Player in the eyes of Black Desert. Just find someone, or a guild that will kill these guys for fun and maybe drop them or their guild cash.

P.s. I am Nahta Eyes from NA guild <Cynical> and I give no -----s

Posted

I do agree there should be exp loss on deaths to players to ensure the best PvPers get the grind spots and not the best PvEers...

The absurdity of this statement. Gotta give it to BDO though, it sure managed to put parody into PvP :P

Posted

I knew this was the beginning of a great love story!

Hey still a better story than twilight! B|

Posted

I always laugh at people that defend karma bombing. I imagine they are about 120 pounds soaking wet and have never been in a real fight.

Karma bombing is the most coward shit there is. Take the 1v1, if you lose, leave, it is simple. 

1 person likes this

Posted

You could just continue to grind next to them. Most people will leave after 10minutes. If someone tries to karma grief me I ignore them and Don't talk and continue grinding. This isn't a fix but it is an option. Most people don't do it though because they feel like it's a waste of time. 

This is how you deal with griefers at least as long as you have the gear to ----- up their farm. Also you can go back and forth messing the rotation up. But in the end it's the player that can last the longest that wins.

Posted (edited)

Lol

I always laugh at people that defend karma bombing. I imagine they are about 120 pounds soaking wet and have never been in a real fight.

LOL IRL 24/7

I bet you wear TAPOUT shirts brah 

Edited by boogersugar
1 person likes this

Posted

get therapy for anger management issues.  And,     Learn to share.

Karma bombing is the most coward shit there is. Take the 1v1, if you lose, leave, it is simple. 

lol.  Do you even lift,  bro? 

1 person likes this

Posted

get therapy for anger management issues.  And,     Learn to share.

55c.jpg

Posted (edited)

lmao when you realize you are a re-tard in real life l.

take the 1v1? How about I just take a gun and shoot you? Nice 1v1. Life is not fair. There is nothing fair in this game. Its survival of the fittest and learning to adapt. Ohh there is a war between two countries one has a nuclear bomb(karma bomb) the other country doesn't. Ohh please dont use it lets have a fair fight. My name is lethal I am a re-tard and live with my mom.

Edited by Saltminer
2 people like this